All Comments on 'Straight Top to Gay Bottom Toy'

by rimaday

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
slafradslafradabout 6 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Excellent story. I came all over myself! I surrender!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

Great story; I'd love to be his cock sucking bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes 5 stars

This is brilliant. Funny and clever. Wonderfully describes lust between men. But it's also a kind of test. You say to yourself, yeah, I could do that; or no, I couldn't do that. It concentrates the difference so well. This is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Super day

Read it slow, jerked it throughout, ready to shoot, went soft when wife didn't come in!

rimadayrimadayabout 6 years agoAuthor
Wife

She'll get there part 3 or so...

kcniceguy4ukcniceguy4uabout 6 years ago
Great story !

Nice set up to the story and love how you used the phrase surrender to my cock.

“surrender myself to your cock Donny" he whispered as he pressed up my cock again very slowly. "I surrender myself to your cock Donny...I surrender...”

How this guy in KC would I’ve to experience that type of friendship and submission to a nice cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Part 2 Please!

Very hot can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
pretty good

I do enjoy the story but this was suppose to be about a straight guy and it seemed there was no shame or hesitation touching or sucking a cock for the first time

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
loved this story

"I am your cock sucking bitch" -- that's me exactly. I too am married but I suck cock and get fucked by men all the time. I love cum and my neighbour's cock is delicious. My wife doesn't know - at least not yet - and I can't wait to read about your wife finding out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Something in that drink?

Moral of this story, careful what you drink and who you suck off guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Made me hard. The cock... The demands... Forcing me to suck....

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 6 years ago
i loved it

i don't know about straight either, but still a excellent read. very few typo's and fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the best

This is definitely one of my favorite stories. I love where you took the whole series but this one is the hottest to me. This is great work and sexy as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
please

please continue

TallWhiteStudTallWhiteStudover 3 years ago
Bigger man

Dons big cock made Andrew kneel. Andrew’s not some small dick loser either, which is cool. It’s just Dons dick made I’m go stupid horny with envy and a new found respect for the guy he through was a lazy loser, great start, gotta read the next part and jerk off again... lol thanks for writing buddy.

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 3 years ago

Would love to surrender to his cock too.

robin48robin48over 2 years ago

"My cock tingled with pride as he released in my hungry mouth. The warmth and texture and taste overwhelmed my senses."

Excellent.

tex_bridgertex_bridgerabout 2 years ago

Something similar happened to me. A Mexican friend was visiting my condo and he asked if we could watch some of my porn movies. We had a few joints and I was feeling pretty loose and horny. I had a "Debbie Does Dallas" video on and he said it was just what he needed since his wife was out of town. His uncircumcised cock pushed out through the top of his sweat pants. He clearly had gone commando. He instinctively pulled it and his balls out of his sweats and was jacking off to the shower room scene blow job. I was mesmerized with what he was doing. He was so hot looking. He finally pointed it towards me and said you know you want it and you know I need it. I became his go to cocksucker when he needed a nut.

bdave2bdave2about 2 years ago

Such an unlikely story, but one of the hottest I've read in a while. Well done.

deidracowendeidracowenover 1 year ago

Great story, thanks!

ArrowQuiverArrowQuiverabout 1 year ago

Great story. I'm all hot and horny but have to go to work. Can't wait to get home to continue reading...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Turned me on, so much I also love sucking cock. Till it's all cum, allover my face, taste good also

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Would love to try this with my best friend. I shared my wife with him once and have thought of sucking his dick numerous times over the years. I believe given the chance I could make him cum in my mouth in no time. I would love to be his cum slut. Hopefully one day. A+

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love it but put him in panties next!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was great. Wish I had cock like that to suck.can anyone help

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

I loved the story. I loved my first, I loved his dick, and he had the nicest balls. I came for him, and he fucking knew he turned me. Now I’m just craving to suck a cock dry, and feel a cock cum in my ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous