All Comments on 'A Paladin's Training Ch. 20'

by Antidarius

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please continue the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Personally I prefer reading about Maloth and his sister

A_StoneA_Stoneover 6 years ago
Yay!!

Love this series! I was worried you wouldn’t continue the bath scene and I’m glad you did. There’s a lot stacked against Aran and I’m very interested in how he pulls it all off. I can’t wait to see the twins rescue too. So much going on and I love it!

P.S. thanks for the character titles

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for switching the focus back on to Aran, previous chapters started to feel like last 10 books of Wheel of Time, mainly that the protagonist gets maybe 20% of the book. The rest was random characters having tea parties on a harborside.

So a welcome change.

C.H. DarkstriderC.H. Darkstriderabout 6 years ago
Good to have you back!

Good to see that you are back to writing and haven't abandoned us, like many other good writers seem to do! Another amazing chapter good sir! I think that a steaming hot orgy of the Paladins and their servants was well overdue and you have just gone and knocked it out of the park! Well done! 5 stars for you! I really look forward when your next book begins, as there is much that is still left undone and dangling! Please, when will the raw hatred, hypocrisy and evil of the Heralds be exposed?? Will those two poor kids be saved? What are Maloth and Shenla up to? Will any of their thrall ever be freed? I know that you'll get around to it whenever you can. Being a fellow writer, I know that it takes time to plan such events. I will say though, that I look forward to seeing such self important and evil jackasses, like the Heralds, brought low! Sitting on pins and needles for the next installment!

taco1085taco1085over 5 years ago
hmmm

I did not mind the looks into the lives of all the characters, it completes the story when you think about it. say Aran does something and an even happens if we did not know the back story we might get lost or think we missed something in the telling. however as you read the back stories and gain incite on the characters it puts the story in perspective. I do have to say I like the longer stories about Aran and if you do that for all the characters then that is a good thing... I love how you pull the reader in and make them feel like they are apart of the story... thanks for a great read..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good progress

I think your pacing and PoVs have been fine. Maybe try every other chapter with more PoVs, to keep it a little more mixed? That should keep the focus on appropriate characters while keeping the story moving.

Quite looking forward to seeing more Shenla - my personal call is there’s more to Darius and Morgeth’s bond, and similarly with Shenla and Aran’s resonance. I’m hoping that it doesn’t end up being too one dimensionally good v. evil, because there’s definitely room for a bit of nuance that’s been set up.

SheikNKnotstiredSheikNKnotstiredover 5 years ago
One of the very best stories, but I do have a minor correction.

I absolutely love this series Antidarius and this chapter was one of the best yet. I wouldn't listen too closely to advice from others, the story is yours and you can do what you like with it. I'll keep reading.

A very minor criticism I'll offer is that in Chapter 17 Berrigan says "Your head will be the fourth on my mantle", yet in this chapter he reports that Berrigan has killed four paladins. Now, this could just be simple confusion on his part, he had been knocked out recently and was in chains and being threatened with execution in the morning. But, by his own words, Berrigan has only killed three paladins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Simply the best

I’ve read a lot of stories on Literotica from many of the genres. This is, in my opinion, simply the best series out there. By a country mile. Original and well written-with a good mixture of adventure, magic, sex and character development. This must have taken a lot of effort and time. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My 2 cents

What an awesome mind you have create this series. I'm impressed and will go on to the next series. All chapters were rated at 5 stars due to the writing quality, plot and characters. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntidarius@Antidarius
1059 Followers
4th December 2023: Hi everyone! I'm hoping this update finds you healthy and exuberant :) I just submitted APW 14 for publication, so keep an eye out for it! - Anti. --------------------------------------------------------------- 11th August 2023: I thought I should check i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES