All Comments on 'I Masturbate For My Boss'

by fantasyboy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
holy shit

this made me cum so hard... it wasn't the greatest thing ever, but it worked,

twilltwillover 13 years ago
Good, 'Exciting'

"For My Boss "is a strokin' good story. My wife and I love for her to 'stroke off'. We do it plenty of other ways including all the traditional ways, but for variety we love for her to take over and stroke herself off. She almost always uses one or more toys, but usually starts just feeling around her puss and nips, then as she gets more into it she uses a dildo and then maybe a vibrator along w/the dildo. She doesn't like strong vibration so she frequently doesn't involve a vibrator. If she is going to cum, she almost always likes a dildo, or my penis. She is multi-orgasmic, so we frequently will have her get herself off a time or two, and then go at it together. She always manages to get one or more good 'un's. We don't play-act or dress-up.

She has a good bod and shows it off some. A fav is tight slacks or shorts that give a 'camel-toe' shot, of course w/o panties. She also goes out w/o bra sometimes. She says she never goes w/o bra unless I'm along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please make this into a story!

It was an interesting read but did not make me as horny as I had hoped. But I know you are a good writer so please make a story of this:

A girl names Serenity Hope is just an ordinary girl but she meets this group of people at work who are all very attractive and have a club called the sex club where two people from the club meet up at a place and have sex. Serenity becomes interested and joins. She is a big breasted girl with long brown hair and a slim physique. Please do not put dildos or anything inserting the vagina except for penis. Please includ was much breast as possible and especially lesbian sex. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

Omg I have fanny juices flowing everywhere just reading that story makes me have a orgasm please write more about ur boss I wish mine was like that xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous