All Comments on 'Beyond Marriage and Infidelity Ch. 01'

by Youami

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What Happened to Angela

I liked her. I also hope your are not a writer who leaves many open threads when you end a story. We have too many of them already.

YouamiYouamiover 6 years agoAuthor
I Hear You Anonymous!

I hear you re Angela. I was so sorry that I let my contact with her fade. It wasn't exactly intentional on my part, but I could have done more to stay in touch. To be honest, I wasn't sure where things would lead with Angela. I wasn't sure that I was potentially father material again, considering the young age of her daughter (3 years), and the fact that I had already gone through the experience with my boys. More fool me as it turned out as you read in my tale! My self confidence in relationship initiation was pretty low, but that is no real excuse. But point taken, Anonymous, I will ensure there are a minimum of loose ends in the next chapter coming soon...a real doozy of an experience let me tell you!!

maddictmaddictabout 6 years ago
I'm curious.

I should know better but, are these true events ? Still lucky and in love for 35 yrs.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Run for the hills!

Christine sounded like a hot mess as soon as you introduced her! Consider yourself fortunate that you escaped from her fully-intact!

I realize that I’m not fully-immersed in your life story, and I’m rooting hard for a happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous