All Comments on 'Doctor's Hands'

by LookingGlassLicker

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

My kind of Dr. for sure. When can I make an appointment with her? 5 stars

krugkrugover 6 years ago

Like to hear about their next appointment...

ptebadenptebadenover 6 years ago
Waiting for more

I hope that the next appointment will be the two doctors and the nurse. That would be the hottest thing. And I hope that Dr. Melissa brings her toys, of course. So David is going to enjoy until they drive him crazy

LookingGlassLickerLookingGlassLickerover 6 years agoAuthor
@ptebaden

In as much as I ever consider writing subsequent chapters, I was thinking about both doctors, the inclusion of the nurse hadn't crossed my mind. But definitely toys though ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
well done!

My only complaint about this story is that I shouldn't have read it at work. Just as I finished the story a co-worker came in and caught me with a huge tent in my pants!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nurse

I had a nurse once make me undress right in front of her, then she lubed me up with her fingers, glove on, just before a colonoscopy. Reached under and milked me, big smile on her face when the Doc came in later to do the procedure.

I didn't know any better at the time, thought maybe that was normal.

I have had two others since, so I guess it isn't.

gspanker051gspanker051almost 6 years ago
Very Good

Keep writing and add more to the story in new chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What a great story, very well written. I would love to read more chapters!

Thanks for sharing.

SamuelxSamuelxover 5 years ago
great story !

Wish I had a doctor like her !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Female Navy Doctor

I had a female Navy doctor who I had become friendly with refuse to do the prostate exam during my annual physical because she said I'd enjoy it too much. Can't say that I disagree.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My Name's David Too!

I started to get hard as soon as I started reading this story and got rock hard when I saw we had the same name. I have always fantasized about having a female take me anally, starting with her fingers and finishing me off with a strap-on. Great story and hope to read more chapters as you return to the doctor for your next appointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My Doctor

She is a pretty Hispanic lady, I went for my annual checkup last Spring. She sure took her sweet time, I was thinking she was enjoying touching my cock and balls. Then, the finger up the rear, she felt around in there at least a full minute, I erected, couldn't help it. She touched my inside leg right next to my butthole, lifted my balls out of the way, it didn't seem normal to me. Then she went around, took ahold of my dick and looked it over carefully.

That floored me, never had a physician ever do anything like that before and I have been to quite a few Doctors.

I was thinking she was playing, having fun.

Seemingly done, she told me to get dressed. Later she came back in, told me she was sending me to dermatology, that turned out to be a tiny oriental gal.

No nonsense there, stripped naked and poked everywhere, matronly nurse standing there watching.

Suspicious growth on my upper inner thigh of all places. Rare there, she told me, I thought it was just a scab over a sore, and had been picking at it. Turned out to be a Squamous Cell carcinoma, "scab" was the common horn those grow, which they removed.

One more on my back, another one on my scalp. Now I go every three months, nude skin check. Same Doctor, she can look my stuff over all she wants to.

I am still alive, grateful my Doctor is thorough.

capecod2010capecod2010over 4 years ago
And ...

The thought of the doctor’s parting kiss is dancing in my mind.

ramperampeover 4 years ago
liked!

Thank you for sharing this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Prefer female Dr's

Very hot story and enjoyable hope you continue on with this story line.

Brought back a couple hot memories from past Dr appointment's I had.

I prefer having a female Dr's now they seem to perform better exams and are easier to talk to. Last two Dr visits didn't have anything like this happen but were still very hot since both times the nurse brought my girl friend back to the exam room with me. First one was an annual physical and ended up with my female Dr. here intern who was also female and the girl friend all looking and poking at a small lump on my groin next to my testicles. Took a lot of self control to keep my penis from going from firm to full blown hard.

Next appointment was to the urologist my primary Dr. refereed me to who again was a fairly young female Nurse Practitioner on this occasion girl friend didn't wait to see if she was invited back she just got up and came along. Girl friend very much enjoyed watching that exam especially especially the rectal/prostrate portion.

She has always been very hot sexually but those two exams put her over the top when we got home and now she has the entire set up for role playing as Dr. Liz on a regular basis. Looking forward to my next annual exam so she can go along again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Had several milkings after a vasectomy I had temporary ED. Female urologists showed my wife how to do it. Go to office weekly and at home everyother day. Two months and rock hard didnt tell my urologist and when she did it she got a huge suprize that sbe bad to finish with my wife watching.

BonebibrainBonebibrainabout 2 months ago

OH TO BE MR. JONES! Hell, oh to be the doctor!😊

Great story, fun, witty and ❤️‍🔥 Sounds like somebody had a great medical experience!

Truly enjoyed it but, that damn timer…what has the medical profession cum to?

One quick Question… where is her office? Does she take insurance? Oh hell… I’ll pay cash…

Thanks for the ride…keep em cumming!

BBB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLookingGlassLicker@LookingGlassLicker
90 Followers
41-year-old male living in Sussex, England. In a relationship. Scruffy, a bit tattooed, a bit feral. Writer, painter, ne'er-do-well. Say hi.