All Comments on 'A Mani is the Cure'

by HConway

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 6 years ago
Very sexy

Sounds like a well-matched couple. I could play with a man like that. Now, I hope he's doing a good job of eating her pussy. Made me wet.

xoxo,

Di

ImaverycuriousguyImaverycuriousguyabout 4 years ago
Made my Right Nipple Throb

You nailed my fetish so to speak. Well done and I may have to recreate the scene with my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Hot! I have extremely sensitive man-nipples, and I can come just from a woman fondling them. I would love to be the man in this story and have Amber go to town on my delicate nipples like that! I would totally eat her pussy or do whatever she wanted if she played with my nipples. A woman can own me just by playing with my nipples.

"I have very sensitive nipples. Nothing makes me harder faster than fingernails flicking across them. It's as if my cock and the two little nubs on my chest are connected by an electrical cord." --This is me!

I am playing with my nipples as I read this, pretending that Amber's hands are stroking my nipples.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Holy crap is this a true story? My wife and I often have sessions that sound just like this. My nipples are crazy sensitive and she loves playing with them. It’s absolutely amazing the things she can do with just her fingertips and mouth. Glad to hear I’m not the only one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous