All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 012'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 241 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep 'em coming

Great story so far. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Enjoying the story, well written, good pace and interesting characters with depth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loving it

Your writing for this series is great, I can't help but feel attached to these characters and I love it. So please keep this going, thank you.

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkover 6 years ago
love the story

yea i love this story to, though i'm still wondering if the mandragora will soon have human like cosciousness.if it doesn't already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a ride!

This has been one of the best series I have read on this site. Please Please keep the stories coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thx

Another good chapter.

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 6 years ago
😍

I have followed your story from the beginning and I don't usually talk much on here but I wanted to let you know how much it means to us to read what you have created here. I hope to read more from you in the future. Thank you so much for sharing your heart with us.

KayWyeKayWyeover 6 years ago
So well written

I am truly loving this story, and can't wait for the next arc to begin. You really are very talented. I was sorry to hear you are going through a rough patch. Hope things look up for you soon.

One of your (probably many) fans

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nicely done!

Don't be a stranger- I hope to read much more of your work. g

ReelflytReelflytover 6 years ago
Great chapter

Just keep it coming . Your stories are getting even better as you develop them .

Just keep it coming .

JohnCKJohnCKover 6 years ago
Wonderful

You have created a great storyline, so good that it's hard to wait for the

next bit to arrive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

I have never followed a story on this site as loyally as I follow yours. Thank you for this tale, its hot but there's an endearing sweet side to this that has me impatiently waiting for the next one. I look forward to reading chapter 13 next week, great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dear writerannabelle....

Thank you, dear one, for sharing this tale of the odd one out who never seems to quite fit in, but truly yearns to on several levels! Many is the number of those who walk a similar lonesome path and we thank you for giving us reason to draw together here for this brief interlude and share in the wonder of your written words. Please keep the reading lamp lit and share more of your gift with us. You're an encouragement to all! May your stories be the guiding light that helps those of us, who march to the beat of a "different drummer" , find the courage one day to share our own "story".

Fair winds and following seas; bright sunny days and sparkling clear starry nights be thine, dear writerannabelle! Fare thee well!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
I think we've arrived at a roundabout

a traffic circle with many exits going in many possible directions. And just as many coming in. Where are we going? What's waiting ahead?

It will be fun watching as he acquires knowledge and magick. Books, relics residents, friends he has yet to meet.

Lead on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful story!

Beautiful narrative, characters, plot, everything. One of the best stories here or anywhere. Thank you.

Phil

ShibnicityShibnicityover 6 years ago
Shortest so far bit still sweet

I will admit I was a tad disappointed reading when I realized the scene was a return for the banshee. Nevertheless instead of a repeat you managed to turn this chapter into an interesting opportunity for more storyline. I wouldn't have even thought of toying with the idea of one if the girls being turned human. Is that in and of itself a metaphor? Or do we have an opening for further conflict? Will Mike's demons resurface if one of his girls goes human?

It also makes sense because last chapter was the climax. Falling action is exactly that. The climax is over and we have a quick return to a baseline.

That being said this tale was excellent. You have every element of a full novel here. There is a continuous plotline that does progress every chapter. You have dynamic and static characters. (Such rigid bitches at that society. I was honestly hoping he would fuck her into a good person.) Not to mention that while based in a fantasy realm the actions from the characters and the plotline itself is still believable. These women aren't just falling on his unreasonably engorged cock. No, there has been legitimate reason and story behind each interaction.

It is unfortunate to hear that life has been trouble for you recently. I can connect on that. Honestly I found your story in the middle of some extreme life realities myself. Your regularly appearing chapters have honestly been the only congruent thing in my life. You have touched many lives, and you have had some real good influence. I know that you have brought magic and vivaciousness to me in some of my darkest hours. As strange as it is it was the succubus chapter that was most powerful to me. I have had to save myself and someone from themselves recently. Your words helped me never give up on that. Thank you, not just for the smut, bit for pouring your soul into this.

SashaPozaSashaPozaover 6 years ago
Outstanding

I am so stuck on this story. I have gone back multiple times to reread from chapter 1 just to make sure I've picked up on all the different things that I may have missed. Hopefully your monsters and imagination will continue on for many many more chapters.

SuggestionSuggestionover 6 years ago
Best Yet

This was your best chapter to date. I can't wait to see more of the sunstone. I was expecting for it to absorb the energy of Cecelia's climax and become a problem. This interaction with the monsters is what makes the story so compelling.

You do have lots of threads to follow. Do you have any ideas about how many chapters you will write?

As much as the story needs to see Mike's history resolved, please don't drag it out too long. I feel like the real story is the humanization of the monsters, not the monsterization of Mike. His history is how he relates to the monsters, but it feels like resolving his issues is a side plot to the real story that is the monsters. Potentially more important is the history and character of the house itself. Is the house just a home for horny monsters or is it a horny monster itself?!

Best Wishes with IRL

ender2k2kender2k2kover 6 years ago
What a great story.

Thank you for sharing your talents here. A well written story with really interesting characters. So far the biggest monster in the story is Mike's mom. And even though it was a mistake, I got a real laugh out of the following " see his huge duck sliding in and out of her glistening, wet pussy."

stinglessbeestinglessbeeover 6 years ago
Beautiful Mind

I can only wish I find lover with a mind like Yours

hk47enclavehk47enclaveover 6 years ago

Great chapter!! Looking for to more!

dragonsiredragonsireover 6 years ago
Outstanding

I am awaiting with baited breath. Please continue with this journey and invite us along with you.

Love,

Dragonsire

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

Love it. Please keep the high quality of the writing, plot, and relatiinships. One of the best on Lit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Excellent story line and great ideas. Your talent is amazing. Thanks for sharing with us all.

A_StoneA_Stoneover 6 years ago
I feel like a crack addict

Who bought some drugs and realized when I got back to my park bench that I was short changed!! Your story is amazing and I neeeeeed more than 2 pages *scratches neck*. This chapter gave my the warm and fuzzies but now I need more monsters! Write when you can lovely Annabelle 😘 I will be here waiting 🤞🏻

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Love your story. Cant wait for more thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'm speechless with how good this story is. You're an amazing writer and have such wonderful ideas. Be proud. Some writers I have read ruin their story with an awful ending but you did the complete opposite. I hope you're proud with your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful

Your story, breathtaking “persons” and comments have truly been worth waiting for, though the end of each chapter have left me with agonizing feeling of loss - till the next part appeared. I love every bit of it. Great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful story

Another great read, I can't wait to see what you have plan for all the upcoming chapters, i cheek back every week and month hopping that a new chapter has been posted, please keep it up for as long you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Life and love

Annabelle, I have read many stories from many writers, but have I never left a comment about their work. Your story has compelled me to write this. I am totally in love with this story, about a man who was lost his place in the world and yet finds his place in this one. To find love and some peace where one would not likely find any, especially in the realm of so called monsters. Please continue this story. When I read them, I don't see monsters, just somewhere I would love to live myself. Please continue....

Lover of your stories Kcloud

ironsoldier80ironsoldier80over 6 years ago
Loose threads

The thread I am curious to see you weave is Dana the pizza girl. She is obviously into Miller and send pretty accepting. She could fit right in as the sole human love interest. Although, Beth could do that too, but Beth is quite the closet freak. I wonder if Beth's collection of dildos might be magic related.

Those two threads I think would be the most interesting to weave along with further discovered of the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
incredible

This is my favorite story on this site.This story is simply amazing.I hope there are many more chapters and story arcs and books yet to come.Your story puts a smile on my face when a new chapter comes out.I do have a question.Is the house bigger on the inside than on the outside?I mean are there many more roomsand places yet to be discovered.Lastly Tink is awesome I simply love her character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mad skills....

I will make a deal with you. You keep writing and I will read every single word. You mad skills. Thank you for sharing your talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Runsearc...had to search it...so cool

As you unfold this, I keep thinking what a great series it would be as a PG version or a great movie as R version. Don’t get me wrong, I love this version, but your talent also merits a larger audience and acclaim. Thank you.

EzDemon187EzDemon187over 6 years ago
Excellent

Greta story and I can wait to see whatever you have in the works for the future. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super job

Can't wait for the next story and or the next chapter come from you

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53over 6 years ago
Another excellent chapter. ☺️🌹🌹

You have produced another excellent and well balanced chapter. I do look forward to the next story arc. 🌹🌹

JarlLeeJarlLeeover 6 years ago
A wonderful story

Very rarely do I find an erotic story with such great character development and lovable characters. I can honestly say I look forward to more :)

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 6 years ago
Nice resolution

Lots of threads to follow and tie up in the next arc. The sex scene with Cecilia was loving and hot. I’m not voting for Cecilia to become human, but I am voting for her (and some of the other monsters) to become pregnant!

Will Mike end up having sex with the Minotaur? Will he end up having sex with the Mandragora? I hope so. That could be freaky, horrific, truly strange, and unusually sexy. (I know, maybe I’m the only one wanting that.) All the monsters are female! Why? Are male monsters too violent? Did the original owner try to build ahimself a harem of horny, female monsters? There should be some reason.

Was the storm connected to the witch’s death? Again, I think the Mandragora should use the witch’s body to create some sort of Plant/Human hybrid-homunculus, if for no other reason than to have sex with Mike. That would be sexy and spooky!

Looking forward to the next story arc.

Kevin83198Kevin83198over 6 years ago
Great story

I started reading this series, out of curiosity and because of one of my kinks. However it turned into this great story. Like if this was a book I would gladly buy it.

cittrancittranover 6 years ago
"taking some time to digest"

...Too soon to make that pun...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Doing great

I am always on the look out for your next update for this story. You have become one of the few people that I keep coming back to. The last one was whitesabertooth who had issues here and left but I follow her on a different forum. Please keep up the good work.

NighttymstoriesNighttymstoriesover 6 years ago
You have done a great job so far.

I am impressed with your story telling. I am also encouraged that your story will be novelized. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

It is a really great story. Please keep going. I am looking forward to every chapter and adventure. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic Story

I got so caught up in reading the story, I was unable to comment previously. A truly amazing story, one I look forward to reading more of. By far your imagination and creativity shine through. Keep writing! Your story is very exciting and adventurous! My eyes stayed glued until the end.

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 6 years ago
Round-About Indeed

I like the way you have brought us to this spot in the story arc. The comment about the traffic circle was quite apt, I think. From here you can spin off in multiple directions, doing short stories as well as longer tales.

For example, we might see an adventure with the pizza girl ending with no long term effect on Mike and the House. Tink orders pizza, girl comes in and has an adventure, her mind gets wiped (or not) and she gets a huge tip to cover all the other pizzas she didn't deliver during her time inside.

Or the nice realtor lady with her box full of magic dildos could become an intermittent visitor to the House with some new Monster Girl interactions. Remember when the witch came to the house, all the upstairs rooms had Something peering out in fear from the windows.

Certainly the Coven is not going away, that was the headstrong and impetuous daughter the Mandragora vanquished, not the more dangerous mother who leads the coven.

The BBC TV series, Doctor Who, which is more comedy than Sci-Fi, is not a bad comparison when someone mentioned a PG or R rated TV show or movie. As for larger on the inside, the House has already been shown to be that, with all the hidden rooms and now you see it now you don't items. Again, Doctor Who and his time machine, which has a vast interior with many rooms is outwardly the size and shape of a public phone booth. I know, *sad sigh* the current younger generation has NO idea what that was, except for seeing them in a movie.

Bottom line, great story, fascinating concept and well developed characters. I look forward to the future with you. Thanks for the ride, it was great fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story !

I look forward to up coming installments, thank you so much , for your effort and love !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the best, if not THE best erotic stories I have ever read.

Thank you for writing and sharing your story here. The things that make this novella stand out for me (besides the kinky sex with supernatural creatures) are: the narrative is clean and clear; the characters are well-defined and consistent in behaviour; and the story could exist without any erotic/sexual element and still be not just a good story, but an excellent one.

laad4e08laad4e08over 6 years ago
Annabelle I love you and your stories!

Please keep writing and adding to this wonderful universe you introduced us to.

Aside from the things you listed as possible story paths. there is still the relationship with his whacked mother. And I still like the pizza girl and the realtor.

thank you so much for sharing

VikingQueen19VikingQueen19over 6 years ago
Crying

This is my favorite chapter by far. My heart hurts from all the love. Your work is truly a piece of art and I look forward to many more installments.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
In a class all by itself...a story of differences that make us complete!

No other author I have read captures what you have here and I so look forward to enjoying and savoring more!!!!!!!!!

DamiraDamiraover 6 years ago

This is one of the few stories that have been well written from the beginning. Can't wait for the new arcs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very Good!!! Always a new unexpected twist. Thanks for the effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So happy to have found your sensually romantic series!

As a fan of manga-hon with your wonderful vision of the monster-girl genre, was so pleased to see this serious work of writing, which is thrilling, creatively done, with the unexpected delight of Tink as comic relief! You have amazed me in so many ways for which I thank you & am eagerly awaiting the literary pastries you are cooking up for we who are now quite fond of your talent!

darkdance69darkdance69over 6 years ago
5 more stars!

Shorter story but a nice intermediate conclusion. Looking forward to seeing the series continued.

Lover2383Lover2383over 6 years ago

I started reading Chapter 1 for the steamy, freaky sex. I came back for the storyline. I am in love with HHM! Laurel K. Hamilton is one of my favorite authors and you are right up there with her. I found myself checking back every day to see if Chapter 12 was posted yet. You really have some talent, multiple talents really, and I can't wait to see what else you have in store for the residents. Thank you for gifting us with chapter after chapter, please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Amazing!! One of the best series on the whole site!

VikingjaceVikingjaceover 6 years ago
Amazing

Continues to be an incredible story. Can't wait to see where you take us next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story !

Best story I have read on this site !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
:D

Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beyond Engaging

I have read and written a whole lot of web stories and fanfic over my years and I have to say that this series ranks near the top. You have such an extraordinary way to reveal the humanity that we all wish to embrace through beings that are not human. You make me want to dwell in that house alongside Mike. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

Once again, thank you for sharing your story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Simply Outstanding

Just a great story!

Well written, fantastic character development.

Wonderful setting. Looking forward to the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

This is a wonderfully worded, incredibly sexy story. This story has become one of my favorite on the site. I hope you continue to write (if a plus sized character makes it to the fold that would go astray) but it is your story and it is amazing. Thank you.

GoodsGoodsover 6 years ago
Love this series

I don't often comment on stories, I do most of my reading on the phone app. But, I just wanted to encourage you to continue this series to where you see it's conclusion. I love reading stories on this site, especially series, and even more so long series. I understand there are many reasons why those series end, but too many never get any resolution.

This series grabbed me from the beginning, and a large part of that was me believing the choices the characters made, and liking the characters themselves. I truly hope to read this series, and other writing of yours, for a long time, and to see where this goes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Yet another great chapter. Always wanting more and waiting for the next chapter with baited breath. Well written, can't wait for the continuing saga of Mike and his monsters and to see where all the loose ends are tied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Theory

If Cecilia turned human and had Red Hair and Green Eyes does that mean she was part if the family in Ireland?

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettover 6 years ago
Titled title of titleness!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story and series SO much :D Ever since i found it i've been wanting more. I can't wait for more monsters and adventures with Mike and the ladies. I am curious if the succubus will ever come back, but i'm sure if she does it'll be a surprise, and a welcome one at that.

I'm thinking that with enough effort, Mike and Cecilia will figure out a way for her to be able to stay in a 'human' form for longer periods, or even let her chose when to be in it, but i'm sure time will show more with that.

I'm really looking forward to more wonderful chapters and stories to come. :D

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 6 years ago
You know what I really hate...?

I really hate authors who are decent writers who insist on having a life... because that just makes reading more of their stories in quantity more difficult...

Oh well, i guess I just have to make it a habit of checking to see if you've written more and hope your life flows easily so you've time to continue to show your talent...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue

Your writing is simply captivating. I love how you have developed the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes! Don't stop writting

Loved your story, as I read each chapter, I wish it would never end..

In a better world, they would be making the movie..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why are you not writing books or graphic novels? Amazing story and characters.

I am very impressed with the quality of the story which pulls you in and keeps you there. Please write more!

weddressweddressover 6 years ago
Connection and collaboration

Love how all characters from home work together and open themselves to trust and intimacy to create connection that feeds hot sex. Beautiful writing and looking forward to future chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Delightful

Tink is one of the most adorkable characters I’ve read in a long time. Thank you very much for sharing her and all the others in this delightful (and delightfully kinky) story with us!

Oh, and moar pleez.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next chapter?

I absolutely cannot wait to read the next chapter! Each time I read your story I am left on the edge of my seat and I can’t stand it much longer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

I couldn't put this down from beginning to end. You have a great talent for writing, and you've easily made it into the small group of writers on this site who's stories I would read regardless of the content, sex or otherwise. I really hope you continue this story, and I will eagerly await the next chapter. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

I can honestly say I haven't read anything as good as this series since the last episode of Missing Dragon came out... Well done to you and keep on churning out these great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
whoa

Just wanted to say ur my #1 writer 👏👏

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I was worried for a second there

As I was finishing this chapter it seemed as though you were just going to stop it there. In my head I was thinking, "Nooo! Keep going!" But fortunately - after getting even more worried while reading the beginning of the ending authors note - I read the many chapters to come and I was so relieved and happy. Thank you for writing all of this so far. It is a really amazing story and I'm glad I found it. I really hope you don't ever abandon it. I don't even want you to finish it. But I know that can never be the case and I'm dreading the day it comes the a close.

Thank you again for writing, AnonJK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Thank you for sharing this fantastic story. Much luck and happiness to you in 18!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I’m so glad this isn’t over. I was blown away by how much I enjoyed this and read it straight through after stumbling upon it. Keep up the great work!

WolfBoyAKWolfBoyAKabout 6 years ago
More please

Thank you for the stories they are alot of fun. And I love how open ended this house is there is so much that you can play on! If played right you can get a few years out of this story line alone and I hope you do.

Tomcat1772Tomcat1772about 6 years ago
Can't wait for chapter 13!!!

Loving the story so far, can't wait to see more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
These stories are really great, some of my favorite on this site. Please keep up the excellent work!!!

Whoops put it all in the title lol, keep up the great work. Also pregnant monsters would be super hot.

GorcqGorcqabout 6 years ago
What about Tink?

For a newlywed, she's not having much sex. At least, by human newlywed standards. No idea how goblin newlyweds traditionally behave.

Apart from that, it's a brilliant story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I'm disappointed with how long it takes a new chapter to publish but overall great story.

sissiboosissibooabout 6 years ago
Quality Writing

You're a damn good writer. Hope you get a good publisher and a good editor and start making a living at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Chapter 13?

I’m dying to read the next chapter of this brilliant story! Why’s it taking so long??

SupportMain420SupportMain420about 6 years ago

Fucking wow. This story has been one of the best stories I've read in my whole life. I seriously have no words to describe how amazing your writing skills are.. I thank you for every second spent in writing this story and I will try to become a patron as fast as possible so I can to support you in any way possible. Please continue writing <3 Can't wait for part 13

SupportMain420SupportMain420about 6 years ago

By the way for anybody wondering chapter 13 is already out on Patreon and its with sexy as fuck Art. I really wished I became a Patron way early on to experience the story with the art.

FalconsverseFalconsverseabout 6 years ago
You take my breath away

You have an awesome way to tell a story. I can't wait to read the next chapters as they are released from you mind and on the canvas of Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
fantastic story!

Fantastic storyline! I love the way you are going with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
resonance

I really enjoy the story. It really touches me deeply. And your last comment, at the end of chapter 12, really resonates with me. I have had my own life shit going on, since October. Including finding that the one I thought a love, only wanted to take my house, then destroy my life. And never having fit very well with the rest of society, in many ways I could have been a model for Mike. LOL I see I will have to recover my password to my literotica account, or make a new one. And check out patreon, as soon as I get a room rented out.

OeldeWolf, gmail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
request

Can he fuck the Minotaur? Id love to see a gay scene where the minotaur fucks mike in the ass with a MASSIVE dick

lespoon1lespoon1about 6 years ago
5++++++++++

I adore this story. I adore your vibrant imagination. I look forward to more chapters.

KitiarafxyKitiarafxyabout 6 years ago
Favorite Series of All Time

There are some really talented authors on Literotica, every bit as enjoyable as mainstream authors with the added bonus of sexy titilation in spades. I check in with a few active ones who are very good writers, who are great at their specialties. I think this series is the most well rounded and just plain FUN of any I have had the great good fortune to run across. Annabelle's HfHM is the only one that makes me clap my hands and do a little happy dance when I see she's posted 😃

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Just spent the last two day reading this story from the beginning. Couldn't stop reading it at time. I was so intrigued by it. Can't wait to read what happens next with Mike and his monster family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

The chapter was quite good. I'm a little disappointed that Sarah could not be a more useful or redemptiary character. The flashback sequence is an intresting choice. It almost seems out of place with the ghostly imagery that you made for his mother previously.

KyoSpiceKyoSpiceabout 6 years ago
Banshee Sex!

Another awesome episode!

MrWizard53MrWizard53almost 6 years ago

Always love tying up loose ends, and being reminded of others. Well written but if you're going to publish further I suggest a grammatical as well as spelling clean-up. (Such as MIke, don't need the capital I.) :)))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
10532 Followers
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...