All Comments on 'A Lay in the Park'

by apple231601

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
devilishtwizzlerdevilishtwizzlerover 19 years ago
alarming alliteration

The story was ok, but what really sunk it for me was the alliteration. You went too far trying to find words that started with the same letters, and ended up sacrificing eroticism for 3 words with the letter P at the start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fair Enough

I appreciate the feedback, thank you! Honest criticism is better then empty praise.

-Veronica

Darknight69Darknight69about 19 years ago
I'm hooked

I loved this one. I'm a fan of your work. I can't get enough of this story, I'm in love with the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Meh

Truely, it was good but not the best I've read. I thought you worked far too hard to find synonyms and 'creative' ways to descrive his cock. While I appriciate the effort, the alliteration and the fact that some of them were down right...weird...put me off :) Stick to some normal things :P and you'll be good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 52 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

My mature wife loves to orally worship huge uncut black cock òn a regular basis. She has two married stallions exclusive to her for bareback sessions. They love having an older white slut on the side that will do it all for them separate and together. She always dresses to thrill for them as they choose in public and private. We also attend black on white parties in the area where we live so she can take 3 or 4 black cocks at one time. Protection for penetration but always sucks bare. She is a total size queen as well. Has to be 10 inches or more and uncut. She loves huge uncut black horsecock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Uh...

... Thanks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Oh my god, that is so hot. Please do more like this. I have weird cum fetish :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous