All Comments on 'Family Issues Ch. 03'

by allthatisfuta

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
mkomeimkomeiabout 6 years ago
Love the characters and the storyline! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Just wanted to say that I loved the way you developed out each character and the relationships. It makes the sex even hotter! Keep at it and can't wait for more!

luvz2readluvz2readabout 6 years ago

My only problem with the story is the length...

...there’s not enough content!

Keep up the fantastic series :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing!

Hi! I'm really enjoying your style of writing, and how you're developing the plot and characters. Looking forward to reading the next chapter or any other work you put out.

PhilipInzaghiPhilipInzaghiabout 6 years ago

Love it so far! Would love a little backround story of the Nadine/Diana relationship. And maybe that Diana gets back a little? Anyway, keep it up!

ManningDP69ManningDP69about 6 years ago
Helen Future

Cant wait for diana to get dumped. Enjoying the read so far.

HColeoSHColeoSabout 6 years ago
Great!!!

Loving the paceing and writing of the story, very excited to see where this all goes! You have a fan in me!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loving this story

I really like the pace of this and the fact that the sex, really isn't the main focus or theme of it all. Sure it's there, and though shorter than what many on here may be looking for, it still gets me going a bit. At this point though, those scenes are just a bonus or the icing on the cake and I'm so looking forward to the next piece. Keep up the good work!

mortlmortlabout 6 years ago
Great

I really love the story so far. Great story. Can´t wait for more from Helen. Helen and Kevin would make a great couple, I´m rooting for them.

mortlmortlabout 6 years ago
edit:

Diana would also be fine if she wasn´t such a bitch to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Looking forward

I'm really looking forward to the next party of the story. I've spent a lot of time on this website and it's too the point where I'm looking for good stories and often skim through the sex. I'm very entertained by this story keep it up please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Can't wait fir the next chapter!!

I think the story is fantastic! I find the characters believable, and I'm truly on the edge of my seat in hopes you continue your tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

So glad that helen and kevin made up. Cant wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved this series so far

I've loved all 3 parts of this series and am looking forward to the next part. The plot is actually interesting. I'm also rooting for Helen and Kevin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is really good.

Very good story. I enjoy the smutt but don’t even care about it anymore, too engrossed in the characters. Please keep up the good work. And please don’t let this story just die unfinished. Give it an ending when you are done with it. Just not too soon.👍

cuzimhavingagoodtimecuzimhavingagoodtimeabout 6 years ago

The dynamic you've created with the abusive relationship is something not a lot of authors have the balls to depict, and I commend you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
enough

I hope he dosent take her shit for much longer i get the feeling hes gonna end up with helen i actually hope he does i really hate the bitchy sister

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Absolutely captivating

This story has to be one of the best written stories on this website, the character development is second to none whilst also still giving us the dose of smut we all crave. Love your work and hope this story never finishes. My favourite story done by my favourite author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing Story !

I started this story expecting another simple and heavily sexual futa on male story and ended up getting so much more.

This is a fantastic, very well written piece of work (so witty), which is quite rare for an erotic online story, and it gets better with every new chapter.

I loved how you developped the characters, they're relatable and human, which makes the abusive relationship between Kevin and Diana even more frustrating and painful to read !!

I hope he ends up with Elen, although it doesn't seem to go that way so far.

Thanks for this great story and keep up the good work !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The sex is almost as good as the story!

Wow, erotica with great sex and an amazing story to boot! I can think of nothing negative other than the story is so interesting it actually distracts from the sex!

Ok, i lied, my one personal, gripe of your worldbuilding is that all your shemales are amazons and ALMOST all of them seem to have little to no fear of using physical violence to get what they want with no worry of retribution of any kind. They are alpha predators, sure. They just are not very smart or subtle alphas. Introducing a few other shemales that think with their brains AND their cocks would be add a little more variety (and of differing sizes, you can still have a huge cock and be physically intimidating if you are short, average or tall. It just takes a little more work)

No matter what, I eagerly await your next chapter and hope you have a LONG and HARD future for this epic story you have so generous to share with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is great

I've been waiting for Part 3, and it's finally here! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic.

I pretty much never comment. Your writing is fantastic. It's capturing, interesting and super hot. Please keep writing. And when your done with this story, write a heap more.

EzDemon187EzDemon187about 6 years ago
Suspense kills

Been waiting for this for a while. Can't wait for the next chapter. 10 out of 10.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I'm loving the character development but I'm so emphatically frustrated with the situation of duress Kevin is in. The character writing is good enough to me that the sexual parts are honestly coming in second place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A most beautiful story

I think this is a beautiful story. I didn't come in here expecting this but I finished it in tears. Human beings such as myself are fragile and we do try our best to be brave for the world. I think it is incredibly difficult to be kind after seeing how much callousness the world is capable of. It takes more courage then than ever before. I think you've captured that really well. I think you have a real gift for it. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yeah I like it.

But I'm waiting for Diana to realize she's not exactly queen shit of fuck mountain. She's very clearly mentally unstable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More, more and more

i'm usually is not into futa stories more shemale(/transsexual) stories but i think this actually tops my favorite story of them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Absolutely amazing story but not so much the sex part.

I think you've done a superb job in writing this story, most people likely came for the sex and stayed for the plot. Not trying to say that you're erotica is bad but perhaps if you are intending to make this more of a story then a erotic series for people to get off to, then maybe it would better to put a disclaimer on the front page saying so. Once again, not trying to tell you how you write your stories, that's all up to you but personally I feel that you could go a little more in depth into the Futa on male parts. It feels rather repetitive that Kevin is constantly doing it with Diana. Perhaps it is time to introduce something more, like Kevin forcefully being pulled into bed by Nadine? Is that her name or Ginger? Yeah, just trying to say I (and maybe some others) would like more erotica in the novel. Once again, I think this is an excellent story, great plot and your writing is superb. Please consider writing a short novel, you are much better than many erotic novel authors. Regards, Mike

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love this series

Hoping Kevin gets pounded by Helen and Ginger in upcoming part/s of this series.

Brandonbrown20Brandonbrown20about 6 years ago
Great story

Cant wait for more. Thanks for your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing!

I think the sex and the plot are off the charts and I would love to be Kevin!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I loved it!

I really hope Kevin gets pounded by Helen in the next chapter! I really like how the interactions between the both are evolving! Great job, overall!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love the way the story is going

I love the the story & would like to see Helen & Kevin together (age does not matter) The sister is a real Bitch & should hook-up with someone else. Helen & Kevin both have feeling for each other but are not very good at expressing them. Patiently waiting for next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

Never been so invested in a story, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Incredible

At his point the story is so good I read it like a book. I check back in every day just hoping to see if it’s there. This is by far the best thing I’ve ever read on this website, thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Astounding

To put it simply, this work has has to be the best erotica I've read as of late. The direction, pull, and distinct plot has me drawn in, inexplicably.

I am dreadfully invested in the story, and I have already numerous predictions lined up.

Most of all, I appreciate the character depth, which makes me empathize, sympathize, and, of course, dislike certain characters. (Diana.) It seems to me that this level of depth is what drives the best parts of the story forward. I desperately enjoy the new perspective into what one may consider quite an "abusive" relationship. It's a breath of fresh air.

I will also say, above all else, I hope that the vision you have as the author is not muddled through criticisms or any plea's for other content. From other comments, it seems the audience has grown tired of Diana, and is expecting the pace to drastically increase. Perhaps that's to be expected of an erotica site. However, I wouldn't let it concern you.

While I have found myself getting frustrated with Diana's constant mistreatment of Kevin, it seems clear that it all has a purpose, and I hope it leads to a conclusion *you*, as the author, find satisfying.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my thoughts, and I hope they assist in whatever fashion you've need of your audience.

Please continue,

Anticipatory Reader Anonymous.

FibaroFibaroabout 6 years ago
That’s it you are now officialy my favourite author

Once again you have managed to amaze me with your story. The characters, the sex it is all just perfect. I would like nothing more that I give you Some constructive feedback but I cant. You have really mastered the art of writing and I cant find anything else than praise for you. I postphoned Reading this chapter for as long as I could just to make the wait for the next one a little shorther. I am hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
beautiful

such insightful writing .you have hooked another reader most thoroughly . please keep posting here, 'cause i'm trans and this speaks to me on many levels. thank you heaps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Top Honors

This is an amazing blend of sexy smut and encaptivating storyline. I hate and love Diana so much, free Kevin soon please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Dude the story is really really good. Keep it up with The good work, wish we have many chapters to Come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing Story

Again, you’ve outdone yourself with that perfect blend of comedy with erotica. Please please upload many chapters of this story. And I absolutely adore the characterisation of Helen, how she is fighting with her inner demons as well as outer ones. My heart goes out to her.

Keep up the good work. :) :)

Jb423Jb423about 6 years ago
Perfect

I love this series. Please keep it going for a while

stanleysfanstanleysfanabout 6 years ago

When Helen wrote the letter to Kevin, and when Diana told she would be improving, this story far exceeded the range of sex stories. I admire it , with all my respection

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing Series!

The story keeps getting better! I'm looking forward to whatever you have in store for your characters. Like others, I loathe Diana as an abusive narcissist who never seems to do anything wrong (in her mind, of course, but also with her enabler, Helen, and even Kevin, whose tenderness and submissiveness are mixed with some masochism). It's an intriguing plot that also says a lot about this type of fiction and abuse in general. I'd like to see Helen have a great date, because maybe Kevin isn't the one she's meant to be with? I'm ready for anything and can't wait to enjoy the next chapter!

shawn410shawn410about 6 years ago
The best yet.

If there was any story that I wait for it's yours. You know how to latch on and keep me hooked. The character development it's top notch and the sex scenes are steamy. Great work. Can not wait for the next chapter. Much love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it

Love the way your characters grow. I love your attention to detail. Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wrong Catagory

It there were no breasts involved, this would STILL be rape and abuse. Resubmit this in its correct catagory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story, drop the social justice

When you list phobias in an accusatory way, one after another, all I can picture in my head is a rambling HRC. Not the best image for this story.

Otherwise great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Didn't check here for a couple of weeks just to give the next chapter time to post and came back to not one but two new chapters! On to chapter 4 :D

xxjannxxjannabout 6 years ago
I've plowed thru three chapters... the story line is excellent.

I know it's about the sex... but... the character development is some of the best I've read and the dialogue is too. Entirely believable despite the over arching surreal nature of the setting/culture/characters.

Keep going. I will. Now on to the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Your plot and character development are unsurpassed. I didn't even know what Futanari was before embarking on this journey, but you've embodied the concept thoroughly well. At this point I'm reading the story more for literary value than erotic, but there's nothing wrong with that.

The more I read of Diana, the more I despise her; she's a selfish, delusional cunt. Sadly, there are women out there like Diana who misuse their feminine wiles, take advantage of good men, and always get their way as long there's someone around to put up with them.

Helen on the other hand, had me from Page 1 by her wit alone. The more I learn of her, the more endearing she becomes in my eyes; for some reason, it reminds me of how a fine wine improves with age. I was very pleased that she and Kevin were finally able to set things right. I really hope they end up together, as they are much more deserving of each other.

And I hope the story continues well beyond the chapters currently posted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
so so

story is ok apart from dianna being a rapist

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Bipolar yandere

masteraaronh74masteraaronh74over 5 years ago
Like

Like the story, kevin needs to grow a pair

Diana needs to be arrested for rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I like your story, the characters are interesting.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I love it, makes me wanna be used that way

Omnipotent_One_777Omnipotent_One_777over 5 years ago
Diana is a bitch

I hate Diana. She is such a self centered bitch. (Nice job on her character design. You make it sound like a real life story.)

Forto02Forto02over 5 years ago
Diana

That character has become annoying.

By the time I'm reading this story, it has been allready finished, so I have no influence on the outcome of the story, but...

I really hope Diana is excluded soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I hate this story

The fallacy that you imply generally does exist. When we encounter something this offensive, we generally avoid it. I'm comfortably different from most people in that I find it immoral to rate something that I have not read. Thus, everyone who has read your story up to this point, doesn't enjoy rape.

BigStrongRhinoBigStrongRhinoover 5 years ago
Diana is out of control

Hopefully Helen’s date doesn’t go as planned so she can take Kevin from Diana

MissSarahluvMissSarahluvabout 5 years ago
Thank you

I have truly enjoyed reading the Family Issues Series. It is a nice treat to follow the characters that you have created, they all have such depth. Your story is original and I believe you are a very gifted Writer. I look forward to finishing this series and reading some of your other stories. It is the early hours of the morning and I have spent the night inthralled with your characters and the captivating story line.

So thank you it has been an absolute delight

Warmly Miss Sarah Luv

blade_rocknutblade_rocknutover 4 years ago

I had a bit of a tough start, not being in the "futa" loop, per se. However, the story has been exceedingly well written and the characters well developed, to the point that I'm now clamoring for the vile Diana to receive her come-uppance, and the well intentioned Kevin to be appreciated by someone(s). Though I've avoided futa and other...shall we say "not plausible" stories prior, your writing may make a fan of me yet.

Txdaddy62Txdaddy62about 4 years ago
Great

I love this series. I can't wait to read the rest.

interdictrinterdictrabout 4 years ago
diana

god I hate Diana

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Specter

Well this is the second 🥈 time I am reading this series and I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Honestly? This is the best.

I think it’s fair to say that erotica has a fame for being too much action and very little story.

I wanted to say this is “balance”, but I think it’s a disservice saying that... It has so much of both and so much MORE. A hot, HOT story with characters that feel like real people. Real. People. With strengths, weaknesses and personality.

I love it. I really do. I don’t remember the last time I was so eager to read a story more and more. The pages just fly by...

Thanks to everybody involved in the production of this series. You are all amazing.

Daddy0596Daddy0596over 3 years ago
When will Helen and Kevin marry!

Dude I m waiting for perfect couple to get married

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Humour is amazing.

You can improve your writing more. you are great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Holy Gods above, this has captured my heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A good read

While reading pornographic literature is something I don't really like myself doing, this is in part highly erotic while also being sensitive.

If I am being manipulated, so be it - a least it's a highly polished process & I hope the author graduates to deeper (& socially acceptable) & more remunerative topics.

Thank you.

ajdehooghajdehooghabout 3 years ago
Good story!

This has been a good story so far. I think I'm seeing how you are setting things up...but looking forward to the further chapters!

Chris7swChris7swalmost 3 years ago

I'm kind of sorry that I gave the first two chapters just 4 stars but I found the stories to be too violent and too rough to enjoy completely. However, I've persevered until I've now read this chapter as well and it's starting to grow on me as Kevin and Helen break the ice between them so I've happily given this chapter a full 5 stars.

All the way through the story so far the writing has been impeccable and of really high quality (especially compared with many within the pages of Literotica) and it's that that has encouraged me to read on and on... your writing is good; stirring and absorbing and has obviously benefited from some excellent proofreading and editing. It's been a great story to read so far (despite the way Kevin is treated) and I've especially appreciated the lack of grammatical and spelling errors as well as the smooth flow - well done indeed.

And finally now some light is starting to shine - possibly even some love - because I don't like Kevin being so much the underdog. Oh, I'm not expecting him to suddenly become top dog instead but this chapter has added a turn for the better and it was great to read.

I note that there's another 10 chapters to read and if they're as good as this and the preceding chapters then expect lots more stars.

Thank you for an excellent story

ColonelinguistColonelinguistalmost 3 years ago

For your own sake Allthings, I truly hope that you get published by one of the big boys like Random House or Scribner someday.

Literotica is probably a OK place to cut your literary teeth on. Back in the 40’s, some authors of fiction like Bradbury, A.C. Clarke and Theodore Sturgeon, struggled to be published in SF anthologies that were then consider trashy pulp fiction by a lot of assholes, and yet they bravely pressed on, and now of course, they’re legends.

And speaking of haters, I’ve read some of the negative comments you’ve received and it seems that some of those readers would Prefer stories without any political consciousness or think futa stories should only be about femsboys who just want Brutish sexual domination and humiliation. Your Two dimensional wack off crap, and that’s ok too, I guess.

What we have here though, is a story about prejudice. Prejudice against gays, against Blacks, and against all things futa. And I loved, by the way, Helen’s quote from Desmond Tutu about hate!

WilddogDWWilddogDWalmost 3 years ago

Great story! Very well written, with actual content, and story. Well done, please keep going!

CasualnagaCasualnagaover 2 years ago

Psychopathic much?

charmingcharles2896charmingcharles2896over 2 years ago

So we're adding verbal and mental abuse to rape on the list of Diana's abuses? Cool, she's the devil and I hate her, but I love this story so much.

maxine2maxine2over 2 years ago

Excellent! One of the few stories worth reading more than once. Please don't stop!

entityanonymousentityanonymousover 2 years ago

Waiting for Helen and Kevin to get together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent character dev and world building, I'm looking forward to where you take this!

ajignats0410ajignats0410about 2 years ago

Great character development, good reading and a fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this story so much, this is my 3rd time rereading it. I came in here expecting porn but I got feelings and characters I genuinely care about, and porn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hate diana so much. I feel for Kevin and Helen. This is such a good story.the only thing that throws me is some of the futa characters.i cant go for the sex scenes so far.im not into humiliation. That said I am very much looking forward the the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is actually amazing. Great writing, amazing dialogue, fleshed out character. Holy shit

Only_a_readerOnly_a_readeralmost 2 years ago

As a reader, as my name says, i say that the best about long stories like this, is the plot. Just the plot can be the difference between win and failure. I thought it at the first chapter, but now that i reached third, i can say without any doubt, as a reader, that this is a 5 star story. I just want to be right till the end of the reading. Also, i'm a big futa fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very good story. I can see all three aspects of the characters in me and it scares me. I will read your story until the end and report back to you. 5 stares so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're very good at making characters who read like real, complex human beings.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420about 1 year ago

This is by far too 5 stories on this site. Excellent character development and story line. I don’t even care about the sex stuff. ( don’t get me wrong it’s hot) thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story. Difficult to put down. Not often a read that stirs such emotions & yes, even tears

service_proservice_pro11 months ago

Wow.

I honestly don't want to read anymore because I'm too emotionally invested in the characters and it feels like something REALLY BAD is about to happen...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great character development. Diana is a psychopath; starting to really like Helen. Interested to see what develops there.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love the work and the quality of writing I was straight once, married. My boss was a former seven foot two inch Black retired NBA center. At an office party he got me drunk gave me some e. He told me he loved me and basically fucked me all fourteen inches of his long thick cock. My cock is nine inches and it was flying in circles spraying ropes of cum everywhere. I divorced my wife. James bought me EE fake tits and bubble butt enhancements. My adam’s apple and jaw line were softened. We are married I present as his milf. He likes me pegging him!!! I make him cum with my clit in his cunt.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I LOVE this story, and even as a straight tough guy, I wouldn’t mind Helen overpowering me a time or twenty. One bit, but a serious one. Marines NEVER abide the term “ex-Marine.” Once a Marine, always a Marine. If a Marine wants to distinguish between active and non-active, he or she may say “former” Marine, never “ex.” Unless dishonorably discharged, you’re NEVER an “ex” Marine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous