All Comments on 'Long Way Home'

by DirtyWriter88

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good one!

OMG I loved it. Except for the 8 inch cock crap.

Stargazer55

DirtyWriter88DirtyWriter88over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your feedback!

I will keep this in mind for my next story Stargazer. I did base Randal on a real person (admittedly a bit older in person but with the same body shape), but I understand the sensitivity to over estimation and making it harder to believe.

DirtyWriter88

DirtyWriter88DirtyWriter88over 6 years agoAuthor
Hello All, DirtyWriter88 Here

If you enjoyed this story, please drop me a line. I am new to this and excited to share my first story online. I will continue writing as I have time so please let me know what you think so I can improve with each attempt.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 6 years ago
BLAH - BLAH and more BULL!

LOVED IT! and I don't for one bit feel left out because of someone else's estimation of "size". The perfect size is the one that fits YOU - makes no difference if you are male or female. They had FUN and all of US got to enjoy it with them! I'm waiting for MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
long way home

I did enjoy the story. I recognize it for the fantasy it is.

Do not ever EVER end a storuy with END, The end, or to be continued. Write the final paragraph that clearly marks the end of the story.

We know the story has ended, a third grader does not.

There are no more words to convey that message.

DirtyWriter88DirtyWriter88over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the END note.

I have seen that on other stories and since this was my first story to publish on a site, I sort of assumed it was an editorial note. It is basically a "don't go looking for a blue #2, there are no more pages" sort of thing. I will see what I can do to edit this one and certainly won't add it to future stories.

END (Just kidding)

auwingerauwingerover 6 years ago
Good start!

Keep up the good work! Pay attention to the remarks, but don't take them personally, they are only meant to help you improve. I thought this was a fine first effort.

DirtyWriter88DirtyWriter88about 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks auwinger.

I am doing my best. Second effort is on its way. I am trying to take the comments I have received seriously while sticking to the stories that pop into my head. I love getting feedback, so please contact me if you have serious notes. I really am trying to take it into account even if some of the private notes are less than helpful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous