All Comments on 'Alpha Male'

by the Troubador

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The Troubador

is expanding his horizons and writing stories with different slants to them. Enjoyable.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 19 years ago
Louis L'Amour

I loved Louis L'Amour books and this is a condensed version of that type. The hero is undaunted and secure in his knowledge of his abilities. The fact that the pronouns He, Him and His always begin with a capital letter causes me to wonder if He feels He is God?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
He should of let her stay:

I really appreciated the 5'7" Alpha Male, proves the mind really can overpower brawn. What I did not care for was his insistence on her going with him after taking care of Boris. She plainly and more than once refused to go. I do think he should of let her stay with what was left of her chosen lover. He would not of had any problem replacing her, as she had degraded herself to just another chippy. Excellent story just the same. I agree with the other individual; your Alpha Male was very much like an Louis La'Mour character, confident and unrattled with what would of been a high tension situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HHH = Conveyance of Respect and Power

Really nice work in a different arena - more please

Thanks & Regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Alpha male? In his Dreams!

Does the concept of "alpha male" truely exist in human society? If so, it can hardly apply to a man who merely has the nerve to throw a sucker punch. Ok, sucker kick... even worse. A true alpha male would have a force of personality and charisma. Two attributes that our strutting little hero lacks in abundance. What need would an alpha have for explainations? One more thing, an AM never has to think about how to show what he is.

This fine story does illustrate the principle that in many, if not most, dom/sub relationships the submissive is in control. Emily apparently does love the poor little guy (no accounting for taste) so she does what she has to do to shore up his low self-esteem. It took her affair with Boris and threat of leaving to get him to give her the attention she apparently craves. She won't ever do that again? Not until something happens that reminds him of his real position or she needs sex with a real man.

More than just about any other author on this site The Troubador continues to write stories that deserve to be re-read and given second thought. This observer is looking forward to many more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Another great one!

That is all you can say! Really good. Short and sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
well all I can say is...

Crap!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

I read this story when you posted and thought it was great. My opinion has not changed.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
BDSM?

hmmm, dont know about that.

i dont have a problem w/ man of small stature being considered as an "Alpha Male". Napoleon is a good example.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wrong category

This was lame.

calflashcalflashover 17 years ago
stopped short

Why stop short when you're on a roll? He should have kicked her in the crotch too and left both of them there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What sucker kick?...

If Boris didn't know what was about to happen too fuckin' bad.The reason wife was with Boris for anyone who is unfamiliar with true submissives is because by their nature they can be had at will anytime.Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Been better if he had lkilled the slut

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
You missed the whole point Billy -

She is a slut sub - not a disloyal wife -

She pushed him to assert his ownership of her and it worked - Boris was the fool here when he failed to recognize him for who he is.

Lol nice shot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A sub knows her master and would never act this way

this is a spoiled woman playing the part of a submissive to try and make a man act out ot keep her. A few days training with a leather flogger with small fishing weights on the tips would teach her to never act the part of a dom which she did indirectly in this story. A true dom knows that the sub or slave is actually the one with control and uses that knowledge to exert the control the sub/slave needs. Really hate reading stories and comments of people that know so little of the interactions in such relationships. BTW i gave the story a 1 but it indicated a 5, remember its rated higher than it is.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

Well written but very strange.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No revenge or punishment for wife, eh. Matt?

You seem to be a reimncarnation of matt moreau in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Straight to the point, strong, confident. Shows safty and resolve with tolerance , compassion and definition of ones responsibility in there relationship. Calm, empathizing rippling thoughts of his and his own responsibilities...sexy hhmmm.

Backwards of course the statement was first.....where is my alpha......the title would be called....MINE.yesterday and tomorrow. ....

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
APPARENTLY HIS CONTROL OVER HER ISNT COMPLETE

but maybe the next time he will. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why would she stay with a violent man?

One that was guilty of assault and battery on another man and was facing significant jail time? So what if she's a submissive. All she needs do is yell when he kicks Boris and that's the end. Lots of little guys think they're tough until they're faced with a superior opponent or one with a gun. Even with few people at the party he would have never made it to the airport before he was arrested. This was not good.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 8 years ago
Work In Progress

There clearly is some work to do for the master on her sub wife as she is not completely obedient yet !

Perhaps a sequel is needed to describe her finale training. !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This Story Has Great Potential

But it needs fleshed out. More details and background. Oh, and 'he' is not capitalized other than the first word of a sentence. The Little Man with no name is not God. Therefore, the word 'He' capitalized is in error.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
SO many questions

Boris obviously has money. He has Emily. She doesn't want to leave and tells the "alpha" so twice. So several people have seen him. He's committed assault and battery on Boris and he's basically kidnapping Emily. My thoughts are the plane never takes off. People find Boris or he calls for help, the Police are involved and they never take off. He's arrested and spends the next 15 to 20 years in prison where Bubba uses him as his bitch since 5'7" and fast won't help him against the gangs in prison. Lacking that ending, Boris uses his money and connections to find them, has the man killed and Emily returned to him. This starts okay but it lacked a real ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
to the comment below

the exact opposite of a cuck.

is he married to her? no. He just 'owns' her. She's basically his cum-dump. He never mentioned love or marriage, just ownership. she's such a basic bitch, it works. she'll be happy to be his number 10, now that he's proven himself as an alpha. she'll willingly wait her turn...she is a stupid woman that only follows her biology. she's not even good with her instincts, but she'll go along with it. it's all she has. her primal need to serve the baddest hombre. she's at least honest with how basic she really is.

a lot more women put up a facade, and are really just a less honest version of her. not many actual strong independent women.

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 4 years ago
I guess it's my fault, but I don't get it.

Too much implied, I suppose, and I'm missing it. Maybe it's because I'm not very familiar with the BDSM category.

My best guess: what we are reading is the woman finally losing her agency to her alpha male.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You described a happening,but forgot to spin a tale. I expected much more from you.. JZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad, beat boris, ruin his sex and then leave, let the woman stay. Just another faithless slut, dont take her away from what she"must have", she chose poorly stupidly inanely and deserves the consequences of her nonsensical, and imaginary democrap female superiority. rk

mariverzmariverz11 months ago

I agree, sweet

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

he should of fucked boris in the ass, while he was holding on to his balls for messing with his sub...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous