All Comments on 'Best VDay Ever: Mom & Daughter'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
SFH!

Stands for "So Fuckin' Horny", which you made me; and here also for "So Fuckin' Hot", which the story and the drawings are! Rated this 5 stars, so you're off to a good start in the contest! Only thing that would make the story better for me would be some foot worship and toe sucking - something I dream of doing with you, Jasmine, when I see that picture of your legs, feet, and toes in those silk stockings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
beulahthebrit

Excellent as usual Jasmine, I'm surprised that you don't have RSI given your output, your keyboard must take some punishment. Usual result wet knickers and 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

I would really like it if in one of your lesbian mother and daughter stories the nerdy brother walks in on them and blackmails them to fuck him. Better yet if there are 2 mother-daughter pairs naked and committing incest simultaneously when the brother/son of one of the pairs walks in on them and with his cell phone records them and then comes in and blackmails the four of them to be his private harem.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 6 years ago
Excellent!

The wonderful writing combined with those incredible illustrations made for a truly magnificent story!

dadischdadischover 6 years ago
Fantastic!

Jasmine I LOVE IT !!!!!

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 6 years ago
Excellent...

...both the narrative and the accompanying artwork. Kudos to you both. One small critique...I would have ended it at THE End and dropped the epilogue. But what you wrote in the epilogue would make for some great future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
* * * * * A WINNER

Dear Jazz

It's hard for me to believe that you can keep getting better... but you do. Great story!

Can't help loving you.

Jack Auff

burrito54burrito54over 6 years ago
Great

You have done it again . Loved it , has the pertentual for more chapters.

Good luck with the comp

boaman007boaman007over 6 years ago
Always Awesome!

When I see your work posted I can't wait to get to it. When I see your collaborations with Rebecca I know we are in for a treat. So amazing, thanks for the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I loved it have watched my wife and motherinlaw go at it together now i am their sissy gurl.I still enjoy keeping the ladies shaved. Love all the artistry.Af

Rangemaster11Rangemaster11over 6 years ago
Too short

At the risk of repeating myself, your talent so wonderfully complements Rebecca's, and your collaborations are HOT.

Deacon051Deacon051over 6 years ago
You always please me

J you never cease to arouse and interest me all these years I’ve read you. Great job as always and wonderful illustrations, the best I’ve seen.

Luv R

XX

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Double Hit.

Fantastic work on both the story and the illustrations. You and Rebecca make the perfect team. The artwork seems to complement the narrative even more so than usual here. Hopefully there'll be many more collaborations between the two of you. Best of luck with the competition.

LD

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Hi. Are you going to tell the story of tess's mom and Jane in a sequel. Or what she is doing in the community and maybe gets a lesbian wedding thanks again for the lovely story xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Artwork and story worked perfectly together and loved the pace of the story. Whilst there's potential for a follow up that feels unnecessary to me, you expertly rounded out the story.

lkng4fn666lkng4fn666over 6 years ago
Nice, but too short.

Love all of your Rebecca considerations. Just wish you'd continuie the 1950's story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome black and white illustrations

The "blackboard" one is a masterpiece. 5* for you two,

Rebecca (5+) and silkstockingslover (only 5, sorry...).

Bravo to both of you for your collaboration,

And thanks for sharing it!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Hot

I love the illustrations that go along with the story so well. I am a man but I love reading your stories about lesbian sex as well as your cocksucker stories. I can see why women like this because there is nothing better than eating pussy. I have also let a woman use her strapon on me and I loved that as well. I also like watching two women have sex and know this is a fantasy of most men. I have not read a story of yours that I didn't find erotic. You are my favorite author by far. Keep up the great work you have many fans.

excraiexcraiover 6 years ago

another great story from my favorite author

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great!

- you never fail to disappoint with the stories! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Absolutely sucking fucking fabulous

More more and still more likes this please and soon

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13about 6 years ago
Oh Happy Lesbiantimes Day!!!!!

What an awesome collaboration between you and Rebecca!!! I love the story line especially as it tells about reverting back to ones true self. Thank you and keep them cuming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great combination of text and images

I loved the way the images added depth to the text. Nice job.

CharmlesCharmlesalmost 6 years ago
Did it again!

You always leave me on a high... in a manner of speaking! Takes me a while to get back down... especially if I read more than one of your stories!!

lalupinlalupinover 5 years ago
These illustrations are amazing!!!

...they turn a very good story into something even more awesome. Thank you!

gcg41gcg41over 5 years ago
Soooooooo HOT and very SEXY and HOT love your stories.

Love the art work and the story.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966about 5 years ago
Another ...

.... amazing, well written, hot and nasty story! Jasmine you are so very talented!! Thank you for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

I love it I came twice

LatinindulgementLatinindulgementover 4 years ago
LOVED IT !!!

A Fantastic story and Pictures to to add to the excitement..wow... I was spent after reading it..lol.. Great Job..

LeneBLeneBabout 4 years ago
Your stories

Are Always so Hot..they Alway soak my thongs and Drive me over the edge into bliss! Thank you so much🔥🔥🔥🔥😈😈😈😈💦💦💦💦💦💦

JaypleeJaypleeabout 3 years ago

I loved it. Mom’s submissive side could have been played up more. I have always wanted to try being a submissive but reading about has to suffice

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

not just VERY hot story but fantastic art work too...!

5/fave

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredible art work accompanying a hot story!!

5 stars!!!

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

Illustrations makes it easier to fantasize especially depicting such realism. Women should be able to enjoy this special gift God gave them after all mankind would not exist if it wasn't for them. Men will just have to live with it, it's just sad that the mind is a terrible thing to waste. With that, I thank you ladies for a wonderful experience and sensual fantasy. Beautiful story, keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fabulous, so sucking fucking hot. More and more of this please and soon. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 2 years ago

Lovely story and lovely pics!

Baqfid12Baqfid12almost 2 years ago

Outstanding! You and Rebecca together is something special

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

I am always amazed at the variety and unique ness of your tales. Your mind and your pussy must work overtime. Although I like short stories, I think this one needed more elaboration.

adorable_kinksadorable_kinksover 1 year ago

Your collaborations with rabecca is always amazing. Good one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story and amazing artwork.

Bigjim1031Bigjim1031about 1 year ago

One of the best stories I've ever read!!!

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlabout 1 year ago

Rebeccas artwork I’ve never thought I’d be into lesbian or any cartoon porn but it’s not cartoon per se it’s beautifully hot sexy erotic paintings of gorgeous women. Love the collabs and thx for sharing once again xx wish places ppl like this existed irl lol

PhilLustyPhilLustyabout 1 year ago

Just wow. Like always. Just hot

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow, the drawings/art work are so wonderful and sooo sexy. I couldn't stop rubbing my pussy...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50772 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...