All Comments on 'Bathroom Encounter'

by psyberstatic

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kokshurkokshurover 19 years ago
too short.

this story had real potential. would have liked it if you had played it out more. hope you'll try another one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Black cock

This story has great potential and I have recently started wanking at the thought of being made to suck black cocks. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I have watched many porn movies of women sucking big black cocks.... and I have jacked off fantasizing it was me sucking them off.... Oh how I would love to have a big black cock cum in my mouth.... OH God yessss....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
:)

Goooood!!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
That's hot

I loved the story and would have loved to be him. I can relate to him because I am not gay either, but love to suck a cock. I am not attracted to men and don't want a relationship with a man. I have not sucked a black man or been to a gloryhole, but I have fantasized about both. I read a lot of gay porn, but I love the cocksucker stories and avoid the stories that involve men falling in love are having a relationship. I don't have anything against gay people and have a few friends that are gay and out to everyone, that's just not for me. The closest thing I want to a relationship with a man would be to become his regular cocksucker. I don't want to kiss him or even hug him. I just want to get on my knees and suck his cock whenever he wants his cock sucked. I hop to find a man that wants that arrangement before long. Until then I will keep looking for more stories about cocksuckers so please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn a dream to suck a 9 inch black cock.I would submiss to the black man and become his bitch and boytoy allowing him to take my back hole too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The thought of being used by a nine inch black cock has got me so hard I can't stand it.I would love to sleep at a black man's feet and service him all through the nite.i wouldn't be able to get enough dick and he may need to call over a few big dick friends .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous