All Comments on 'Moving On: Alexia Ch. 05'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
willieonewillieoneabout 6 years ago
Awesome

Wonderful installment. So glad you will continue to write because we will never stop reading your work. I have had a huge crush in the Ivanovs. one of my favs of yours.

jazz1190jazz1190about 6 years ago
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Honey

you got me all flustered and all happy reading this store. And then you just cut it off on the third page. I enjoyed reading your work so much. oh my gosh!!! love it

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsabout 6 years ago
Again, Thank You.

Another wonderfully sweet loving chapter to your story. All the elements of life are here. Love, living, heartache, and death. You are weaving a beautiful story.

Thank You for also saying you will write as long as we read. I promise to read all that you write for as long as I am able.

RheamistressRheamistressabout 6 years ago

Good Evening, IR2R... Nicely done.. all the loose ends are wrapped up... with the possibility of others... such as Lacy's real father. And Bo coming to terms and making that change... Keep the ball rolling, Darlin'... Can't wait for the next story. :)

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks ladies for reading and sharing your thoughts. The next chapter is almost ready & needs a bit of polishing. I'm back at work so writing will be pushed back for a while. You guys are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for your time in sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOVE IT

First let me say thank u for continuing to write. I love reading your stories and I love the way u tie them together although they can stand on their own. I've been hooked on your stories since I read my very first one. You keep writing and I'll keep reading. Here's to looking for many more to come. Debra aka Leo'sAngel.

P.S. When time gets hard just read the 23rd Psalm and sing or play Amazing Grace. My favorite is by Aretha Franklin from her last gospel CD.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you Anonymous

Thank you for sharing the word. I most definitely read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1295 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...