All Comments on 'My Parents were Out of Town'

by Popper_Papa

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The same thing....

Only I turned around and let him slide that huge cock in my ass. It only took a few minutes for him to fill my ass with his hot cum. He visited me three more times over the next few months, fucking me hard and deep every visit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree....

Sucking cock is great, but it's got to lead up to getting fucked up the asshole, even by a gigantic cock like this. He'd probably make me think he was going to split me apart, but the shocking agony would turn into an ecstatic burn that would flood my bowels as he fucked me had, in and out ,as long s he wanted, till he tested nd let go his flood up my belly. I'm his cunt, obviously. .

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictover 6 years ago
Not bad

It's true that getting fucked up the arse is better than receiving a cock in the mouth, but that can be left to another sequel. What the author has delivered here, is a description of throat fucking that I really enjoyed. Keep it up, Popper_Papa!

DustyDevilDustyDevilabout 2 years ago

Fair you have written better.

parker3522parker3522almost 2 years ago

When you crave cock and you are face and throat fucked by a big hung cock, it changes you forever!

You become addicted to that experience and want it to happen again and again and again.

Hot story!

Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous