All Comments on 'Cheating Pt. 02'

by blondechristine2012

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 6 years ago
Five stars here!

This is a truthful and realistic look at the subject of infidelity. It illustrates the subject with candor; neither sensationalizing nor making excuses. With an adult, matter of fact sophistication, it examines the emotions and the angst created by an affair, but also the pull and attraction of the illicit lovers who are seeking intimacy and romance that may be lacking at home. I also enjoyed the fact that the author does not moralize or pretend infidelity is such an uncommon occurrence, but who understands that sex is a lot like food. We all have cravings and hungers and if the menu at home is lacking or non-existent, there is always dining out on the town to be had. Bravo for a work well done!

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Forced to read again

Authors holding guns to readers' heads once more. Christine, you must stop this evil coercion of poor innocent readers.

Lamebrain Anonymouse comment: "This story made me waste 3 minutes of my time." She's said it before with other stories. Sometimes she has to waste fifteen minutes.

Ah well,

Lue

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Why get married if you can’t be faithful?

These are weak people who cannot control themselves. The author is all for cheating so why get married unless you marry another promiscuous person? The lack of self respect and respect for their spouses is disgusting. I guess that is why the author has two bogus marriages under her belt, so far. Have alone in your golden years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Funny How Readers Are Offended by Honesty

This series is not that erotic but it is honest. The author meditates on why she cheats and the answers are interesting. Also interesting is the judgmental reactions from some readers who are on a porn site looking for sex fantasies to masturbate with. Isn’t that a form of cheating?

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 6 years ago
The Need

Christine has done an excellent job of explaining why men and women cheat. It’s clearly not for Love but the physical need for the sexual pleasures and release that they receive. Thank you again as I continue to read the remaining chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fun

I enjoyed the story and learning how you think. The honesty was interesting.

MeanOralSexToy4womenMeanOralSexToy4women3 months ago

May I note the author uses common phrases and less straightforward words to tantalize us readers. I have not experienced the role of the married man in passion throes making comparison remarks to an affair companion. One expects no such comparisons with the other’s spouse. The sex is taboo and enticing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondechristine2012@blondechristine2012
868 Followers
I have always loved writing and have used it both for pleasure and in my work. Recently my attention has turned more and more towards writing erotica. That was prompted by reading some stuff on Lit, so it seemed logical to publish on here. My divorce and being alone may hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cheating Pt. 01 Previous Part
Cheating Series Info