All Comments on 'Cruise Ship Sex'

by silvarman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
who cares ?

yet another short dull black on white story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Just another slut wife

and a wimp husband coming up in the next chapter.

Why bother?

Vote 1 and move on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
what the ?

Was there a author gender change in the middle here that I missed? At first I thought it was another crummy loving wives story. Now I don't now what kind of a story it is, besides bad. Don't be shy with the commas either. They're free and fun too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
An Editor Please!!!!

I could not believe that you switched "voices" between paragraphs! First the husband is telling his story and then suddenly the wife is giving her persepctive. You did this without any transition. That mistake alone made this story virtually unreadable to me. Were you attempting to explore dual personalities or was this simply an error in editing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Does she really care?

Why is it ok for the wife to have sex with anyone without the husband's permission. Isn't that cheating? She did it on her own so she is as guilty to her present husband as her ex-husbands were to her. Sorry I don't buy into it. I would have her get off at the next port and say See Ya.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Commenting on comments

I saw (read) a transition between 'voices' or narrators. I think that one of the principles between husband and wife is that 'permission' shouldn't be necessary, unless you are a fundamentalist. If that were the case the wife wouldn't be 'dressing' for her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
How about another guy joining the fun?

Was hoping another guy or two would join in and help double or triple team this hot lady!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
cruise

Ok, I am looking forward to our cruise next week!

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
She's not his wife, but any bodies slut

She never shows any inclination to play round,( first para). She's been married a few times and had a number of affairs (second para) who his he kidding, She's not his wife but any bodies slut. Story spoilt, but I love an older woman getting fucked with a bbc, it gives me hope for the future, has I get older, but fantasize about getting fucked by a big black cock. So I would be telling lies if I said I didn't enjoy it.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

Well, I had hoped Adam gets Marie so that it just a swapping story. But now it is just a cheating slut story.

I would hope that Marie gets Marie and his wife in a threesome and Keith is left alone in a sequel.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Nothing more, so I guess this whore’s cruise hit an iceberg.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous