All Comments on 'Her Father in Law'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
realman_usarealman_usaover 6 years ago
Editor please

It might help greatly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If she loves her rapist (since he fucked her without consent)

Then she isnt going to love her husband. And it doesnt take a genius to figure her child is her father in laws and shes ok with it? Seriously, run this past a woman before submitting it.

CosmotateCosmotateover 6 years ago
Loved it

I really thought this was a hot story, but I would liked to see more character development, there was no emotional conflict, I can’t imagine any father not feeling guilty having sex with his son’s wife, or any wife cheating on her injured husband. I felt no connection to these people because we didn’t know them. I like all your stories and look forward to future ones

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 6 years ago
So Inappropriate!

Tina & Trevor have the morality of dogs. Gary is a flat character here, but in a decent sequel, he could wake up, disown his father & divorce the incestuous bitch. Obviously, the child-to-be is not his. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This Story Was No Incest.

Google the meaning

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not Rape

Trevor threw her to the ground, ripped her clothes off, and quickly entered her. She never said no or cried, did not even a little bit try to get away, and the whole time mentally was thrilled. Surprisingly quick rough sex but hardly rape. Plus, she is getting fucked all the time and enjoys it. She never tells the police or her husband. The love it and hate it is with everything. For example, I hate work but love the money. I hate spending the time trying to meet women but love when I finally get to fuck them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I’d love to read the story of Gary divorcing the cheating whore, kicking his asshole dad in the crotch until he could never get it up again, and finding someone that might actually love him and not be a cheating whore...

just a thought :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a whore...

Sounds like my older sister.. I use her how I want.. and her husband has no clue I pound her into a mattress Tuesday through Saturday.. only difference is my whore wears sexy clothes for me.. I'm 21 my sister's 25.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not incest

but then the category isn't incest, is it?

maybe YOU should try google.

story sucked though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Underrated

Everyone is so harsh! As a woman and a long time reader, I liked it! It was a little too rushed and not enough detail but great premise! Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!!!

When a man is in a woman's house on a regular basis he WILL want to fuck her. It's natural. Surprised me the first time I felt the urge. I didn't give in but it's fun to imagine "what if".

Story felt a little rushed but that's the feeling the author was trying to achieve. Good effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I think you finally found an editor, or at least a proofreader.

This story is plausible, but it isn't going to generate a fan club for you. I think the son/husband should have found out what was going on, and acted on it.

Thanks ! Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Mmmmm..... All you “ Daddy’s out there.” Wink. Hit me up /24/7/ at i_am_only_1me@yahoo.ca you’ll be glad you did! xoxo !

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It reminds me of my cousin wife. She needed sex every day sometimes twice a day. If not with me, she would use her dildo. Her husband was away in the overseas in the miltary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous