All Comments on 'Retirement Home Massage Therapy Ch. 03'

by peteh57

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I am loving this xxxx

I am really enjoying this series. Keep up the good work. I can’t wait for the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More More

Please more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Super sexy

I just love the big beautiful women in these stories. For those of us who appreciate this it is a real treat. Thanks for all the hard work. I very much appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love your work!

Really enjoy your stories. Love the images you create of voluptuous women with huge tits and asses to match. I also love horny and dirty they. Great reading :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Creative Content

A different plot, different setting, different type of people. Wonderful to read and visualize. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

What a fascinating and arousing tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So sexy

Thank you for these stories. Big mature women with big tits and massive bums are the best. I have an idea that there is a lot of real life in your Rhonda character (AKA The Reverend Mother). Is she a real person in your life?

peteh57peteh57about 6 years agoAuthor
Response to last comment

I love that feedback. Yes. Rhonda is real and the scene in my bathroom was as well. I had my first sexual experience with a big sexy mature woman lowering herself onto me while I was sitting on the toilet.

BettyB00BettyB00about 6 years ago
Wish it was me

I love this so much. I cannot wait to see what you do next. You say just the things that an autumnal woman wants to hear. I could be one of your girls you know.

TrampypantsTrampypantsalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Amazing stories. I love your nurse Adams, so sexy yet stearn. Please keep them cumming. Thank you.

bawdi1bawdi1over 5 years ago
Excellent work

Love this story line, the larger mature lady is so horny to me, as for the yummy mummy watching and joining in at the beach well that had me there and then!! Keep them cumming, all of them cumming lol

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricover 2 years ago

I love this story, I have had similar situations in my life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeteh57@peteh57
759 Followers
I never know what to say in these things. It is supposed to be a bit about what you, like an elevator speech... a quick synopsis of who you are... told in the time it takes an elevator to travel between floors. Literotica has been a great creative outlet for me. Writing my s...