All Comments on 'Well Disciplined Husband Ch. 04'

by MsCarol

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Discipline? I do not think the word means what you think it means.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really

This is some stupid shit...please stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Still awesome!

I would LOVE to be in Alfred’s place!!

Graves94Graves94over 6 years ago
Well Trained

Seems more like fun (on the wife's part) than discipline, but I am enjoying this story very much. Thanks for sharing.

EcstaticWrenEcstaticWrenover 6 years ago
Great!

I'm looking forward to reading the next one! I hope she really makes him squirm.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 6 years ago
Too short.

As it is it's a nice start but taking the action to the bathroom and giving Alfred his humiliating enema before fucking him with the handle of the brush would have made for a better read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Progressive humiliation

Story develops well and it seems there will be two new converts to femdom spanking soon.

jamieanne63jamieanne63over 5 years ago
His humiliation keeps getting worse!

Agnes is a wonderful wife and if more women dealt with their misbehaving husbands in a similar manner the world would be a much better place! Alfred will suffer greatly tonight but he’ll have learned his lesson and be a better husband for it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ha, laughing at the previous comment

from Jamieanne. Jeez you've really got it bad haven't you, do you realise how utterly stupid you sound? I sincerely hope your mistress wife severely physically abuses you on a regular basis since you seem to want it so much.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
How quickly

How quickly does this woman want a divorce? Sounds like she wants one rather quickly. Treating your spouse this way is a speedy way to make it happen.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was terrible! That wife was a sadistic bitch.You can't put someone thru that hell and love them!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous