All Comments on 'A Son Wants to be a Girl'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Bi47Bi47over 6 years ago
Very good

I hope there will be more of Brittany getting fuck and use father. I would love to read more about the mother fucking her daughter how it got started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ugh.

I hate it when people post incest stories in the noncon section; it turns me off just to read the title. I get it that there will be categories that overlap, but something like incest that is very un-arousing for many people should be kept strictly within its own section.

soul71soul71over 6 years agoAuthor

Hey, I put it in the incest section thank you very much. It was lit that moved it to the noncon category. If you got a problem with that then I suggest you taking it up with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Categories are going to overlap. This one is non-con, incest, and transexual. And it's HOT. I would only ask that you back up and slow down. I want to hear all about her relationship with her mom, then her dad. Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it!

I'm a pre-op transgirl and I always had thoughts of my foster father fucking me. He knows that his wife(my foster mom) and I have sex but I just wish he could join us or take me one day. But ever since they split. It's just been me and my mom and I'll only see my dad once or twice a year for a week or two. To read this story made me so turned on that I just can't wait for my mom to come home.

soul71soul71over 5 years agoAuthor

Umm... yeah... okay.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
Sigh

Yes, This is perfect kisses and hugs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Father

I'd love to be the father of a sissy and enjoy her as a shemale and a female.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Only one problem

I know it will be posted as anon. I am Kira Bangkok. I like this story, please don't think otherwise, but transgender is NOT mental illness. Word health org even stated this. And I realized as I wrote this, it was her father's thinking, I hope not yours. But all that aside, I DID enjoy the story. Just wanted to say that. Now I am going to read more of your work. You are talented, so I think I will enjoy more of your work. I acualy was looking for the first part of a different story of yours when I ran across this one lol

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 4 years ago

interesting, so this was the crossover.

I'd hoped it would've been a little more extensive when you hinted more in the other story about it. How only he knew about Matt/Brittany's secret and "supported". Also how Adam and Cody came into it, to have sex with her in the end.

was nice. not my type of story usually, just out of curiosity because you mentioned a crossover.

trappedinthecl0settrappedinthecl0setalmost 2 years ago

Sounded interesting in the description, but terribly cliche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it very much. It reminded me of my late father. How he caught me in my mum’s slutty clothes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Haven't read this story yet, just noticed the mistake in the story description. If one transitions from male to female, then that person would be a "daughter", not a "son", and in my experience trans people are VERY sensitive about that. I'm sure that the mistake was innocent, but you will likely put off people if you don't rectify it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
6766 Followers
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...