All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 097'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Job Yet Again.

Did l say good? Shame on me for such an unworthy superlative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome as always

Has Jade found another Nymph?! If she can sport gills on command then it makes sense that any Nymph could do so as required. Imagine having 2 Nymphs in John's crew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wonderful

Thank you for your time and effort!

I continue to enjoy your writing.

I can't wait to find out why John goes back to Terra, to save Jehanna or save the world...

Speaking of which wouldn't Alyssa have felt her panic when she was kidnapped? Would she have a psychic tendril they can follow back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lots to think about

Thanks for the chapter. There's lots of new things going on and the chapter will require a re-read or two. Lots of detail and depth to ponder.

YazvanYazvanover 6 years ago
RE: Awesome as always

I didn't think about another Nymph when I read it, that would be great. I was thinking a smooth skinned subspecies. Probably another one of Mael'nerak's experiments while he was bored.

It's going to be awesome either way, can't wait for the next chapter.

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkover 6 years ago
Something im a little confused on from the last chapter....

The one uncaptured Nymph mentioned in the last chapter is it Jade? Or is there another nymph out there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Another amazing chapter. Cant wait for more i love your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pale scaleless brimorians.

Well, that was interesting. Somebody already speculated that Jade found a morphed nymph. Perhaps the Brimorians slavebound most of the nymphs, and only a few were kept by terran's and other rases. That means that if John can free the brimorian Nymphs, he will be even better equipped to free those in that military base.

Now. Perhaps it is a little to easy of a conclusion that the pale scaleless brimorian is a Nymph. I am sure Tefler has thought up something entirelly different, and much more creative.

Anyway, yet another splendid chapter. Thank you for a continuing good read, Tefler.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Speculations

I think Jade has found a female brimorian because up until now there was no mention of them and brimorian society seems patriarchal leaving most of the grunt work for their women......Tefler you sly dog ....are you hinting at another addition to the crew...?

I posted the idea of a Jade dragon a number of chapters back...I would like to take credit for that but I know that it was most likely your design all along..

no_one_gives_ano_one_gives_aover 6 years ago
Re: Speculations

Actually we have read this part -

"Jade entered in her Nymph form and left a minute later as a scaly Brimorian female, her tail swinging from side to side with every claw-footed step."

So no it's not just a female brimorian but different species entirely , and even I am inclined to guess nymph or species used as template for nymph ( along with cat ).

Jade Dragon was something we had all been waiting for since she showed potential to turn into things other than jade tiger . Glad to see it finally happen :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pack of cards

The idiom is usually house of cards. Also when John ducked into the stall it was vacant so why is there a merchant there like two sentences later?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'll admit I had forgotten about when jade turned into a brimorian female so the above comment hints at something possible . But I still think jade has found a brimorian female ,maybe someone who is operated by the other members of her species because she doesn't have scales(tefler does love the wounded bird theme)

The reason for this is the crews elemental abilities..Alyssa: psychic,

irillith:electric/tech,

tashana:fire,

sakura:ice/air

Calara: precognition

Dana: atomic??

Niskera: earth/rock

A brimorian with water based abilities may be the final piece of the puzzle.

I do hope this doesn't come across as a direct comparison to Pokemon

no_one_gives_ano_one_gives_aover 6 years ago
Re: Re: Speculations

Well comparison to Pokemon would be funny to think of , since we do have Faye for fairy type too :P

On a serious note even I am trying to think along same lines as you and trying to think of any other foreshadowing regarding this figures species since I don't want it to be a nymph.

My reason for that is , coz from Jades memories we know their world was untouched until humans landed there , and they greedily snatched every last nymph over little span of time. Also nymphs take form that their master finds perfect , and since brimorions were quite interested in Jade's scaly form I m guessing a brimorion master should not consider this scaleless teak form perfection of attraction in his head.

Regardless with all my gueses ,I m still waiting for reflect to surprise me in next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
speculations

I personally think tefler might go with either the creature being from a secondary oppressed servant race like a scaleless form of brimorians, or enslaved terrans that were genetically modified so they could work underwater.

mikecflmikecflover 6 years ago
I'm suprised

at how many comments are aimed at trying to guess what the next direction of the story is, the next girl, the next battle, the next tech etc. That being said I enjoyed this chapter very much and can appreciate the speculation of the comments because I also have questions in my mind but I know that I don't like spoilers anymore than the next reader. Also am already waiting for the next amazing chapter in what I feel is a tremendous ongoing series, can't wait to see what comes next. Thank you Tefler for this chapter and the ones to follow. mikecfl

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Some action!

Battle on the astral plane! Awesome to see them finally fighting back & kicking some tail! Finally getting Brimorian shield tech to make better! Looks like John has a huge to-do list still! First is to find out about Jehanni & rescue her. Then find a way to deal woth both the kintark & the kirrix.

wht1fethrwht1fethrover 6 years ago
To J Blackhawk

I think Jade may have just found her,at least that would be a cool end to this chapter.

Or it might have something to do with the Kintark warship they saw on arrival.

C.H. DarkstriderC.H. Darkstriderover 6 years ago
Finally, some action!

It's about time that we saw the crew go back to kicking ass and taking names! Loved how you went into the Astral Plane to do it this time, as that is a place where John and his ladies have been sorely lacking some victories. On the flip side, you're killing me here man! Still putting off the massive fleet engagement and eventual clash with High Command, is making me lose my head! I want the next chapter already!! Though I will say, this certainly helps with filling out the background and adding some additional seasoning to the story. I am happy to see that I may likely have called it with Devereaux being the one to break ranks and find a way to warn John. Cleverly done, by having her go to Charles, making it seem like she there for a tour/ inspection, rather than finding a way to warn him directly. Bravo sir! 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Great Change of Pace...

There's so many intriguing facets of this story. So many interesting themes working together (It's why you have so many fans with so many reasons for reading. The "action" fans. The "sexy fun" fans. The "adventure" fans. Etc.).

We got a little bit (well a lot of!) everything in this chapter. The astral battle against the Ether Abominations was a lot of fun to read. I'm sure it was refreshing, not only to avoid tedium but to really get creative, to create an action scene that didn't amount to another space battle with conventional weaponry. Those are a lot of fun, and I'm really anticipating the battle between the Kintark and the Federation, but there's just something more... imaginative with this sort of psychic battle. It also helps John and the girls continue to have foes worthy of adversity (you mentioned before how other than The Dark One, the physical galaxy doesn't offer much in the way for the Invictus, other than increased numbers).

We also got some character development with Faye and her new body. I definitely got a bit emotional when reading about her first foray into the Physical world. It's been a long time coming, and you wrote it wonderfully. She's also hilarious! That group meeting in which they discuss their "programs" had me in stitches.

But I really enjoyed this chapter because it brought back some of that mystery and sense of discovery that's been in decreasing supply (as we're discovering more in this corner of the universe, there's just less to reveal). Really, it's been since around the 40's and 50s (The Maliri, Quanthos, Trankarans) where we've discovered a new faction with unique cultures, languages, anatomies, and their worlds to explore.

As much as I love the big action set pieces and galaxy wide conspiracies, I really enjoy it when our band of heroes go off into the unknown and discover something (or even someone... you know it's time for a new alien girl Tefler!) new.

Thanks again for the wonderful chapter!

-Patrick

no_one_gives_ano_one_gives_aover 6 years ago
Tefler - Roots of civilization names

Tefler could you please share why you chose to name these civilization so ?

Mallory ( Maliri ) stands for unfortunate (even rude b..ch as per urban dictionary)

Brimborion ( just a extra b ) stands for useless

Ashanath in hindi kinda means hopeful or protected

Drakkar or dragon longships were popular form of Viking raiding ships

Basically I end up reading brimorion wrong again and again in story , same issue as Mallory in early chapters , and I am starting to think it's intentional on your part. Stil for life of me I can't figure out what kintark and kirrix signify

Thanks . Keep up the good work btw

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pale, Scaleless Briorian?

I'm surprised no one's brought this possibility up yet, although there aren't many comments yet, either, but the individual Jade saw may be BSP's local thrall. The description sounds like a Brimorian halfway transformed into a Terran/Progenitor, which John speculated would happen to Niskera if exposed to too much of his cum. And BSP's natural charisma/power could overcome the species' dislike of Terrans, as John affected the guards at the diplomatic building.

She may perhaps be the result of a political marriage, to confirm...or should I say consumate, lol?...the agreement between them and BSP. Plus, it would help him keep tabs on what's going on in the Enclave.

As to why she's so far from the city, the highest levels of their society may well keep themselves separate from the places that deal with foreigners. They might even keep themselves in an unbubbled city/fort/whatever most of the time, to keep all non-Brimorians away, thereby protecting themselves from outside infiltration, to an extent. (After all, Jade is the only one I know of who could visit a city that wasn't made to accommodate air-breathing visitors, and I don't remember any other species being mentioned to be water-breathers.)

If this is the case, it will be interesting to see it unfold. Since PJ killed the original glowing queen by himself, and Admiral Lynton only interacted with them through communication equipment, this would be the crew's first face-to-face interaction with BSP's thralls. There might be things they never accounted for. Like instinctive reactions John didn't remove, because he didn't know about them. Or other factors I can't think of right now. A chance to force a change of allegiances, perhaps? (Just imagine what that would mean for John's mom, if/when they ever get to that.)

Before anyone says changing a thrall's master is impossible, or PJ would have turned the glowing queen to his side, it may be more complicated, difficult, time-consuming than he had time to do then. Or patience. Or even energy, since he was blocked off from the crew, and so limited to John's personal stores at the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
John's progenitor is starting to show.

Paraphrasing of course.....

Sakura: "Are you sure that's the worse that could happen? "

John: "Relax, nothings gonna happen. The Brimorians are reasonably well mannered."

Brimorian captain: "Your mother was a whore!"

John:................

John: "I will annihilate you!!!!"

Awesome chapter tefler!

Am I the only one who liked progenitor John? Yeah he was a dick but you can't deny he was bad ass! And very capable too......that's usually lacking in villiany..

.. It's fun to see John embrace his power and accept his place in the galaxy. Don't stop writing!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Upset

Saw your post on day one

Now have to wait till next chapter comes out

Another fantastic read

Till the next installment

horned_lizardhorned_lizardover 6 years ago

Man, John really needs to train his shield-forming speed. That and realizing that he doesn't have to make it nearly as big as it was before. A hemi-sphere 10 meters in diameter is a LOT of surface area to cover- around 157.14 square meters, to be precise, not counting the floor which would have bumped it up to 235.71 square meters. He'd have probably had the shield fully replaced in time if he had just shrunk it by 1/4 to 7.5m diameter (88.39sqm, 132.58sqm with floor) or 1/3 to 6.7m diameter (70.54sqm dome, 105.81sqm w. floor) or 2/5ths to 6m (56.57sqm dome, 84.85sqm w. floor.). Six meters might not sound like a lot, but it's 19.68 feet in diameter.

I hope someone realizes that if you can manifest anything you want, having all 8 of them in Valkyrie's, blazing away with infinite bullets, nothing could touch them. At least they figured out they can wear armor. John should also have known that he doesn't have to pull out his sword from the head of that abomination and simply willed it into his hand. Hell, he could have imagined a shell of spinning swords over top of the shield. Nothing could get close without getting sliced to ribbons. An obelisk of Alyssium in the center would pierce the foot of the giant if it tried to stomp on them. And since neither of those are psychic-based, the suppression field wouldn't have affected them.

Actually... A 1m thick shell, 5m diameter hemisphere of deca-crystal Alyssium would make it so they don't even have to fight. Why waste energy and be at risk when you don't have to? Just sit back, let the Abominable Asshole wail away at it, and wait for the time to run out.

Speaking of which; /IS/ there a required amount of time to spend in the astral plane? It seems implied that there is.

Faye is absolutely adorable. Seriously.

I was kinda surprised John gave his real name to the Brimorians. Wouldn't they have have picked up some of the broadcasts about his exploits or, at the very least, heard about him from traders? Even if they are an isolationist species, it doesn't make sense not to keep an eye on everyone else.

I hope Irillith also takes a look at why a Kintark warship is there. It's out of place enough that it warrants looking into. Perhaps this is the source of discovering the news of the invasion? Even if there is not a single whisper of it on the 'net or in the computer of the ship or the Brimorian government, it likely has upgraded shields installed. Since (until now, I think) no non-Brimorian ship has those shields, it would demand a thorough investigation. Interrogating the crew would definitely be a necessity.

I don't know how people are thinking this scaleless Brimorian could be a Nymph. It makes no sense to waste them on menial labor. It seems far more likely that it is a person much lower on the societal ladder. I imagine having glittering, beautiful scales is something to be admired and many strive to maintain; to not have any makes me think of a criminal or slave. If they are considered sub-brimorian, the removal of scales would fit. Then again, that's assuming there isn't a genetic condition that renders some Brimorians scaleless. It's possible they are just social outcasts.

That said, there must be SOME significance to it.

I thought I sensed some intelligence in Admiral Lynette Devereux. Hopefully she will pull through for John.

GnomeDePlumeGnomeDePlumeover 6 years ago
A couple of things.

First, excellent chapter! Like many who follow this story, I've been waiting for John and the crew to do some major damage against the Big Nasties on the Astral. [Insert evil grin here.]

I don't think that John is done enhancing Calara yet. She's the only biological member of the crew who doesn't have psychic offensive capability. Even using her prescience, when not manning the Invictus' weapons, she's limited to her physical abilities -- which, while impressive, wouldn't even trouble a Kintark warrior, much less the motley crew from the other side of the veil. It'll be interesting to see what, if anything develops.

Finally, I think the scene with the Brimorian guards makes it clear that John's rage is one of the keys to realizing his Progenitor abilities. One thing that does bother me somewhat is his planning to use a razor-edged wave of force; I don't recall that particular technique being used by Alyssa, and John's proven that he's not not overly creative with the psychic stuff. Was that bleed-through from PJ, or does becoming enraged unlock some Progenitor knowledge? And his attitude -- taking his time killing the officer -- is very un-John-like. He's been enraged before without being vicious, typically favoring quick kills.

Uneasy lies the head that wears the (psychic) crown?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brimorians - Team BSP?

Can’t remember the chapter, but I seem to recall BSP or his agent has already visited the Fishies. Are they already working for BSP? Or maybe under control like Trank—Rock People. In which case, time for another rescue/revolution to add allies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Three Square Meals Wiki

I've just finished putting in all the spacecraft and space systems!

http://three-square-meals.wikia.com/wiki/Three_Square_Meals_Wiki

Now we have over 560 pages. Tefler sure has an attention to detail! Please feel free to help out with the pages! ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

As I don't have a login I can't comment on a chapter more than once so this a reply to the previous chapter has well.

Many people have commented that they believe the T-Fed Admiralty is being suicidaly stupid by mistrusting John and actively working against him with the Nymphs and Jehanna. I think they need to remember that the Admiralty haven't seen John's growth and personal struggles like we have. To them John is from an incredibly technologicaly advanced alien race of immortal space tyrants. He has an almost invincible ship, incredible physical and psycic abilities and a crew of genius's. Whether Calara's tactical and strategic skill, Rachel's medical knowledge (remember she made the cure for plasma burns in a day entirely theroreticaly), Jade's T-Rex shapeshifting or his 'pet' AI, a feat that centuries of human science has failed to achieve. Then there is his massive popular support among both the civilians and military of all ranks. Jake said that even if he was ordered to attack John he would refuse. He is addmiting that he would commit mutiny and treason for John and he wouldn't be the only one.

Remember that he has done all this within 6 months. He went from a poor trader living by himself that no-one ( except Charles) has ever heard of to the most famous, powerful and beloved person in the entire T-Fed. If they know about the statue on Ashanna it will simply exacerbate their fears.

The Admiralty fears that in another 6 months he may be President of a new Terran Republic, in ten years he could be President for life and in a millennia he could be the Immortal God-King of this entire corner of the galaxy, ruling all species and all planets with absolute authority and power, or exterminate any planet or species he wants.

Their actions come from the fact that he could do this and if he doesn't then another, BSP, may. They know they are completely defenceless against either of them doing whatever they want and if there were 2 Progenitor's millenia ago and two more now then there are probably an unknown number of more Progenitor's spread throughout the galaxy.

Just because John could do this doesn't mean he will. However as I said before they haven't seen John growth, they don't know he doesn't want to rule and are probably projecting their own motivations onto John. What would Webber do with all this power and tech? Try and conquer the galaxy.

When John told the Admiralty about the dangers of the Progenitors before Mateo's rescue mission did he tell them about PJ? Did he say " By the way I may lose a mental fight with my guide and become everything you fear, an evil space tyrant." If so then their precautions make more sense. Even if he didn't then the T-Fed still needs to learn how to fight against other Progenitor's if John losses. The T-Fed can't rely on John to protect them forever, after the first thousand years I'm sure he's going to want to settle down or explore the galaxy. And what happens if they get attacked on multiple fronts or when John is in another species territory and can't make it back in time.

The problem with High Command is that they are doing the right thing, learning to defend themselves and not by dependent on 1 person matter how good, in the worst most counterproductive way possible. They definitely need a slap in the head to fix them, probably a change in leadership, maybe a change in govermental form. All hail the new Terran Republic. Wouldn't that be an insult to Norwood. The man you hated made the Republic you sacrificed so much for, while your allies you turned traitor towards betrayed you and your entire species. And then you die.

In previous chapters we have seen and commented on BSP apparent change of heart, how he softened his realationship with his matriarch. The consesus was that somehow John was affecting him, making him nicer. After John's almost massacre of the Brimorians after a simple insult I wonder if the same is happening in reverse. Has John's actions on the Astral plane drawn more attention to him and thus away from other Progenitor's? Is that what influenced them to be cold and ruthless? Could we see a time when BSP join forces with John to fight the Astral monsters? Only time and Tefler will tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tell your leaders that John blake was here?! ... and he told Jade to stay undercover

talk about blowing their cover. The shit is going to hit the fan if the kintark get the brimorians to arrest John under trumped up charges and try to pund the invictus. WHICH WOULD BE TOTALLY AWESOME! I can just see sakura in the valkyrie and a dragon sized jade breaking their crew mates out of jail before Illrith hacks the fishy servers and finally gets those shield schematics! Then its ship racing time as they basically outrun the border fleet and get clear to upgrade the ship and go for round 2 with the bugs!

Bring it on Tefler you genius writer,

Scotty

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Runes

Reminds me of the days playing Diablo 2. Simpler times. Sentences are more powerful. You bet. :). That volcanic bit was badass. I could actually picture it, like one of the D2 armor's powers.

Nice fun mate,

Matt.

Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandover 6 years ago
Slave labor

The first thing I thought when Jade found the pale creatures, was that they were human slaves, and she was too far away to tell the difference. Possibly brought there on that warship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could it be?

Could it be true? After my many weeks of waiting, praying, hoping against hope, could we finally be getting a new alien crewmember? Might it be possible that our new scaleless Brimordian is going to be the slimegirl I've been hoping for since the Bolon were mentioned? Is 2018 the year of the slimegirl? I can't wait to find out. Keep up the great stuff, Tefler!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thrall ghosts on legacy

I think the scaleless brimorian is the thrall of maelnarek whose ghosts alyssa saw on legacy while fighting darkkars in ashanath. She described them as redhead with yellow skin, maybe maelnarek broke connection with her like valada and if it's true then john can get many mysteries uncovered. But whatever she is (it's definitely a she) i feel she is an exciting new addition to the crew.

@tefler i really hope there is someone in crew with teleporting power and I still feel it might be faye.

Really a great series. Waiting for another chapter.

Regards

MG

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Terran Federation Will Never be the Same

While John and the girls are discovering new worlds, a vast Kintark warfleet is only a few days away from assaulting Terra. Not only that, but the Kirrix are about to invade the outer territories as all fleets return to defend the homeland.

I don't think John is going to save the day this time.

Even if Buckingham is victorious, it will only be a pyrrhic victory at best. Entire fleets destroyed and a severe weakening of TFed Power. The Kirrix will be right behind, taking scores of worlds while TFed licks its wounds. Brimor would also take advantage, with no one to defend the Shoals.

John cant be everywhere at once, and he cant save everyone. Hes already realized this by helping to arm and support his allies as best as he can. But the TFed were so paranoid about Progenitor invasion, they never saw the Kintark one.

Humanity is about to take a big hit, but hopefully theyre not out!

(Also, whatever happened to The Dove of Peace? :P)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I've Got a Good Feeling About This Mystery Character...

First of all, I think it's important that Tefler made us notice the color of this character's skin. We have Terran girls (White/Tan), Lenarran (Green), Maliri (Sky Blue), and an AI (Purple). The fact that Tefler mentions the fact that its Teal, well I don't think that's just something he'd put in for no reason.

Also, we've officially hit the longest point in the story without adding a new girl to the crew!

Alyssa (Ch. 1)

Calara (Ch. 8) 7

Dana (Ch. 10) 3

Jade (Ch. 16) 6

Rachel (Ch. 35) 19

Faye (Ch. 52) 17

Irillith (Ch. 53) 1

Sakura (Ch. 65) 12

Tashana (Ch. 76) 11

We're now 21 chapters after Tashana joined the Invictus. I know that Tefler can't keep adding girls ad infinitum (*Literotica audience gives Tefler doe-eyed looks*), but maybe just a few* more... starting with a nice Teal-skinned beauty. :3

*a few dozen

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Scale-less??

Could this be some of Jade's missing sisters???

Surely there has to be more than the two captured by the Federation

Keep it up

And by that I mean the story;)

FervorFervorover 6 years ago
Great chapter

Tefler is back at it, leaving his loose strings all over to dance around and taunt us with.

I agree with the other commentors, i think PJ is using john's weakened emotional state, stressed, guilty, angry, and nervous, to start punching holes in john's shielding. I like to think that he is now a ticking time bomb as opposed to a back burner issue to be dealt with when they feel like it.

And i cant decide if i want the scaless worker in the end to turn out to be a nymph (my first impression) or a subjugated class of brimorian that john's crew can liberate. Im sure Tef has fun plans.

I commented when Dana first got her runes, but i knew they would be a key element in fighting the astral monsters. I just thought she could put them on their armor and be immune, since her runes initially gave the impression of full protection from psychic influence. The crew will probably work on ways to expand upon the revelations they made during that combat. Dont be disheartened john! No plan survives first contact

Keep up the good writing Tef!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loose threads

Let me start by saying it's a good story and I enjoy it.

But reading the comments got me thinking, that every story thread is loose.

One thing I enjoy about Telfer's writing, is the clue dropping for upcoming events.

He tugs on a thread to draw attention to it, and then it may disappear, or not.

Usually the clues are not good enough to know an outcome, but good enough to guess. And guessing is fun.

So, Kirrix are coming for Terra. Got Maliri fleet and Trankarans to counter.

How big is a Maliri fleet? ( 50 capital ships? 100?)

Kintark are coming for Terra. Got Terrans lead by psychopath. Another Malari fleet. Ashanath maybe can send help or do they counter attack into the power vacuum of Drakkar space to grab some resources, and/or force a treaty. What's on the other side of Drakkar space? Are Brimordians coming for Terra? Is the other progenitor coming for Terra? Is the other progenitor satisfied with John's growth rate not to be bored? Did the other progenitor have 10,000 years to regret the loss of his love?

Is our favourite TFNN reporter still alive? Does she discover the Lenarian torture?

Will she be the next wounded bird?

Kintark elite forces on Maliri border. Possible Brimordian action on Maliri border if they smell blood in the water. Enushu in Under world kranking away whatever shit gets kranked out there. Possible threat to Maliri. Other races we don't know about on the other side of Maliri border.

Kirrix vs Trankaren and the little empires and bust a bad Boolion...

Some major constraints are dark John breaking out of prison. So much attention to Edrelle loosing her shit when thinks about her daughters. Is she the weak link again to the Maliri psychic energy pool and/or com link to Maliri fleets?

And for me the beauty of the story is, there are so many threads, when you pick one like military invasion, it hits so many other related threads that it can go six ways from Sunday and maybe I guessed 1 out 19 outcomes. (Yay me! )

Thank you Telfer!

I always enjoy a happy ending and enjoy the near misses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I still rate this as the best si/fi I've read for several years (I know I'm an oldie).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brimorian wrinkle

This was a great intro to the Brimorians. I am wondering if they've been tampered with like the Kintark. When John found the friendly Kintark in the mines, it gives long run hope that removing the head will leave the opportunity for renewed friendly relations and possible alliance for a sector defense against yet another nasty progenitor. If nymphs are on the under water farm, how many are there?

"rows and rows" of nymph leaders when Jade saw herself in the archives, and if she had a hundred in her tribe, how many thousands of nymphs existed? If the Brimorians thought an ideal cat girl was an under water farmer, there could be a bucket of them under there.

So will the Brimorians help against the Kirrix and then screw the Terrans or just laugh at the human and Maliri as they spread themselves so thin trying to defend everything they wind up defending nothing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
guide of John Blake

This is only a suggestion but i think John should start communicating with his guide . He could blackmail his guide by the name of other proginator as John's life is at stake and we all know proginators hate each other

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkover 6 years ago
my thoughts

First im not so sure PJ is trying to punch through the pyschic field containing him. Because i'd argue you NEVER EVER want to make fun of the mother of someone from a galaxy conquering species under any circumstances.

Second i'd argue the next chapter is going to get a whole lot more interesting because of these paragraphs:

The guards beside the officer chuckled at his crude jibe, but John wasn't aware of that, his ears rushing with the surge of rage that threatened to overpower him. His eyes went cold as he gathered his will, getting ready to start the killing. He'd take out the guards quickly with a razor-edged wave of force, then take his time with the officer...

John blinked in surprise, shocked that he'd let his temper flare up so dramatically. When he focused on the Brimorians again, he saw they were cringing away from him in fear, the cowering officer's eyes filled with dread. He didn't need telepathy to know that they were all now acutely aware of their own mortality.

Now to me, i just have to think the Brimorians have to be psychic to have sensed how powerful John is. Because there's no way John would plot killing people out loud. So either the Brimorians will either cower in fear of John, or try to kill him.

horned_lizardhorned_lizardover 6 years ago
Re: John Blackhawk

I think it was mostly just seeing the glowing eyes, since, you know, that's not normal at all. John is also an imposing figure (physically), so looming over them + freaky glowing eyes probably did it.

ms904191ms904191over 6 years ago

Any update on ch98 tefler ????

SilvesterMSilvesterMover 6 years ago
@ms904191

The final version of Ch 98 was posted today on Patreon, so with any luck it will be on lit soon.

YazvanYazvanover 6 years ago
Re: John Blackhawk

"You NEVER EVER want to make fun of the mother of someone from a galaxy conquering species under any circumstances."

Are you referring to his Terran side or his Progenitor side because I think both could apply here.

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkover 6 years ago
RE: Yazvan

i was refering to John's progenitor side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Page 7

This was one of the most hilarious you ever wrote. Thanks for the laughter. Still improving your skills, no doubt.

Easy-nuh-man

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice little cliffhanger

Why would there be a brimorian without scales... there should be no way for a Terran/brimorian crossbreed... hmmm .. really looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Could not wait for 98 so signed up on patreon....YAY!!

txtraveler1960txtraveler1960over 6 years ago
Texas Hill Country Frozen

Sure wish chapter 98 was out. Nothing to do thanks to weather 'cept try to stay warm.

Guess I will reread chapter 97. Thanks for the great story Tefler.

hellinahelmethellinahelmetover 6 years ago
Cajamarca High Andes wet...

As always Tef, an easy 5*...can´t believe I´ve been with you for a couple of years now. Seems like only yesterday I was gaga over the "Triple BJ via Jades Butt", then the avalanche of great writing for..almost 100 chapters! You´re unbelievable "Tef"...Kudohs and Attaboys Tef. Thanks again for a great read and filling my mind with so many things that "may" come up in the near and distant chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hopefully...

We can get chapter 88 early next week.

Its been up on Patreon since January 11th, and he's now hard at work on Ch. 99. Usually a week passes until he submits it to Literotica. Although this time he's also working hard on Book 3... so who knows!

Still, the ol' TSM shakes are setting in. I gotta have my fix soon! :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Surely you mean chapter 98 because chapter 88 was released a long time ago. STILL Three Square Meals rocks

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkover 6 years ago
Yea...

I can relate to having "TSM shakes" and lets face it, Telfer is one of a few authors whose stories are so well talked about 50-100 comments is the AVERAGE for the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mallari

Just bought Destiny game ... is it by chance the Mallari look like the awoken?

ReaderathomeReaderathomeover 6 years ago

Great chapter once again.

Only comment on story arc as a while would an enquiry into Rachel's research on the girls DNA and physical make up.

Not one of them in the many months that they've been together has one of them commented on having a "period". I know this is not something that one usually raves about in erotic stories, but with the lack of impedance on the girls actives (primarily bedroom), the very essence of a lack of one could be a course of interest to Rachel intelligence and constant monitoring of the girls development and fertility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Queens and Matriarchs...

Whether John knows it or not, he is acquiring leadership and control over the different factions of the galaxy. Just as he was troubled when seeing Irillith with the reaper cannon, so too is he struggling with his growing status as a leader.

Thankfully, he has the girls to show and remind him that it's not the tools that are malignant and evil, but instead the man (or woman) who wields them. He has saved four factions from extinction thus far (the Maliri were a slow descent into their own destruction), and has instilled leadership and order so that they can thrive (well, except for the TFed, which is ruled by paranoid fools grasping for power).

So far John has added to his alliance in the following ways:

Maliri: Long term alliance via Edraele Valaden. She will live forever, and serve as Queen and Matriarch to her web of John-connected Maliri.

Ashanath: Medium term alliance via the Senior Council. The senior council will not live forever, but he has gained their full trust. There is no overt manner in which a Progenitor can lead the species, other than their personality types (conflict avoidant and non aggressive).

Lenarran: Long term alliance via Jade. Jade will live forever, and now has Matriarch abilities that could prove useful if she could connect with her Lenarran sisters. Lenarrans, even though they submit to males until death, will undoubtedly switch allegiances to a Progenitor.

Trankarans: Medium term alliance with Niskera. John has earned trust with the Trankaran military, and has created a new glowing queen that they will follow unquestionably. Although she is not bound to him (only one feeding), and he is hesitant to continue down that path, it would make sense for her to become part of his inner circle. She already has been altered to yearn for him, and the species was meant to have a Matriarch like figure to lead them. Hopefully it can become a long term alliance soon.

Terrans: Short term with High Command. If that. The majority of high command is paranoid and fearful of John. Even going through ways to discredit and smear him. Unlike the other races, John has worked at a "from the bottom up" way of earning their trust and leadership. The vast majority of Terrans admire him, the vast majority of Terran leadership fear him. Ironically, the Terran Federation is the least stable alliance he has.

Kintark: No alliance. Kintark have been said to be a species not altered by Mael'nerak, and so there is no inherent way of leading them. They respect strength, power, and godhood though, and perhaps later John can prove himself to its people.

Brimorians: No alliance. Another species not altered my Mael'nerak, and so there is no way of inherent leadership for John. In fact, they seem to greatly distrust and dislike Mael based lifeforms (at least Terrans and Maliri).

Drakkar: Short term alliance. Ironically, the Drakkar are now almost wiped out. They are a simple and crude race, respecting raw strength and being led by their hunger for battle... and just overall hunger. Tens of thousands have now allied themselves to the Ashanath in exchange for food. Mael'nerak had no long term plan for the species, only using them as elite soldiers. Still, with a supreme powerful leader like John (that no Drakkar could usurp), he might be someone that could control their warband.

-

For John and his newfound leadership to flourish, he needs to instill peace and prosperity into this region of the galaxy. He can only do that through leaders who want the same throughout the galactic factions. He's got the Maliri, Ashanath, and Trankarans down. But the Terrans, Kintark, Drakkar, and Brimorians could be trouble.

I hope he can find a way to gain leadership over them in a way that brings flourishing. He's the right man for the job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Readerathome

The topic of the girls' menstruation was covered in Chapter 77.

Quote from the story: ---Caressing Dana's abdomen, Rachel glanced down at her and murmured lovingly, "Every time we swallow your cum... It resets us, restoring our wombs to peak readiness. We aren't on a menstrual cycle any more, we're always hyper-fertile and ready to be impregnated!"

John shared a shocked look with Dana, his cock twitching eagerly at the thought and he stammered, "What about ovulation? How's that supposed to work?"

Her smouldering gaze met his and she replied, "I believe you can trigger it. Whenever you want us to have your baby!"---

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Any news on the latest chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I have no words...

TSM has given me hope.

Tefler, you have taken me far from my medico life.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
We have angered the Three Square Meals Goddesses...

And we must appease them to get chapter 98!

We must perform the proper rituals and dances.

...

This could get messy, but its all for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh my

This worse than final jeopardy. And the clock is ticking. LOL

PAPS

RegalCeilingRegalCeilingabout 6 years ago
Hello from the past

I'm at chapter 45 and came here for spoilers. Anyone want to help me out. it's the part where she's accepted the deal to go meet with the maliri queen or something.

horned_lizardhorned_lizardabout 6 years ago
Spoilers

Why in the hell do you /want/ spoilers?! I honestly want to know; it doesn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Hope Next chapter Will Be here soon..

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 6 years ago
Regal

No spoilers. But I would definetly grab your nickers and hold on tight as things start happening quickly around that time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Regalceiling - spoilers

Well most of us are eagerly awaiting the release of chapter 98 - so I think I am not giving too much away by confirming that John is able to overcome the Maliri queen. Just how he goes about it is something you really should read for yourself. But I can tell you this: she gets it in the end. ;)

wolverine006wolverine006about 6 years ago
Just tossing in my 2 cents....

Using hexagons John created a dome......."with the keystone hex locked into place at the top of the hemisphere." The keystone needed to be a pentagon to make a pentacone. For a visual, check here: http://theor.jinr.ru/disorder/carbon.html#dtop

Is it any wonder that with a little more practice, John could make a much stronger dome by inter-spacing a few pentagons. Perhaps he could use a soccer ball as a model for the top half.

Outstanding work overall and eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
update?

Chapter 98 got released on Patreon on the 12th, just wondering when it's going to appear here?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well it Finally Happened

I had a TSM dream!

No not that kind of dream!

I was playing a top down action RPG (like Diablo) and my character was Irillith. I used electric attacks and guns to fight the Drakkar. XD

All in all it was pretty cool. So Tefler, when are we getting the official TSM video game? :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it

Great as always. Keep up the good work.

Ed Parachini

no_one_gives_ano_one_gives_aabout 6 years ago
Re: wolverine006

actually what you said about needing a pentagon or some other polygons to bond hexagons to form a curved surface is true , but rule only applies if its a regular hexagons.

regular hexagon has 120' internal angle so 3 faces joining at a point end up full 360' making it a planar sheet like graphene structure. but if you drop the regularity and non-inform sides / internal angles are allowed then it possible to attain 3d curve just using hexagons too.

and luckily Tefler hasn't used 'regular' hexagons in text, so the story isn't flawed mathematically. Very interesting observation though :)

@Tefler , any updates about next chapter ?

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkabout 6 years ago
can i just say one thing?

Hi my name is John Blackhawk and i am a TSM addict :)

wolverine006wolverine006about 6 years ago
RE: no_one_gives_a

Correct. Assuming regular hexagons, what I offered was another door or plot option so to speak: a simple way to upgrade the hex shield without getting too elaborate, should there come a time when another trip to the astral plane becomes imminent, with well placed pentagons creating convex surfaces and heptagons creating concave surfaces.

TeflerTeflerabout 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 98

Hey everyone,

I've submitted chapter 98 for moderation, so all being well it should be up on the site before the weekend.

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
congratulations

Thank you Tefler for yet another post. Congratulations on reaching 2800 per chapter on patreon and the success on your two ebooks we wish you all the very best in your endeavors. but what is quite startling is your complete silence in this forum since your last post. what makes your story special is not just your storyline but the interaction that you had developed with your readers over the past two years. hope you do consider my request to interact as you have now quit your job to become an author and have tasted success since the publication of two ebooks.

Pradz

TeflerTeflerabout 6 years agoAuthor
Re: congratulations

Thanks! It's been exciting to see the patron numbers continue to increase and I've been very pleasantly surprised by the eBook sales.

Unfortunately, I've had internet issues for the last week or so and haven't been active on Patron much for the same reason. Prior to that, I had my nose to the grindstone working on editing chapters 21-30 for eBook 3. I just switched back to continuing with chapter 99, which I'm aiming to complete by the end of the month, then I'll launch straight into the big one... chapter 100! :-)

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
thank you

Thanks for your prompt reply. we are all looking eagerly for the big one

pradz

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkabout 6 years ago
:)

*does snoopy infinite hapiness dance*

mikecflmikecflabout 6 years ago
thanks

along with everyone else's comments I want to thank you for the update as well as admit I was getting a little concerned that you hadn't posted any here lately, glad the issue's are cleared up. Thank you, mikecfl.

NewnotsureNewnotsureabout 6 years ago
98

Where is 98 I have been looking but ??????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Re:Ch. 98

Newnotsure, chapter 98 is submitted, but sadly Literotica does have a several day delay on submissions while they are moderated. The chapter should be visible in a few days at most - as Tefler mentioned, it should be up before the weekend.

TheTorontoGuyTheTorontoGuyabout 6 years ago
Chapter 98 Showing in Moderators' Queue - Should Be Live Tonight

Usually (not always) when the chapter gets the moderators' queue screen, it means it will be live that night. It goes live sometime after midnight Eastern Time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This Addiction needs a FIX!!!!

Really hope our hard working moderators gives it to me tonight.

Horseman68Horseman68about 6 years ago
Wow.

Double, Double Wow. This could be huge. What an epic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please sir can I have some more.

Where is 98? This story is like a drug and I need a fix.

IstraRaugirIstraRaugirabout 6 years ago
Starting to feel anxious

Man, I love this series. But I just know that in the build-up towards the final showdown, some major shit is going to go down. As wonderful as this story has been, I can't help but feel like it's going to turn into a tear-jerker when things get serious towards the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@IstraRaugir

IKR!!! I can't believe John was naive enough to not keep very close tabs on high command. This should have been dealt with immediately.

SVDIP110SVDIP110over 5 years ago
Remember?

Remember when Stories had a story description like "Are two better than three? John finds out!" And you could guess the storyline of next 4 or 6 chapters!!! Thanks for descriptions on later stories. I have a bad habit of peaking ahead and it just ruins the thrill for me. I can't help it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Monotonous Storyline and The Cthulhu/Eldritch Horror Battle EPIC FAIL

Rinse and repeat, Rinse and repeat, Rinse and repeat, Rinse and repeat!!

I've been reading this Damn "story" for 97 chapters and You have become THE most dreaded of author type creatures...The ROBERT JORDAN. You are certainly a talented author but you have to close off some Damn story lines. You keep adding villains, and terrible events But never give us a FINISH. Also this story is incredibly super long for The Literotica story delivery system. The Cthulhu monster battle was dreadful and super painful to read. I really struggled to get this far into your story. TOO MUCH DETAIL AND TOO MUCH REPETITIVE STORY BITS. Very cut and paste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Brimor is leaving a salty, fish water taste in my mouth. Less time spent here the better.

Ignore the monotonous idiot. Desperate for relevance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It get a little TOUCH

Big Boss on the astral plane get a taste of John's flaming sword and never like it.

A lot of its minions got slaughtered. This team just earned respect.

FVLL3NFVLL3Nabout 3 years ago
Brimorians

Never liked the brimorians never will. They are self-serving and rude. On another note the guy calling this monotonous has obviously never read anything longer than a children's book or much more intricate. He lacks patience and call to see that this story is setting a stage and is too early to be closing off many of the existing story lines without them being sloppy and likely utterly horrible. I can agree that there is a repetitive nature to some parts of the story, but that is due to the problems literally being engineered by the villian. Second, I don't think he understands that there is more to the Astral monsters than meets the eye and it would be impossible for them to kill that behemoth as they are. Third, this story has always been less about the sex and more about the bonds hell he could probably change it to where the sex isn't even necessary. Literotica doesn't even require a story to have sex in it. You can post poems. Now back to my third journey through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Anon

I understand that different people like different styles. You complain about monotony, and your post seems to be negative. Then you go and compare him to Robert Jordan. one of the masters of storytelling. a great writer can open storylines in a story and close them before going on to the next. A master can open many and keep them straight. The fact that Tefler can not only keep them all straight, but he does so with great style is amazing.

The only thing i'm waiting on is the "Refinery" in the unclaimed waste. I hope he gets back to it at some point.

just my opinion,

Raven

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoy the creativity of all of the various works and cultures that Tefler creates. So getting to Brimor is a great thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry is the non-sexual word that that they use the most. It would be nice when they grow a backbone and stop the worrying.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

Hey, we have MERMAIDS!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The goddess Alyssa saves the day again while the pussy bard John flails away with a sword on the Astral Plane. Then after Jade tells him to get with the program and pretends to be hurt, he almost acts like a lion. All in all, John makes for a terrible lion compared to the lionesses. The Marliri seem to be from the drow of Baldur's Gate 2. It's easiest to win that game on the hardest setting solo with a mage who is made invulnerable. John should be using more of the power to be competent himself. Tedious - the repitition of 'tipping an imaginary hat' and 'honey'. Applause - fuck the fish; steal the tech!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my word, anon seems to really hate this story. They find it so monotonous and it demonstrates far too much empathy for their tastes.

On the contrary I find it delightful and complex. I initially found the girls to be two dimensional and there's still an element of that but I find John's style of leadership to be admirable. Leadership isn't about being the best, it's about upholding the standard and time and time again, John shows that he can push the standard and bring the best out of his girls. How much of that is down to genetic rewiring is debatable.

Having played Baldur's Gate 2, the Maliri are nothing like the Drow in my opinion. The relationships, the societal structure are all different. While there are of course some similarities... in the sense that Orca and Sharks both have fins and tails... they're both wildly different.

John isn't incompetent far from it. Whlie Tef hasn't done a very good job of giving John more focus his skills are very much in the development phase and it seems (judging on story alone) that John is instinctively aware that in order for a Progenitor to be powerful he must first great a power base and that this will naturally be its own reward by yielding more power than the others could imagine. The best way to describe it, would be fishing. It's true you can send out a massive trawler and scour the oceans and sure you would get a big return... but the quality would be poor and it would diminish over time. By protecting and nurturing the ocean and enhancing it's ability to regenerate, the fish stocks will surge and basically be leaving into the nets. The same is very much true of the girls.

As for, fuck the fish, steal the tech... I have no doubt the writer is about to show us why that plan is the worst plan imaginable. If it's the absolute last resort, then sometimes needs must, but it is important to realize that there are always consequences to these kinds of actions. I hope the consequences in this case aren't too severe.

I find this to be an astounding and addictive read, I cannot put this down. I get up, I start reading... I go to bed at silly o'clock... rinse and repeat 97 chapters later. I really love a good power fantasy.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
6790 Followers
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES