All Comments on 'Caramel and Devin'

by CaramelBlack

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Damn Hot

One of the best shorts on here

CaramelBlackCaramelBlackabout 6 years agoAuthor

Wow. Thank you so much. I'm glad you liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
love

Gee what a lovely story; It got me so excited i can't stop thinking about it.; love you for the work hon.

Pest999Pest999about 6 years ago
<3 <3 <3

Love the story! Definitely one of the better ones on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot and beautifully written

You definitely should write more like this, honey! Kisses.

CaramelBlackCaramelBlackabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank You

I really appreciate the positive feedback. The story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well Written!

Keep up the great work Caramelblack!

This had me up and erect the whole time.

Just one point of criticism though... with your parents out of town for the weekend there should not have been mention of them being down the hall as you took Devin's cherry.

teddybearclubteddybearclubabout 6 years ago
WOW

This was Hot. Not a genre I tend to go to butt glad I do keep tabs on the new stuff cumming out. I really enjoyed this.

TBC

CaramelBlackCaramelBlackabout 6 years agoAuthor

Thank you anon and TBC.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice hot story. My first job in high school was working at a big sports chain, conveniently located near a big mall. I was able chang my clothes and look, walk over to the mall as a...girl, nothing dramatic, different jeans, blouse, hair down and lipstick. Most of the guys were from different schools, none ever caught on. A boy kissed me for the first time in the parking lot, the next weekend I unzipped his pants and sucked on his dick and was surprised when his cum spurted into my mouth. That's as far as I'd go, making out and giving blowjobs, when I went off to college I dispensed with the dressing up, towards the end of my first a senior was the first to fuck me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous