All Comments on 'Sarah Steps Out'

by VictorCharlie

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
dragonmann72dragonmann72over 6 years ago
He said he was a lawyer.

I guess that makes everything OK. No questions about STD'S. worrying about getting pregnant or if he might be a serial killer, hell no he had a driver and a Lincoln. The only thing you left out was he was black and coming to town next week to make her his own.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 6 years ago
Good story!

Good story, ignore the naysayers. They're trolls.

Good story about a wife fulfilling that Hotwife fantasy. Not too detailed, but sometimes that's okay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
last comment

They're the trolls? Look in the mirror if you want to see the real troll. Another willing cuckold piece of garbage thrown into this category. Typical trash writing for the want to be willing cuckolds and pathetic sickos who troll this site. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PATHETIC

Hot wife-wife sharing-cuckolding- those words were enough to know this one is just another piece of trash written for the scum who think this is erotic. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid nonsense wimp story. 1* for this crap

What pathetic and horrible story.

Complete waste of time reading this disgusting garbage of story.

1* for this lame

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
????

Sorry, this one just doesn’t do it for me.

Hubby, is a clueless cardboard character, whose only reaction at hearing his wife admitting to infidelity was to get hard. Not very believable, even in a cuckold story. (Next time, give him some emotion readers can relate to.)

All we know about Sarah is she’s a weak willed bimbo who’ll follow her friend into a situation she herself admits is wrong and yet when friend knocks on door and says, “Come check out this big cock I have over here,” she trots right over, and of course she has to have it. Why did she forget one of them were married so quickly?

Christine–what to say about that piece of work? She is just divorced and is trying her best to put her friend in the same situation. With friends like that, no one needs enemies.

Probably the best developed character here in Jefferson and that’s only because we see him as a bully and a cock-hound with the required , for LW, fantasy dick that is useful only for small cattle and barroom betting.

Of course this is your story and I could be all wet, but if I just said , “Great Story,” you wouldn’t learn a thing. As it is you can consider these comments and do with them as you will.

Thanks for the effort! cd

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Husband loves it

Love the story, mostly spot on. My husband loves watching me take cock in all of my holes over and over xoxoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Reaction

Couldn't you give him some realistic reaction? Did he ask about STD's or whether she wants to leave him for others? Wasn't he concerned about her comparing him to the others? Was she on the pill?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 6 years ago
keep writing

I'd recommend the use of present tense in a short story...always.

I don't know that I have ever, ever seen point of view shifts in a short story produce good results.

keep going!

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Physics?

His magnetic clock in her aching hole. Such drivel. Another story about a drunken, druggy wife cheating on a cucky husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pathetic

Just another sissy coward husband and a heartless Cunt wife story. Boring!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

“VictorCharlie”, huh? I thought I left you dead in the dirt in “The Arizona” in 1969. Must have been your daddy. Chieu hoi?

kirei8kirei8about 2 months ago

Yeah, I'd leave the bio blank too. You don't want family and friends knowing you write this shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous