All Comments on 'Olivia's Hypnotic Confession'

by OliviaSparkles

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Alice_RosaleenAlice_Rosaleenover 6 years ago
Screwed, blued and tattooed

Hotness. Just enough of a tense build up to make the release even more hypnotic.

WyldePrinceWyldePrinceover 6 years ago
Keep writing

This was very good. I won't tell you it was perfect, as it may or may not be, so we'll let someone who's into that sort of thing take a pass at it. I only know that I liked it a lot and will be looking for you and your stories. Seriously, the tale grabbed me at several levels and I thank you for bringing it here.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Interesting story

Hope you continue the story.

A little rough

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 6 years ago

I saw your thread on the Authors Forum asking a few questions...so it brought me here to read one of your stories. From a technical perspective, I think you write very nicely. In general, I find the story idea and premise to be interesting and believable. The only thing that I found somewhat off-putting is; The story felt rushed. This could just be a personal preference, but I was just beginning to get into the characters when it shifted into 'full speed ahead' mode. To be honest, to me it didn't seem believable from that point forward. As to your larger question, you have all the skills and talent to do the project you mentioned (in my admittedly non-professional opinion).

JustcuriousguyJustcuriousguyabout 3 years ago

I guess it was a surprise

MistressMissy08MistressMissy08about 1 month ago

Quite enjoyable 😄. Please keep up the good work and continue writing. Thank you for you talent

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous