All Comments on 'Flashing Another Patient Pt. 02'

by Julie_S

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
jonsnow21jonsnow21over 6 years ago
Great build up

Julie, Your writing style is awesome. I am really enjoying the background and the set up that you have going on. I truly look forward for part 3, really wanna know what happens in this shower.

Thank you,

Fellow perv

Julie_SJulie_Sover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the encouragement!

Hi jonsnow21,

I wanted to let you know that your most recent comment on the first part of my story encouraged me to finish up the second part asap. I had most of it finished, but got really busy with work and life in general. I must also give credit to the real patients who inspire me to share my work experiences with others.

Friends and co-workers would judge me harshly as a nurse if I shared these things with them, so I sincerely appreciate all the kind comments and support I receive from the Literotica readers.

jonsnow21jonsnow21over 6 years ago
You're welcome

Glad I was able to help. I am also glad I commented. I have tried sending feedback (via the contact author feature before) but you might not have gotten them considering how motivated you became after my comment.

I know some might disagree, and some might secretly have similar thoughts as you. But what I really like about your stories, and you for that matter, is your personal set of rules/ guidelines. For the most part, as long as you stick your rules you should be okay.

But in this case, Im curious to hear what happens with James. I have a feeling that you end up with him in the shower to help out. I realize that is very unrealistic and unprofessional, but it kinda feels like thats where the story is headed. Im really curious to hear the rest of this story.

Julie_SJulie_Sover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback?

jonsnow21,

I've never received feedback from anyone since becoming a member, so I've relied on the comments alone to interact with readers. I do apologize for taking so long between submissions, and will definitely finish part 3 in less than 2-3 years. It honestly feels like it may take 4 or 5 parts to finish it up if I try to include every single little detail of what happened during my first shift with him.

jonsnow21jonsnow21over 6 years ago
Take your time

Take your time Julie. I'm glad you're back. And I'm happy that you are attempting to finish your story! I look forward to hearing it. And yes, please don't take 2 years between parts, that's just mean lol

If you do wish to stay in touch, try clicking on my profile and using the contact author feature. I'd love to hear from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cant wait

Hope you haven't forgotten about part 3! Looking forward to hearing what happens next!

Julie_SJulie_Sabout 6 years agoAuthor
Haven't forgotten

I'm working on it every few days. Work has been hectic, as this flu season has been particularly bad. The positive comments do encourage me to pick up the pace though, so I thank you for the positive feedback.

jonsnow21jonsnow21about 6 years ago
busy

Hey Julie! Hope all is well that that you are surviving flu season :)

Julie_SJulie_Sabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for being thoughtful. We survived this year's epidemic. Worked a lot of extra 12 and 16 hour shifts though, so the extra overtime is always appreciated. Seems like a lot of the elderly males were particularly gropey these past few months. Making progress with part 3, and hope to wrap it up soon. I just started working for a new company though, so that may slow me down for a bit. I appreciate you checking in on me though. Still need to figure why Im not getting private messages through here.

jonsnow21jonsnow21about 6 years ago
Private messages

If you are interested in staying in touch, why not try sending me a message. Click on my profile name, click the contact box, and type something. Hopefully I get the message and that it doesn't also disappear into cyber space!

bawdi1bawdi1about 6 years ago
Awesome submission

Julie, just loving all of your submissions and can’t wait for part 3, especially loved the experience with Bill, like him I wouldn’t have wanted you to do anything other than watch and encourage, hugely sexy picturing what you have written, had a very similar effect on me as I read it! 😈

Can’t wait for the shower scene and what transpired!

Stu x

Pm me if you would like to chat more x

jonsnow21jonsnow21about 6 years ago
Message

Someone sent me an anonymous message saying test. Not sure if it was you or not but I got it lol.

hotwormhotwormabout 6 years ago
hot you

wow so erotic , love that you enjoy doing it Julie, hope you send in more stories from your sexy exhibitionism please xx

jonsnow21jonsnow21almost 6 years ago
part 3

Hey dear! Hope all is well. I know you probably dont need more motivation to finish part 3, but just in case, here it is! Still looking forward to hearing the rest of this story! Hopefully you are not crazy busy like you were earlier this year!

Julie_SJulie_Salmost 6 years agoAuthor
More than busy

I'm working as a Triage nurse now, and only do continuous care visits 1 night out of the week. Working 6 days a week at the moment, and have to work 2 overnight on call shifts each month. Most are 12 hour shifts, so I've had little time to wrap up part 3. Very close though, and hope to submit it before next month. HOPE is the key word here. I used to have some downtime during shifts for writing, and now I have none.

Imagine73Imagine73almost 6 years ago
Really Looking Forward

To the rest of this story, wherever it leads us. I love the way you and the patients in each encounter are so polite and respectful toward each other, and the delicious contrast between these actions and the raw emotions and sexual passion generated in unlikely situations. It's amazing how sexual feelings can wash over us out of nowhere, and just how natural and normal that is. Thanks for going there in your tales. Try not to work too hard-!

jonsnow21jonsnow21almost 6 years ago
Hope all is well

Hey Julie! Just checking in! I hope all is well with you and that work hasn't burnt you out yet. We are all still patiently awaiting the next part of this story! Hope all is well dear keep up the good work!

Julie_SJulie_Salmost 6 years agoAuthor
Guess I should've commented here instead.

Hi Jon, i commented earlier and didn't realize I commented on a different story submission. I usually check in every few weeks, but needed to take a break from charting right now. Workload has me close to burn out, but I sincerely enjoy working with patients and seeing how my effort can make a difference in their lives. I would have burned out by now if I didn't actually love my job. Im the newest nurse on the team, so I still feel like I need to prove myself. I just completed my 90 day probationary period though, and i can finally take some pto. I plan on submitting what i have now, so it will probably be stretched out to 4 parts.

jonsnow21jonsnow21almost 6 years ago
cant wait

I cant wait to read it. Also, try sending me an email. I'd love to communicate with you. i have received 2 messages so far without a reply email address, but its probably not from you. Next time you message me, please include an email address to reply (if it is you who has been trying to reach me).

Also, Hows the story coming along?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

I am a quad from a spinal cord injury. Thank you for your story. I can only wish to have an understanding nurse like you! You are awesome.

jonsnow21jonsnow21about 5 years ago
part 3

Still looking forward to part 3. Hope you havent forgotten!

RegginufRegginufover 4 years ago
Loving it

I am really enjoying your story. I hope the next installment comes soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this submission and your others.

Am still hoping that part 3 does get finished.

Been checking in for a couple of years now but alas, it’s not been published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant, a long time ago I had a bad motorcycle crash, very nearly ended up like the patient, if a nurse had done anything like that while I was strapped to a board, with a suspected broken back, I would have been so so grateful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous