All Comments on 'Worth the Risk'

by Baelor7

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This was boring and quite simply NOT romantic 1* for posting in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyed it.

I liked it. I hope you have a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So hot

!!!

Baelor7Baelor7over 6 years agoAuthor
Category

Sorry, I am new to the community. Which category would this story best go under?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Probably Erotic Couplings. Too brief of a hookup to really be a Romance.

It may be the first chapter of a Romance story, then its right where it should be. If this is a stand alone story, then its just a fuck scene, and that's usually Erotic Couplings.

The characters are shallow and thoughtless, but that's to be expected for uncommitted people who are still thinking with their pelvises.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very nice story, but too short

VEry giid first story ! I hope there will be a continuation.

I also like it that she risked pregnancy and eve invited it (tho he shoudl have assked about protection first). Taht is fucking as nature intended it to be, raw and at risk, and indicates how her hormones overcame her rationality. I ope so hear more about that in the next part of what i hope will be two or three more.

How did she feel when he filled her with no protection?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous