All Comments on 'Fucking Kayla'

by RavavaFaezira

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
The_HypeThe_Hypeover 6 years ago

Cool story. Short and feels slightly rushed. Provide more detsils to extend the story and capture your audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Teenager's Wet Dream

Not a very good story from not a very good storyteller. This author hasn't a clue what to do with the topic of Drunken Sister. Others have done it better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not told correct

I think you need a little help with the story it has so much potential. Could leave out some of your self you made your self sound like asshole. Plus the stories was more like rape to me not so much what a brother would do but why do I know right lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
There's a word for this...

Theres a word for this...

"I plied her with drinks, hoping to get her so intoxicated she would pass out. That her body would be so weak that I could do whatever I wanted with her and she wouldn't wake or fight me."

That word is rape.

He fully intended to rape her.

Stop encouraging rape.

Juat stop.

Ffs, stop.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
NOT MUCH TO SAY !!! ^*!^*!

FAST FORTY AND OUT,THANKS SISTER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This is the story

of a cunt that has to get his SISTER so drunk she passes out-- JUST SO HE CAN RAPE HER!

The only differences between jacking off and RAPING HIS SISTER, is that his sister MAY be wet, and jacking off is legal.

This asshole cunt needs to get its ass kicked -- thoroughly and completely.

Needs to spent some time with a huge cell mate named Bubba.

LordDeanLordDeanover 2 years ago

I loved this story too. Taking your sister by force is great and the fact that she actuallyl loved it, makes it even greater. Thanks again for writing for us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous