All Comments on 'Turning Out the Wife'

by rimaday

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wrong Category

Wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot stuff!

Hopefully, that's just the beginning and Beth turns Andrea into a cum slut for her and her friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Simply wonderful

5 pages of great reading! What happened to the little silver bullet? One moment in her mouth, then?

As for the twit who could only state, ' Wrong category ', please get a life.

Nr1cowgirlNr1cowgirlabout 6 years ago
Now we're off and running......

Great story! Loved the voyeur part played by the narrator. Different but erotic. There will be more...won't there? She arrives back home and they talk, or whatever. A deal is made and the smell and sounds of sex fill the air!!!

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 6 years ago
ok

it was written good, but the husband was wrong to send his wife out and to not tell her what to expect and to have him watching this is just as wrong, I am not even sure if she was doing this of her own free will, and I hope it is the end but again this is just my opinion

parputter69parputter69about 6 years ago
First time.

Gave it 5 stars but somewhat reluctantly. First time I have read one of your stories. Liked the premise and the sex. Reading was interrupted as you mixed Andrea and Beth a few times. Need to be edited pre-post. Maybe daughter needs a spa day.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillabout 6 years ago
5 Stars...

Now if I could find a Masseuse like that for my straight laced wife... Even with the minor grammar errors. a really good story.

RastanuraRastanuraabout 6 years ago
So hot

Wow! I don't know if I could take watching that, just reading was too much. How come we never see videos like it? You keep writing and we'll keep enjoying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

Incredible!!! I hope there will be another installment!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Light as can be

Great story. Wish I could have been able to see pics

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 6 years ago
very well written

i love our style and stories. keep them coming.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A very yummy story

Very hot too! You should follow this up with what happened after she turned off the cameras... Thank you for sharing this with us!

rimadayrimadayabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

Thanks for you comments and suggestions. I will give thought to continuing the storyline. I would also like to know what comes next...

Mfinley66Mfinley66over 3 years ago
Part 2?

I would love to read a part 2 with the three of them together...

rimadayrimadayover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the suggestion. I will think about that...

brijazzbrijazzover 3 years ago

I've been reading Lit for YEARS and I don't think I've ever commented on a story before, but this was SO FUCKING HOT I had to say something. Can't wait for Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Part 2 please

I'd love to see the daughter join them or perhaps Beth's boyfriend joins them and David ends up sucking cock and getting fucked by him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

AMAZING!! This is by far one of the hottest stories I have ever read! I'm so horny. It could be nice to have the husband come under her control also so she can do anything she wants with him. Maybe introduce them to another kinky couple under control and get the daughter involved. So many possibilities! You're a great writer and definitely know the meaning of erotica!!! Outstanding job!!

JBluejayzzJBluejayzzover 2 years ago

Very, very hot. I'd give it a 7 if I could. I'll definitely be reading more of your stories.

kaleonanikaleonanialmost 2 years ago

A super hot lesbian lovemaking story, wow that Beth is quite a woman but Andrea takes the cake. One of the best and hottest story I've read. I would loved to have listened to some outrageous comments from Andrea and Beth from their wonderful episodes with hopefully more to come.

jjfronjjfron2 months ago

Very well done!

bbaron2274bbaron2274about 1 month ago

you have a knack of creating wonderful situations. Very vivid, keeps me wanting more!

vandeheidevandeheideabout 1 month ago

Such a hot story and well deserving of a part 2 and even part 3 please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous