All Comments on 'Getting to Know Daddy Ch. 01'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Interesting story. Would have been better if you told more about the relationship between Mother, Daughter, and Father.

A little strange that she was a virgin and just met her father and immediately wanted to let him eat her sweet pussy, then suck his cock, and finish by telling him she was a virgin.

Still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good

Very good. Nicely shown passion between the two. Believable. Looking forward to him fucking her.

RichardGRichardGabout 6 years ago

Please continue with this story, I see that you have a Ch.01 added so please give us part 2 soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love the mutual love and passion.

a deep bond that will be unbreakable. a passion and intimacy so intense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
uhhhh yess

my gfs daughter teases me non stop,, 21 now but since was 17,,,,,id love to cum in her mouth,,,,thanks i came 2 times to this today..

mypacksmypacksover 5 years ago
Wishing it was my real life daughters

Would love to be eating my daughters cunt and her sucking my cock. Hot hot hot, kept me rock hard!!!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 5 years ago
All Daughters

Need to suck their Daddies cock and all Daddies need to eat their pussies!. That is part of the love they share!

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatabout 5 years ago
HOT

You wrote:

"Riley gave him an intense gaze as she reached between her legs and pushed her father's hand even tighter against the soaked material of her panties."

Wow

Thank you

LovingMe23LovingMe23about 5 years ago
Yes!

Talk about love! Sucking cock is the best.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
Seems like things happened pretty fast for them.

Interesting beginning to a story though; hot lovestarved virgin daughter, and a confused dad wondering how to make up for not knowing her throughout her whole life. It looks like he found a way to eat his cake and have it as well... with lots of creamy frosting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Luv that cunt

It would have been better if they had been in the bedroom and she could have sucked his prick until he came in her mouth and you could have explained in full detail how she loved the taste of his precum and his sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love your writing style. I've devoured every story you've shared and look forward to new submissions. Your stories get me so wet and hot that I can't keep my hands from pleasuring myself as I read of the pleasures and release your characters are experiencing. So HOT!

blackknight314blackknight314over 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

More please of this story. Man that was great.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Damn that was heavy. I was welling up on the first few paragraphs. Such a beautiful, tender moment between a father and a daughter, who's been starved of love her entire life and made to feel unwanted and unremarkable. Then when they embrace each other in wonderful passion... wow. I can relate to Riley so much. Maybe that's why it struck me so powerfully. Needless to say I'm invested in this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
6862 Followers
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES