All Comments on 'Demons'

by Kirk482002

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sacksackover 19 years ago
very intense!

and well written besides! Good luck in the contest!

Ghost BearGhost Bearover 19 years ago
A different kind

of Christmas story. Well written and laid out. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You have me keeping an eye open

This story is the type that makes you see the holiday in a different light. Fear is a primal emotion. Heaven and Hell come into play all year round. This story shook me. Well written.

Wanton VixxxenWanton Vixxxenover 19 years ago
I told you so!!! <wink>

But what are friends for but to tell you the truth? Your writing talents are appreciated here at Literotica - and especially cherished by Yours Truly. "Demons" was a stand out piece for the holiday season reading fare, and one that I won't soon forget, Kirk. Thank you for allowing Me to go into nag mode for a few hours on the phone that day to convince you to share your story with all your fans here at Lit and for revealing to us all another more personal side of you. See? It was worth My badgering, wasn't it? lol You'll just have to keep reminding yourself that I'm the demon you DON'T want to get rid of! <smile> Congrats on your newest winner!!!

Vixxxoxoxox

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Unsettling...

Yet strangely compelling, almost a personal recognition of the content.

A good read.

I would think you have at least one full-length book hidden in you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous