All Comments on 'Leave It All Behind'

by BillandKate

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Just as bad as the first ending. Fact is there was never a good ending for what you both wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not bad, just not satisfying

Well, breaking her nose again seemed gratuitous. He ran and hid all over the world for fear of being found. Did he really expect her to stand up to the crim to protect him?

Usually, you two write a pretty good story, but this one had no good ending. I agree with Kate though, the noir ending was worse.

HighpikeHighpikeabout 6 years ago
Better

Much preferred this ending except the rather gratuitous violence on Torrie.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Liked this one

You actually read some of our comments! Much prefer this ending, thanks Kate, as David survived and Torrie reaped a little of what she sowed. Love to see good win out over evil and no bad deed go unpunished. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
T

I like it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you!!

I much prefer this ending. Glad David survives!

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveabout 6 years ago
Broke her nose why?

Just because...

Gratuitous assault of a woman

Awesome ...

Not

I guess the manhunt starts now since his DNA is all over the place.

I wonder if the detective will try and find him at the ex”s request,

A broken nose

For a broken nose

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Difficult to choose

Hi! Thanks for the story. I’ve read both endings & I think that if the story is supposed to be a “standalone” then the original ending is the best. However if you’re intent is to develop the characters “Karin” etc. for future adventures (that I hope) then the second ending is preferable.

Thanks again & good luck:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Better

Better only because he survived. However, the ending was still...uneventful.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 6 years ago
Okay

So David lived. That was an improvement. Still could have used more detail.

same four stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lisa

So he just dumps Lisa

kdcee79kdcee79about 6 years ago
Nope

Your first effort wasn't much good & this isn't any better. It's not the ending of either that's at fault it's your plot. It's like reading a low grade erotic detective story. Poor - 2**

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Correct the spelling

University of Sydney not Sidney

kuroneko_dkkuroneko_dkabout 6 years ago
Rewrite

Nope didn’t like the new rewrite, Still a 1* maybe is the way David is, don’t like his one bite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
SICK VIOLENCE

Sick fetish B.T.B story for the lovers of I hate women readers here.

Try fetish next time and maybe you will have better scores.

rnebularrnebularabout 6 years ago
Loked it aside from the extra punch

Honestly, I think we could have done without the extra nose hit, but otherwise not bad. I didn't think David deserved the nameless death from the original, and I like the additional details about the squalor the ex is now enjoying. I would hope 5 years is enough time for him to simply walk away after asking her about John. 4* thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the re-write. As one commentator suggested you could have another story with David and Lisa getting together again.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 6 years ago
Not sure of this ending

It’s poetic justice that Lisa contracted herpes. Then it’s poetic justice again that David destroyed her manufactured nose - despite the domestic violence, it’s still self-preservation for David.

If David was really concerned about the police catching him, why risk reconnecting with family? Then he disappears again, after seeing family? What’s the point of leaving them hanging all over again? He’s obviously concerned about getting arrested stateside. Now people know he’s alive... so why isn’t he concerned about extradition? He might as well disappear elsewhere in the states under his new identity (wasn’t that part of why he left Mexico?)

Getting back with his wife really wouldn’t work as an ending. A life where he’s always hiding from police works - a lot of Nazi war criminals did it for decades. He could even marry and have a family under his assumed identity.

His life depends on anonymity. His family can’t know his whereabouts, and his wife can’t be talking about him breaking her nose again. David should have killed the wife after receiving the anonymous text. The police wouldn’t spend a lot of time investigating the death of an ugly whore living in squalor, so close the loose end.

FWIW: Karin was bothered by her ‘conscience’, not her ‘conscious’.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why did he assault his wife for crying?

And if he had such awesome IT skills, why didnt he use them while on the run?

He didnt get angry when he caught her fucking. He didnt get angry when the mobster threatened him but she screamed and he broke her nose, tied her up for 24 hours. Shes crying and he beats her up a second time?

This guy has issues.

And lets be honest. You think guys are going to balk at fucking a wonan with a broken nose? Shit. You dont know guys at all. Theres a reason there are ugly hookers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So David killed his wife?

Since wife is living alone and is tied up with no food or water and broken nose, making so blood flows down her throat? How many other people (women and children) did end up killing?

boatbummboatbummabout 6 years ago
Better, But Still Lacking Something

While I'm more satisfied with how the characters all settle out in this one, the missing piece for me (in both versions) is who/where the Benetti $$$ got diverted to. In the best of all possible worlds, David should get some of the offshore funds, and so should Karin! ;-)

Oh well, that will have to take place in the epilog in my mind. Thanks for this alternate ending, and for your continued contributions here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great!

I just love this ending!

Remember... it isn't murder if you kill guilty!

Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
4*s

Almost like a different story.

A very good read. Gave you 4*s.

Now you have a new problem. You re-wrote a story. Made some commentators happy. Now the rest are going to start.... What about Lisa, why doesn't David go back to her..... Why did he beat/ kill his wife Torrie.... Why didn't you have him kill Torrie she is going to send the cops after him.....Can we find out about Bill, did the cancer get him ?....Does Hank get a closer relationship with Karin?... Why not ? Don't you understand BillandKate, Hank really loves her.... etc, ad nauseam.

Thanks for the entertainment👏👏, BillandKate. Look forward to seeing another story from you soon☺.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Other than Karin

None of these people are worth reading about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You two just love Child Rape

Guess you two didn’t get off the first time round describing in detail the Child Rape. So you just had to find an excuse to write about Child Rape again. There is a debate on the best way to rid the planet of you two. Some think hacking your Facebook others think exposing your names and address some think a knife in the stomach then upto the sternum. And then there is the majority that picked all the above. Please reply to this comment so we can “unpack” your electronic info

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Thoughts

Better than the first ending, but as others have said, the gratuitous broken nose was uncalled for.

I also would have liked him to have hooked back up with Lisa.

As for his family, I presume he'll set up some way to stay in toiuch.

Once again, there was no child rape, just the threat of it.

I also noticed the "conscious/conscience" goof.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Retarded comments about child rape

of fictional characters that doesn't even happen in the story. Bet you wish you'd just get the typical 'fag cuck shit'.

I think the original was better. This ending felt tacked on and forced, and frankly I preferred not knowing what happened to the wife, who in the end, really didn't have much choice in what happened it seemed.

Assuming we can believe her that Joe forced her, and that seems pretty believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A reasonable alternative ending. Can't say which I prefer.

Thought the rebroken nose was kind of karmic irony. The whore lives in squalor, but is more worried about her appearance than her living conditions, or education, or overall well being. Plus she's got Herpes. What a waste of humanity. She'll end up working the street until HIV or the drugs or some thug puts her lights out for good. Only question is why did this dumb ass marry her to begin with? He deserved what he got from her.

sdc97230sdc97230about 6 years ago
Just confirms my original opinion

Dave doesn't deserve a happy ending any more than Torrie or the Bennetis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
New ending

I think this is a better ending. All the "bad guys" got their just rewards.

dunmovynivdunmovynivabout 6 years ago
much better

much better ending. I like the comment implying his going back to his girl in Rome. Subtle , but catchable. 4 *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A better ending

Thanks for the re-write.

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 6 years ago
Much much....

BETTER! =-) 5*

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 6 years ago
Better

Better ending, to me at least.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Better

PS. Any time I am around knives and someone else, even family, I always am thinking defensively.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This stories 2nd ending was flat/actually pretty bad .

Lisa is left behind no communication just left. After a few years goes back home and finds his x wife and busts her nose and ties her to the bed. How was she going to get free, now we have a murder. Goes to the detective and gets a call that he is in the clear. And he believes that. Goes back to Italiy and who does he expect to be their for him. Totally unacceptable finish . It just doesn't work. Too much left out including Lisa. .

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
Improved

The first story was interesting and readable. The disagreement between Bill and Kate is perfectly reasonable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

LOL at breaking her nose again

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonabout 6 years ago
Always...

Listen to your wife. :-)

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 6 years ago
Brother or Sister?

Does Bill OR Kate have a brother or sister who can offer ANOTHER ending? Build up that pub-vita.

ANON ‘This stories (sic)...’. RE-read it. Hubby will call someone to release Sweetie as soon as he has left. Singular Possessive of ‘story’ is “story’s”!

WHY would Hubby leave the US? His family is here, including two new nephews. Leave town, probably state as well; but he has a new ID. It is good enough to get him through US Migra. He doesn’t have a lot of capital left. Why waste several kilobucks to go to a country whose language he doesn’t speak?

At least this version is a bit more plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This wasn't much better

I agree with the others. The story is interesting and has a lot of potential, but both endings feel rushed / illogical / abrupt. Lisa was one of the more interesting aspects of the story, and this version fails to tie things up with her.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeabout 6 years ago
I liked this one better

Another 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nose

You seem to like the idea of breaking a woman's nose.

Bill...are you thinking of breaking Kate's nose????

LOL if you do. My advice. Duck, turn and RUN fast! Oh, and change your underwear.

Ha Ha

Samson

green117green117about 6 years ago
well, when I read it the first time

I didn't put in any assumptions about Torrie's motive - sex around the mob isn't necessarily consensual.

This one was more straight forward, but in my mind suffered from a too easy resolution, and made the protagonist into more of a dick.

I thank you for your offerings.

Green-something

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveabout 6 years ago
Good

I liked the 2nd story ending better - but I have really liked most of your work. Did not read the Hotwife stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I got my issues with both endings but overall is a good tale.

Having said that, I've never....ever....had a woman tell me to not tongue her asshole anymore after she's had it once. Of course I brush my fucking teeth or have a little cup of mouthwash afterwards before kissing so maybe that was Mr. Carson's problem.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Just Terrific!

Another BillandKate classic. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Much much better than the first go around

Gave it 5 stars

RhomanovRhomanovabout 6 years ago
*****

Sorry Bill, Kate was right.

Both good. This was better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Liked It Better

David lives. 5 stars.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 6 years ago
Rated

5 stars for nice story and writing. I was tempted to deduct one for breaking the poor girls once a second time- she was as much a victim as anyone, and being a slut doesn’t mean it’s free punch noses time. I feel sad for his girl he ditched; he just seems to run and leave them too much for my taste. Oh, how’d the chemo go? Would like some closure on that side plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
poor girl

This is a better ending, but it's even better having two. It's unfortunate the girl was left behind because it could have ended in an episode of drama with Torrie. It's a bit sad Torrie got such a short stick, but I'm not saying anything bad about it. Anyway, thanks for the story and bringing out the mop to clean up the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
... what

I get that you caved and created an alternate ending to soothe the whiner brigade, but turning David into a violent thug who smashes women's faces in? Christ, he was better off dead, at least that way he didnt look like a vicious monster who deserves death.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 6 years ago
This is better???

A rather insipid ending to an impossible-to-finish tale. Once upon a time there was a radio program called: "Can you top this?". A comedian would tell a joke sent in by someone in the radio audience and the laugh response of the studio audience would be recorded on the 'laugh meter'. Then the permanenet cast of comedians would tell similar jokes and try to "top" the laugh meter level of the original joke. One of the cast of comedians was "Colonel" Ford. He would tell a joke and if it fell flat, he would keep the loke going until he either "topped" the original joke (almost never happened) or he would get sqluelched (usually). I'm afraid that this tale is like Colonel Ford's jokes: never will top the original and only gets in deeper and more hopeless. Sometimes a bad deal (or a bad story) should be left alone. 3* for a bad try.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Lisa

For those worried about Lisa, at the end he found a flight leaving for Rome in three hours, presumably to go back to her.

BillandKateBillandKateabout 6 years agoAuthor
Sorry

Guess this story just sucked whatever we did. Thanks for reading it, giving it a second shot and leaving your comments.

To the anonymous commenter threatening our lives. Can you please at least read what we wrote before threatening us? The daughter (Hanna) was not raped, neither was any other minor. The person who threatened to rape the young girl was boiled alive. We can't make it any plainer than that what should happen to a child rapist, or even to someone who would threaten to harm a child.

One more thing. Bill has never hit a woman in his life (neither has Kate). We both abhor domestic violence, but it happens. In this case two times too many - but it's just a story. No real people, plants or animals - children, women, whatever - were harmed during the writing of this tale.

Back to the drawing board. We hope the next story turns out better.

Thanks again for (most) of your comments.

B&K

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't be sorry you tried.

I liked the original better I think mostly because it's the original even though it was really sad. If this alt ending was the original then I probably would've liked it a lot better. Really nice short story, just wasn't crazy about the ending.

oxynam25oxynam25about 6 years ago
Poor lisa

She gets promised a nice vacation and gets dumped hard instead.

AethurAethurabout 6 years ago
You just can't win

BillandKate - don't get discouraged. Posting any story in the LW section will never be received well by everyone. I'm convinced 45% of the readers demand scorched earth, 45% want pure cuck shit, and the other 10% are reasonable, and know how to enjoy a story even if it doesn't go as people want.

I try to be reasonable. I was disappointed that the original ended the way it did, but that didn't make it a bad ending. We can't always get happy endings. People don't like that. They want their bitches burned, or their cucks happily jacking it while their wives take two dicks in their ass. But the MC's death was insignificant. It was almost like a main character in a TV show being killed-off off screen. To me, it was a meaningless death. It might have been better to have him killed by the assassin. At least then his death would have been tied to the main plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
better

at least a happier ending (except for the ex-wife with the broken beak)

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Another classic BillandKate. *****

Everyone has their idea of a good Loving Wives story. That being said,opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. In my humble opinion, I always have trouble understanding the knee-jerk reaction of some truly unfair comments and ratings given to some writers here. Let me explain.

There are different categories of stories on literotica.com. And within the LW's section there are different categories and writing styles that differ quite a bit. Much like different types wine, if you have never taken a wine tasting class, you don't know what your drinking. You can't appreciate the quality of the different types of wine.

Every writer here brings something different to the table. It think it's awesome this site has so many talented writers. BillandKate are one of those that produce a very good quality of stories.

That being said, I am saying I am a fan of theirs (and all those in my favorites) and hope they continue posting terrific stories.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 6 years ago
Unlike

Some I can see both senario's coming about he was Devastated finding wifey with a known thug. then while on the run finds a good woman and every thing goes to Sh_t . He ends up leaving her then Drink's and gets Mugged in Story #1 in Story number 2 He comes back tracks his ex Down. Rebreaks her nose finds out Big Bro Bennetti is No Longer a Problem. Both Good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Read Stories For Entertainment

I do not read them for legal or even realistic accuracy. I am not a doctor, lawyer, policeman, or banker. I realize that stories here are fiction. They come from the imagination of the writer. That being said, you rang enough of my bells to warrant a 4 star rating from me. I really liked the PI Karin, her husband Bill, Hanna's biological father Hank, and Jeff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The punch was too much.

You know that finger flick thing people do when they're checking melon ripeness? Maybe just have him do one of those to the tip her nose. It would show character growth. Then figure out a way to hook him back up with Lisa and you're good to go!

c24jc24jalmost 6 years ago
I enjoyed both versions . . . the second a little better

The 'whimsicle darkness' thing in the first version has never played well for me. You wrote it well, but introducing two new characters with massive chips on their shoulders, who kill a guy you just told us was always wary and looking over his shoulder and specifically trained himself for such surprises . . . well, that was a bit out-of-place. I think it could have worked if he felt safe for a while, finally, and was beginning to relax, so he wasn't being careful. But it sort of flew in the face of who he was and how he lived. Still, it was good reading.

I liked version two also but the ending wrapped up maybe a bit too cleanly. The second punch did have a dark humor . . . but as somebody mentioned, just flicking or maybe tweaking her nose would have shown something extra on his part. (He's tough enough now, he should no longer have to beat up women who annoy him. But given the set-up, it wasn't a bad punchline - direct and secondary puns intended.)

Now those are just my opinions of course . . . in this type of story, the wrap-ups are the hardest part, and it's impossible to please most of us in LW even part of the time. But overall, really fun reading in both versions!

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
5*

but did bill survive the big c ?

BillandKateBillandKateover 5 years agoAuthor
Big C

Karin and Bill reappear in our next story, which is in the process of being written. So, yes - Bill beats it. Thanks for asking.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 5 years ago
Second shot

Did you write this little version just so David could break the cheating bitch's nose again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

don't leave us hanging on this one

mark73107mark73107over 5 years ago
Better

This was a better ending,but he didn't need to punch the bitch in the nose again.

That only made him less a victim and more the asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The nose knows

Absolutely pop her in that nose again, she deserves worse than that.

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
P,I.s WITH A FAMILY

know quite a bit about protection and how to, with class, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You don't hit a women

Only low life pieces of shit hit women.No excuse spoilt the story he was a complete coward.first draft was better neither bad though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Heh, Jefferson Davis

The human mind is amazing. Doubt you did it on purpose, don't know why I saw it.

tizwickytizwickyalmost 5 years ago
Much Better Ending

I think that this alternative ending is a big improvement! Thanks I enjoy your writing.

laad4e08laad4e08almost 5 years ago
Liked this Ending the best.

Don't listen to all the negative comments, you guys rock.

love you and thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
terrible English...

...just one example: ¨her conscious never stopped bothering her¨ - a sickeningly common malapropism on this site. Probably the only thing that pooped (sic) up on stupid spellcheck. Americans assume spellcheck will fix their ignorance of language.

At the same time, this author team does have some talent - but lacks the expected erudition.

So here´s the word you need: conscience. Hard to spell? Shouldn´t be, for ¨writers¨.

BillandKateBillandKateover 4 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous Below

Your comment reminds us of the quote, "There but for the grace of God go I". What a poor, pathetic life you must lead to critique authors on an amateur erotic website. And to do it with such venom!

We "Americans" never assume spell check will highlight all our errors. And we actually appreciate when we receive feedback if we've misused a word. But, we must say, there are better ways to point these errors out than this.

The fact you are still 'anonymous' would lead one to believe you haven't tried to publish here or that you have registered but are too chicken-shit to comment using your Literotica name. In either case, we really do feel sorry for you.

Thanks for today's chuckle,

B&K

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
BaK

Is right on this one

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
It wouldn't be LW without snarky comments.

Good story. I won't say he won, but he kept his self respect. Good story and a pleasant change of pace. Did I say "pleasant?"

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
Good One

At least David lived and that’s a win in my book

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Again. Still like this ending better. Especially the broke nose.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago
Better ending

Yep liked this ending much better

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 4 years ago

Either ending is okay. I guess flying to Rome is out for nowadays.

5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The second time around

I liked this ending better than the first. The wife got something that was coming to her as did the brother. The detective was relieved. Just sorry that Davis & Lisa didn't reconnect. Well you can't have everything. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Better ending

Apart from the denouement, there were small small details added that helped the story. I'm surprised the Lit blue noses didn't censor this because both Benettis ends were quite violent. Refreshing to have something that isn't a sanitized as the typical BTB story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Good. Shame spent all that money on nose. Ha Ha

Enjoyed

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago
A little better

At least more like your story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don't Suppose

That he might meet up with a tall Aussie lady in Rome?

"For the second time in his life he punched a woman. It was the same woman as the last time and the punch flattened her brand new nose. All that money and Torrie's nose was right back where it had been two years ago." Damn, and this was Kate's ending? Torrie might have fared better if her name was something like Kathy or Kimberly.

Personally I liked the old noir films, Bogie did some of the best and there was the 'Thin Man' series.

I preferred this ending even though Karin didn't get to toss Torrie's ass out of the office this time but Kate's having David pop her in the nose the second time rather made up for it. Signed: BTW

jsch1947jsch1947over 3 years ago

Lol, I agree with Kate. Can the film noire. This was a much better. There are tons of good writers that have fairly static locations, casts, plots.

If you were to make a series of this lady detective, there's enough flexibility with her, bill and (fascinating sounding) Hank. Lots of opportunities for series.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Read still again. A happy ending for everyone, especially the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry, the first ending was better - more interesting and, well, more deserving (for some characters).

johsunjohsunalmost 3 years ago

Did he leave Torrie tied up?

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredalmost 3 years ago

One minor nit... "The stranger held a large knife in his hand. It was an exact duplicate of the knife David had used to kill Joe Benetti."

Did he have any way to know it was a duplicate, and not the same knife, to send a message? At any rate, I found it interesting, if a bit overly 'convenient' at times, for all concerned.

BillandKateBillandKatealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Angstignored

It had to be a duplicate because the original is in the police evidence locker. And the fact it was a duplicate was on purpose since John Benetti was sending a message.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3almost 3 years ago

But what about poor Lisa?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Much better ending than the original.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Much better ending, especially happy for Torrie.

BillandKateBillandKateover 2 years agoAuthor

to 26thNC

Kate agrees, a better ending (for David, not Torrie). As always, we both appreciate your positive comments. Take care.

B&K

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 2 years ago

@ BillandKate.

I've got a sneaky feeling you misunderstood

the last comment from 26thNC.

I'd put money on he (she) meant happy

for the slut getting added punishment ;).

I, like most men, am not in favour

of males punching females.

Not because they might not deserve it

but because a physically stronger person

shouldn't punch a physically weaker person.

Still, I think that's a minor thing in this story.

What's major, is that this is one fine story.

A strong, interesting and enjoyable plot.

Both versions.

Both get top rating from me.

And thanks to "black" Bill and sweet Kate.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillandKate@BillandKate
2471 Followers
Husband and wife who love to bounce ideas off each other and who enjoy the Loving Wives category of Literotica. We'll keep writing stories - some with BTB, some with reconciliation - as long as the feedback has been mostly positive. The Anom. gallery can be a pain in the ass a...