All Comments on 'Mom, Her Daughter & Me Ch. 01'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Start

I absolutely love mom-daughter stories. My fantasy is to have a mom-daughter sex feast in bed. Wonderful beginning and hope to see more later on.

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Ch 2 should be posted tomorrow. Four more chapters pending. Every time I read these chapters, I get hard. Enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really.

So tired of the pathetic excuses. Something is wrong with the wife if she suddenly decided she didn't want sec anymore. Why even bring it up? Did she give permission for him to fuck around with a mother and daughter team? How pathetic a woman would cheat with a married man and bring her daughter into it. Again the worst was him just accepting his wife no longer wanting sex for the next half of her life and just cheating. Decades of marriage and he does this with no concern for her health and welfare.

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous reply

It is a good thing I don't put much thought in negative comments from anonymous replies. Now, if you gave some positive criticism, that would be different. Have a nice life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like it ...

... I like the beginning of your story, and I don't care about "realistic" explanations. This is fantasy, this is dream's stuff. You're right, don't pay attention to annoying, negative people. Just bring us more of your imaginative adventures. Thanks.

Chuck.

twointriguedtwointriguedover 5 years ago
A nice fantasy.

Mother/daughter situations, I'm sure, do happen, but I would have to think that it's a very rare event. I certainly would like to experience one! I'm not big on anal, and I know that this is just a fictional story. But there is one thing that I look for in any kind of story that involves anal....and that is some mention of cleaning up immediately afterwards. It is a complete turn-off for me if I read that the man is going to stick his feces-covered cock into a woman's vagina or mouth. This story lost me at that point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous