All Comments on 'His Pet'

by littlemai42

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great start

Wish it had been longer. I’ve recently read an 11 page story which was brilliant . I suppose we’ve to,wait ages now for an update ... loved it though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very strong beginning!

Can tell already this is one of those that I will have to bookmark to come back to a few chapters down the road so I don’t go crazy waiting for updates!

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 6 years ago
Blooming Lily

Does starting a new series mean you've given up on your other one? You left Lily hanging on a cliff with Luke about to punish her. This Pet looks to be interesting but if it's only going to be a page at a time, then I'll wait until there are enough of them to make it worth my time.

ThicbabygurlThicbabygurlover 6 years ago
Blooming lily

Preeeeetty please add another chapter onto blooming lily as well as continuing this fantastic story.

LittledanaeLittledanaeover 6 years ago
Excellent!!

Very strong writing from you as always. I love the beginning; this story is set up beautifully and I'm excited to see when it goes from here!!

I do hate to bring this up under this submission, but I think the question ilbroughy up previously is valid. Does the beginning of this series signal the end of the Blooming lily series? I wouldn't think so, as we were left with the cliffhanger with Luke and lily. I only ask for clarification, and I apologize if it seems rude to leave this type of comment under a new story.

littlemai42littlemai42over 6 years agoAuthor
No worries!

Blooming Lily is still very much alive! I just submitted the next chapter today! Just had an inspiration the other day, and wrote His Pet. I am still working on both. Smiles. Thank You for all Your support!

LittledanaeLittledanaeover 6 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for responding so quickly. Both of these works are truly fantastic and unique and I'm excited for you to be starting a new story. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excited for new story

I am such a fan of your Blooming Lily series, and the first chapter of this story was great! It seems like a really different dynamic than the one in Blooming Lily and as always your writing is superb. I can't wait to read more!

Naiad_AerialNaiad_Aerialabout 6 years ago

I enjoyed your new addition. This is kind of how I see Luke if he gave in to all of his desires.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Second chapter?

This is a great opening and I'd love to see this story continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Beautiful story. 10/10.

I do hope that one day there will be a chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Are you ever going to post part 2 or continue Blooming Lily???m

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wee need moreee!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please update soon!!😍😍😍😍😍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous