All Comments on 'Raven Fox's 2018 Truth and Dare'

by theravenfox

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Yes_That_OscarYes_That_Oscarover 6 years ago
I should spank you

I listened to this audio and I have to admit, I wanted to do some naughty things to Raven. First of all, I wanted to sink my face into that wet pussy I kept hearing.

Raven is my number one Audio Goddess.

I always get the urge to spank Raven, when I hear her voice.

I really enjoyed this audio, as a long time fan, Raven is special to me. She's has made me some very naughty audios and some very personal audios. There is this one song, which Raven used in a audio she made me, that song will always remind me of that audio and how the audio helped me recapture a part of my lost past.

So, yeah, very happy your back Raven :)

RottenPinesRottenPinesover 6 years ago
Absolutely amazing!

I absolutely loved your audio. You were incredibly sexy, especially when you became frustrated because you weren’t allowed to cum. The sounds of you panting and moaning for release were amazing, and the cry of release when you finally did cum was absolutely jaw-dropping. You earned that orgasm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And she's back!

The aural sex Goddess returns with a huge fucking bang! Trust me kids, the second half is worth getting for sure! Welcome back, darlin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And she's back with a bang

The aural sex Goddess returns with a huge bang! Trust me the second half is worth getting for sure! Welcome back, Raven!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh my

Loved it.. I love listening to your audios, your are my Aural Sex Goddess..

mwah..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

"Maybe it's the first time a woman's eaten your pussy...I'd love to initiate you into that..." Uh...YES PLEASE. I'm somewhat sure I'm straight--"somewhat" being the key word, here--but I'd be the first in line to be sensually dominated. You're adorable and unbelievably sexy, Raven. I'm glad you're posting on here again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Your Thoughts

First off, I'm sorry that you were frustrated for so long and then afterwards (why torture yourself like that, seriously?). You should've just done as you wished, you strike me as a lady who does as you wish...though...you said that already I guess...sorry...anyways, I was curious about your on doing more Taboo and Mature genres through a femdom manner (like you portraying a powerful woman who dominates younger men (whether a son, nephew, little brother, student, neighbor boy, etc. by initiating the act)). (Not that strap on stuff, that's not what I mean at all, but rather like tying them to a bed and taking them? Or being the fierce, aggressive woman in bed or wherever/whenever you choose?) Apologies if this is awkward or creepy, please say so on here through on another creation, I'm sorry if this was it was not my intent. (Also, don't torture yourself, please.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where can I get the second half?

That was great I going to listen to more of your stuff ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
sexy games

Goddess Raven,

mmm I love when you play sexy games. you can sensual dominate me any time you wish.

xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous