All Comments on 'Tempted By Step-Daughter'

by Step-Daddy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great start

Your next story should me the sex education of the Granddaughter. A third could both women. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent Story

Great erotic story. I liked the ambivalent ending, was it a dream? or was it real? Keep up the good writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Needs an Editor

There are so many wrong words or so much bad spelling within this that it was impossible to enjoy. You need to get an editor to go over your work before you submit it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
proof reading

I think you need to go back over your story and correct some of the obvious errors.

mezmerizedmezmerizedover 5 years ago
A little cheesy...

because every time she called for dad or daddy, you put 'step' in front of it, or could've used his name, since he came into her live at the age of 20. Nobobody throws the 'step' part around, unless they're talking about the family tree, screaming because "you're not in charge of me", or it's being used as a smart ass, which could be do-able, with an outgoing character, once and awhile... but NOT every time you address someone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

proff read, there are a lot of mistakes, shes married and living in Denver, so how are you cooking you both breakfast, also you dont have to say 'It was totally clean shaven. She had no hair at all between her legs' one would do, if she was face down on the lounger, how could you see her tits, as she turned onto her back a while later. if she clamped her legs tight as you were rubbing the lotion and turned over, she would have broke his wrist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous