All Comments on 'Hotwife Contract'

by ccbj69

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOL

"promise to love and respect me more than ever" shrieked laughing here. Just wondering where is his right to sex with another woman. I think any man signing this is planning a divorce sooner than later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Its great!

I sure wish My wife would agree to THIS !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is so stupid and pathetic. 1* for this crap

Wasted 3 minutes of my time reading this trash.

1* for this lame

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And where this always gets fucked up

1--The second the wife starts actually getting some feelings for the other guy, she tends to throw these rules right out the fucking window (starting with the "cease further contact when you get feelings" rule) and pursues the other guy.

2--When things are not going so smoothly in the marriage, the wife tends to compensate by pursuing more of these dalliances, which both sabotages the work needed to fix the current problem in the relationship and adds another problem in driving an emotional wedge between the couple as her dynamic becomes "have fun with the other man, then slog through the hard work with hubby" which starts lowering her view of the husband

3--The deal is always to stop if the other guy becomes aggressive, needy, demanding, or domineering, but for some fucking reason these women always respond positively when the other guy turns out to be a world class prick, and next thing you know she cares more about keeping the other guy happy than her fucking husband.

4--Most of these women start slowly losing respect for their husbands and start pushing for humiliation, start talking shit about the husband behind his back to the other guy, and often the husbands, in an effort to placate his wife and prove he's up for anything and not trying to be a wet blanket on her needs, agrees to a more humiliation oriented setup and then, like the true bitch she is, the wife starts really losing respect for him, seeing his sacrifice for her as weakness instead of a gift.

5--What started as an occasional thing end up becoming a more frequent part of the couple's sexual dynamic until it is the center of the dynamic, and at that point everything else the couple does and feels becomes dependent upon and second in importance to the arranged flings, which by default strips the husband of any power and makes him second fiddle to everyone else in the equation.

waratahwaratahover 6 years ago
Anonymous "This is so stupid and pathetic. 1* for this crap"

The title didn't give you any clue?? Thats why stories have titles and descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done

As a husband in a swinging and hotwife relationship...spot on! Yes we exist and love our lives!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Addendum

Must add, husband must have sex with his Hotwife after the said encounter occurs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think there is something wrong if a couple need to sit down and write out rules and agreements like this is a business contract. If a couple love and trust each other enough to explore the lifestyle than just talking about things and understanding each other is all that is needed. Also, the concept of thinking that we can have sex with other guys and not develop feelings for them is totally unrealistic. If you are that worried about your wife developing feelings then you need to embrace the one-night-stand concept. But, that is a very dangerous way to play. We feel much safer limiting our fun to FWB. I did develop feelings for my first lover. I thought I should stop being intimate with him because of it. My husband recommended that rather than stop having sex with this friend that I should start having sex with another friend. To be blunt about it, if a wife is fucking several FWB then no one guy is likely to become the focus of her affection. That worked for us. I do have feelings for some of my boyfriends but that is really normal and it is no threat to our marriage. That works for us but everyone is different. My advise is forget about having a written contract but make sure you talk about EVERYTHING. Be very open and real and honest. That will build trust and make your marriage better not worse.

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for the insight, I can easily adapt this to use with my wife. Greatly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is called, "The 'When My Husband Has Had Enough Of My Misandrist BS And Files Divorce Papers On Me' Document," which won't hold up in the family or other court. Instead, it will only slow down the inevitable and create more billable law firm hours. Simply put, a human being cannot sign away their constitutional or statutory rights.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just copied and edited it, then printed it and put it in my wife's purse. Wish me luck!

BrutalBuddhaBrutalBuddha10 months ago

A bull's perspective for the clueless cuckolds. The contract is a decent piece of fiction and it's just that - fiction. If you want your marriage to survive and thrive - then another commenter has it correct. It's more important to have a strong bond and solid communication. If you have to write down all the rules and restrictions on paper, then this isn't the lifestyle for you. I've heard all these rules about what is allowed and not allowed. No kissing, no anal, always use condoms, don't give the lover something that she denies you.

Guess what? That's a recipe for disaster. This isn't something that you can control or place rules on. Sure, there are some commonsense rules about preventing STI's and unwanted pregnancy. Sure you should talk about your feelings, desires, etc.

The most important thing I can tell you is that a hotwife/cuckold couple are usually the best of friends. Their marriages are rock solid and NOT based on sex. They communicate with each other. There is mutual respect and there is love. So if you are have ANY weak spots whatsoever, you need to make the relationship airtight.

Also be prepared for the mind fuck that you will receive. It's all fun and games until she actually does it. My best advice is that you get a KINK AWARE THERAPIST who has experience in swinging, kink, etc. Google "Kink Aware Professionals Directory." This is going to be a huge life shift for you both and you will both need outside help processing the emotions of jealousy, inadequacy, insecurity, etc that you both will have.

One more thing, and this is important little cucks... setting your wife free sexually is ALL about her. You don't limit that freedom beyond common sense safe sex practices. You have zero say, you don't demand, you don't insist, you don't try to influence or control her -because you TRUST HER and LOVE HER.

Make sure you are the best husband she could wish for, so that your marriage survives. Be consistent with improving your relationship and you have a good chance of things working out.

As for the contract, it's hot fantasy. But remember that it's just that. Fantasy.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

This is not necessarily a cuckold contract, but @BrutalBuddha below is correct in his assessment of contracts like this. They are bullshit and fictional. A hotwife does not imply a cuckold relationship. There are many shades and varieties of open relationships, cuckold being one of them

Relationships do not work like this

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

From the comments it appears that these "just fiction" LIT tales, are NOT so: they CAN sometimes influence people thinking, believing AND behaviours. These LIT stories when reach tens of thousands of people, and keep hammering with the same message, they have power, just like the mass media, and so, the readers should be warned from the start: don't play these "funny" games at home, they can be really dangerous for a relationship, marriage and family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userccbj69@ccbj69
59 Followers
Male half of a very committed love filled relationship. Have shared some of the experiences that my now wife and i have shared prior to our marriage. Contrary to the negative posters (who thrive in this anonymous environment leaving hate-filled comments after jacking off t...