All Comments on 'Had to have Indi'

by RavavaFaezira

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disgusting

People on here tend to be very open-minded, but in my opinion, your story crosses the line and should be removed

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved you story

Though it may be wrong to fuck your daughter, this story had me so hot I was choking Chuck and came all over myself. Keep writing about her. Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Omg this story was so hot. Had me so turned on

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Non-consent is NOT OKAY.

This is sad, disgusting and sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Urgh

This story glorified child abuse it should be removed

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fiction

This is a work of fiction and while incest and forced sex are not something we condone in the real world. I personally thought this was a really well done story, and I loved and hated the characters, It was so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you!

This was so hot! The people telling you it should be removed don’t understand consent. Fiction can be whatever we want it to be. You don’t have to like it. There’s lots of stuff on literotica that I’m not into or find distasteful but I’m not trying to shut it down. For the pro-censorship dummies: I’m a woman with a rape and incest fetish. That means I get off fantasizing about nonconsent. I’m not interested in actual rape or sex with my relatives. When I engage in kinky role play it’s with consenting adults. And I’m not an exception; most kinky folks understand consent WAY better than vanilla folks. Kinsey accounted for this discrepancy between fantasies and real life practices in his research back in the 1940s. Y’all are literally SEVEN DECADES behind. Catch up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Read the comments and saw some hate on there, I too have a incest and rape fetish. No, I don’t want to fuck any one I’m related to and I don’t want to rape nor rape someone. This story was hot. People need to understand this is fictional writing, which is art, so the author can include anything they want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Category Issue

I don't think this fic needs to be removed but I do think it needs to be moved from Incest/Taboo to NonConsent/Reluctance. There are stories of being taken by relatives in the NonCon section. At the very least, you should have posted a warning at the beginning of this story. Other stories in the Incest category which contain NonCon/DubCon do this. People who don't want to read about that click the back button, others are less likely to flame BECAUSE they have been warned in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Vile

This is really brutal and pretty sickening

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story is about a father raping his daughter and getting her pregnant twice

Personally, i’m ok with these stories but it needs a warning.

On a side note, as long as it’s pure fiction, it’s harmless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

While I get off on incest (and contrary to the other lying posters, I'll admit I have a number of hot relatives I'd happily fuck daily if they were interested, lol. Ahem!) and a good rape fantasy is hot too. I'm in for a good rollplay when asked!

I rated this story well, but it pisses me off that itt's in the incest section and not over in the rape section. I'm not into the whole politically correct thing, so yeah, not 'non-consent'.

LordDeanLordDeanover 2 years ago

I truly loved this story. Not just the incest part which was hot, but the forcefully taking of her for both their pleasures. Thanks for writing such a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, real or fantasy, this story is smokin hot! Reminds me of how my sister got pregnant the first time. We were pretty touchy with each other, and she'd always smile and tell me how good it felt when I pushed my hand into her pants and slipped a couple fingers into her pussy until she'd squeeze my hand with her legs. She'd return the favor by stroking my dick until I came. A couple weeks later, we decided our after-school games would be easier if we were both naked. Mom & dad both worked so we'd have the house to ourselves for several hours each day to "play" our games. Sis was very insistent though that I could NEVER put my dick IN her pussy, but she did let me put it between her legs and rub her pussy lips. One day she was so wet that my dick accidentally slipped in her. She screamed at me and pushed me off of her saying that I'd NEVER get to touch her EVER again if I tried that again! We eventually started sucking each other, and her pussy would squirt almost as much juice as I did! The first time mom caught us, she explained why I couldn't fuck sis. As mom stripped naked and layed on the bed, she said that I could fuck her instead. I stayed hard after I came in her, and mom smiled and said "Oh my, just keep doing it until you're not hard anymore." When my dick left mom's pussy, sis licked if off. Licking her lips, sis said "Tasty" then turned and put her mouth on mom's pussy and sucked her like she was starving. Mom changed her schedule and was home every day waiting for us, naked on her bed. This went on for a few years, while the urge to fuck sis grew. When sis turned 18, mom & dad had a party for her and also let everyone have alcohol if they wanted it. I'd fucked mom a couple of times during the party and was ready to go at it again as the party ended. Dad offered to help get some of the drunk guests home, and while he did that, mom, sis, and I went to my room. Sis immediately started eating mom's pussy and I got behind sis and plunged my dick fully into her pussy. She told me not to cum in her, and I told her that I'd be a little while since I'd already fucked mom a few times. The first time I came in sis, I was as deep as I could get. I stayed hard and kept fucking her insisting that what she thought she felt was an intense orgasm on her part. I was pulling out of her as I came the second time. A few days later, I got the courage to tell her what I'd done. She said she wasn't as drunk as we thought, and was ok with it. A month later, sis graduated from high school and she and I had our own party. Over the years, we've had 3 girls and 2 boys together, and when they came of age sis and I made sure their first times were great. I've even fathered 2 of our grandkids because my sister/wife wanted grandbabies without our daughters having to be committed to guys they didn't really like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yo dad's kinda sus 🙀

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shit story

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkabout 1 year ago

I loved the story and I hope there's more. It would be great if she got her BFFs to agree to let her Daddy breed them too.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is so gross

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Bummer. Took a fairly good intro and the ruined with all the pregnancy shit . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous