All Comments on 'My Struggles with Trupti Ch. 06'

by urbanslut

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW !

Perfect end to a perfect story !!! Take a bow urbanslut !

Superb narration, flashback style, description of NYC and baltimore was just good enough to visualize.

I loved Fight club twist, but somehow you kept us longing for more of trupti... I guess I have to understand it was more of a thriller erotica than out and out erotica.

More than anything I am happy that you're back after a long hiatus! Can't wait to see more of you.

Just don't go back into your cocoon again :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I am Jack's Utter Admiration!

Beautiful story, urbanslut. I was hooked from the first line. Fight Club is one of my favorite movies, and I can't think of a better tribute to it. This is the best erotica I have read in ages, if not ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It is great to see you back.

Hey, I've always enjoyed your stories. I was really sad when you stopped writing with "curious incidents at night". I am so glad that you are back into writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

It's great to have you back. Missed your stories. And you are back with a bang.

urbansluturbanslutover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks everyone for the comments and the ratings. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Welcome back!

That was a riot of a story!

Awesome climax (no puns intended!)

uncannykinksuncannykinksabout 6 years ago

Excellent story.

You have quite a flair for story telling.

I won't be surprised if you are a profession writer , I won't mind paying to read your work.

I realized in part 1 that this is an adaptation of fight club and was looking forward to read your version of the end which turned out to be very intelligently put.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 6 years ago
How to End Story ?

Mand y o or Vernon ? I think the field of candidates should be expanded and Brad Pitt could use a little Trupti in his life after doing hard time with Angelina deciding to method - act uber-mutti role for life , along with wasting to 80-something pounds.

I enjoyed the journey and how urbanslut came to fork in road (main character psyche-wise) and took it. Malay was no Helena Bonham Carter/Marla Singer but oh well. That standard and certain others hard to meet.

M.S. - " My god ! I haven't been f***** like that since grade school."

Full marks * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just amazing

Great story! You always do a great job. I know stories don't always come easily and writing takes effort but please write more often. You're awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My end of story

She'll fuck the husband of her boss Vernon and complete the task of taking revenge by recording it and sending it to her boss anonymously. Then she meets Malay and accepts his love proposal and marries him.

Now question arises what happens to Tripti . . . She appears once in a while to satisfy her sex appetite as she appeared earlier. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Welcome back!

Huge fan! Please write another part to shop floor guys..that woman's story is so fascinating.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
5*

And I dont give them that easy, great job. Just flows so easy.

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 4 years ago

I liked the whole story and for once, was surprised by the twist. Very cool homage to Fight Club (I'm partial to the film over the book). Your stories always have this raw intensity and sexuality to them and your natural style is a treat to read. I look forward to reading more from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous