All Comments on 'Family Issues Ch. 04'

by allthatisfuta

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

This story just keeps getting more amazing, Thanks for all your time and imagination, keep up the great work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Loved the chapter. Would love to see more of Nadine and the feminization that she's into.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nadine

The whole time I thought Nadine was playing him. It turns out she was, but not in the way I thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I like nadine. I like her sister as well, But I am really hoping for a happy ever after with helen.

I also really want Di to get a wake up call. Something needs to happen to teach her to value her sister.

buran288buran288about 6 years ago
Ten

Not 5 stars 10 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love this story

I really love this stories and read them the second they published. But i thought that dianna loved kevin in her own way and he was the only one for her. I didnt like that they cheated on each other in this chapter. I would like dianna to find out he was chaeting on her, she is hot when she is angry and loving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
god you're talented.

I can never bother with over 3 pages. You're a definite exception. I was really looking forward to Helen taking Kevin already. I guess we have to wait yet another chapter you goddamn tease :D

Keep it up.

HColeoSHColeoSabout 6 years ago
Masterpiece

Not just the sex scenes in your stories are great, but also the story and world overall. Great interesting characters, amazing dialogue, and the feeling of wanting more after every chapter. You truly are a gifted writer and am very happy I found your story, you have a huge fan in me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Love the story and I definitely want to see more focus on Nadine and Bridgette. Perhaps we can get a spin-off? Just be sure to show off their darker sides. Poor Helen needs some love and I loathe Diane and I hope she ODs. Keep up the good work and I eagerly await the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well this is a first...

This is the first, and probably only, time I have given an erotica story 5stars and and did not once spank the monkey before I finished reading it. This story just keeps getting better and better! All futa = supersized amazons is not my thing, but you keep writting like this, and I may have to adjust my world view! Bravo sir, bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wow

i have loved this story from the start. what i wasn't expecting however was way it has touched and resonated with me deeply , i'm trans and still working my way through my own shit so i shouldn't be suprised . oh please can you continue this please !! . damn i wish i could write like this. thank you so much xoxo. hugs.

EzDemon187EzDemon187about 6 years ago
Best chapter yet

I am amazed by this story and the characters are real to me. Helen is an amazing woman and I hope Dennis gets hit by a bus. That how you know you're immersed in a story, when the characters are so real you feel that pain. Or the happiness Kevin had with Nadine. Or even the brief introduction to Nadines sister and now I wanna now she's ok. I think your story is playing into my nature to want to help people but this is bar none one of the best stories I've read. Thank you so much for it and please keep it up. Excited for the next chapter and the excitement I get when it shows up in my feed. Thank you so much for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep it up!

Honestly, this is probably the best series I've read on this site so far. Again I really like how the sex, while present, it isn't made the main thing. It doesn't dominate the story, it simply lends/adds to it. I love the development of the story as well as the main characters involved. At this point we all know how Diana is and I'm sure many don't like her, though when Nadine was first mentioned and then mentioned again in the last chapter, I thought she was going to be worse. Low and be hold, she's leagues better than Diana, even though she dabbles in sketchy business and appears to be plotting something. Kevin himself gets a good experience that even seems to help him grow a bit. Finally with Helen, and her relationship with Kevin. While many of us probably guessed at the date going bad, I personally didn't expect it to go exactly the way that it did, which makes it hit much closer to home for Helen and once again shows us a more vulnerable and soft side that later sparks the development between her and Kevin. Hell I even liked the little bit where she tells that mother off in the bath and spoke to her daughter. This was much more than I intended to say, but all in all, it just amounts to you doing really well with this series, and I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing again. Keep it up

Really loved this one, keep up the good work, I come here almost daily to see if you updated, glad to see the story keeps going. Thanks dude

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I'm sensing Something

I'm getting the feeling that this could go 1 of three ways, either Nadine is going to continue seeing Kevin and sets him up with her sister and Nadine telling him she loves him, OR Helen decides she wants to take him and tells him she loves him, or Nadine and Helen both want him and I could see them ending with a threesome and Helen sharing with Nadine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh my god

I literally can’t accurately express how amazing this story is, PLEASE keep writing

Jb423Jb423about 6 years ago
Amazing

By far the best story I have read, ever. Whether on this site, this category, or anywhere else. The best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it

Just fantastic - can’t wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

You, sir, are a genius !

This story is amazing, by far the best erotic story I ever read and this chapter was no exception.

The writting is top-notch, the characters ever so complex and relatable, the dialogues still deliciously witty and the sex scene was fan-fucking-tastic, the first true (non-rapey) sex scene in this story and oh boy is it worth it !

Please keep up the gone work and don't leave this masterpiece unfinished !

Can't wait wait to see how it'll end up for Kevin now that he has several good options (I really root for Helen though, as charming as Nadine may be).

5 stars without a second thought !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
For what it's worth

Your story is well and above the best content I've read on this site. I care a lot less about the Lewds, and a lot more about the relationship between helen and Kevin!

You made the story so interesting that I read first fap later LOL. Thanks for the amazing content. looking forward to seeing helen open up (hopefully) and be happy. also...Im incredibly impressed with the Nadine character development...just WOW. She's a sweet heart!

5/5 keep up the good work.

S.D.G.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing quality

One monent im getting off to some amazingly written sex scenes next im having my heart tugged by chracters (im now well and truly emotionally devoted to now) making amends and setting sail on a ship that i certainly do ship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautiful

I can't tell how beautiful this series is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Now that's getting way to good, stop or i won't be able to read another story lmao.

Seriously Bad ass job dude *i wish Iman will Fuck the shit out of Kevin*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
By far best story (in my opinion) on the literotica...

I'll probably give up reading after you finish this story!

Please make it last!

;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it really want more!!

I think the whole series is amazing!! WANT MORE!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So....

This will be my first comment on anything I have ever read here. And...I have taken in quite a bit of the fantasies that exist within. You have an amazing way with words, you're like a poet...I think? I am sorry I'm terrible at expressing the way I feel about it. But..Its really well written, it's very erotic and st the same time I feel captivated by the stories of Helen Kevin and Nadine. Please keep writing! I am very eager to see more of your work. looking forward to hearing back from you.

Forever your fan,

Strife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing Character and World Building!

This was the best chapter so far, perhaps because Kevin got a break from Diana's toxic talons for a bit. The writing is amazing and provocative, and not just the sex. I acknowledge that art should be challenged, but I'm unsettled that, as Kevin finds himself sinking deeper into a world of other aggressive f's, the phobic crap that he admonished while on campus might have substantial support. Some of these women are downright dangerous, and the lace boys are trafficked goods. That Helen, with a physical deformity, and Iman, with a mental impairment, are the only two women with dicks to not be shady or worse. People might say, c'mon, it's erotica, but this is an amazing series because it works on multiple levels. To build such a convincing world, but make Kevin its goldhearted hero would miss an opportunity for Helen to truly shine. I'm confident that she will, because she's not called Valkyrie for nothing. I can't wait to see what's next! Great work!

DreaMajorDreaMajorabout 6 years ago
More, please !

Kevin and Helen, Kevin and Helen, Kevin and Helen! And some more Nadine. I am becoming attached to these characters. Really, the plot is wide open. I hope to read a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Didn't like this one as much the other chapters due to the fact that Kevin first romantic sex wasn't with Helen... But that would had been cliche. Still good read and added to the characters though. Now to take a break from this site to give you time for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

I absolutely love this story! The character interactions are spot on! And I love the little background scheme going on with Nadine! Also Yesssssss Kevin and Helen need to just get together!

ManningDP69ManningDP69about 6 years ago
Kevin and Helen

I'm Hooked really enjoy reading this series. But now if you could only write faster because now I just have to wait for the next segment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
AWSOME

at first i wanted helen and kevin to get together, but now I'm hoping that Nadine and her sister get him. whatever the outcome, the story is great and I hope you continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Simply amazing

I just wanted to say that you truly have a gift with your story telling! Love the characters, love the sex. You are simply an amazing writer and not only do I have you bookmarked, I would urge you to make this a novel/series to put up on Amazon or somewhere else so I can throw some money at you to keep pumping out these chapters! I seriously can't get enough of your polished, emotional writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

What an amazing story! You are such a fantastic writer. I was really hoping little Kevin would spend the night with Madam Hulk, but i'll guess thats for another chapter? And are we gonna see Kevin as a Lace Boy maybe?

Anyway, cant wait for the next update! Hope its coming soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

The best damn story I have ever read

Hope to read more soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Incredible story

Became immediately engrossed. Find myself wanting to turn the page and know more. Not just the about the sex but the characters and the intrigue. Starting to feel like a sexy Grisham novel with way better sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Next installment please!

Next installment please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

I love this story. It’s one ☝️ f the best I’ve read in a long time. I keep looking for more with each page. I’m waiting for Helen and Kevin to make love and give her selfish sister the boot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mindblowing!!

The stories keep getting better and better. If this becomes long enough, please print a book, because I'm gonna buy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing!

I have truly enjoyed this story, it is filled with a lot of real emotions. I enjoy the progress in your writing and in the characters themselves especially Helen. The relationship between Kevin and Nadine was wonderful, I hope that continues. I am looking forward to the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Fantastic stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!

I'm super hooked on this story! I'm dying to know what happens next. The sex is hot and getting hotter, but honestly the Helen stuff is the best part.

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Futanastic

Although I only signed up recently, mainly to leave comments, I’ve been reading Literotica stories for several years. Naturally they have varied from being very good down to absolute s**t. This is one of the best I’ve read. The characters are developing well and there’s a proper storyline which you don’t always get even in good stories. I liked Nadine turning out to be a nice person(?) as far as Kevin is concerned but ruthless in other ways but I didn’t like the suggestion that Kevin might be used as a nanny for Iman. There’s plenty of room for him to develop into something more than he is now. Several ways this story can go and I look forward to enjoying the experience of finding out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
amazing

loved it please dont stop i am in love with helen she deserves much more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic!

Love the story and the imagery.

And that live making scene with Nadine and Kevin is one of the hottest I have ever read. Wonderful.

futabarfutabarabout 6 years ago
Amazing story

Amazing plot and very well written! Cannot wait to read the next part!

the_specialistthe_specialistabout 6 years ago

Please update soon. PLEASE!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

Probably the best story I've read on this site, at one point I was horn and the the next I had tears. Please God continue this story, I need to see the ending to this.

P.S. Helen is the best character in this whole story for me, the depth to her character is simply astonishing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic Story.

You've developed a really amazing story here, it started out a bit silly, but the more and more I read, the more I surprisingly find myself invested in these characters and what happens to them, the more I want certain ones to rise, and others the fall. I never come here to be engrossed by story, but you've managed to do it, and I thank you for that.

illwindillwindabout 6 years ago
What the what!?

Okay, so this chapter definitely spun things out into a pretty crazy direction. Still enjoying it. And so long as Kev ends up with his Valkyrie and Diana gets some serious payback, I'll be happy with wherever the story goes...no matter how crazy it gets. At this point I can't decide whether their romance is more compelling or my desire to see Diana suffer is what's really keeping me hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well, that will teach me to start a story in the middle!

Off to chapter one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wonderfull series

I,m gonna be really bummed if kevin and helen don,t end up together though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

You suck, you make this incredible story that I can’t put down and I’m surprised at how much it moves me and it is on a sex stories site keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
waiting...............

for the next great chapter of this story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome...

Just finished, it's 4:14am couldn't stop. You're a gifted writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why am I still awake?

Because I'm entranced... what a great story!

Bed calls, sadly empty, but unsatisfied as I am sexually, I'm very happy emotionally. Very much looking forward to more of your tale,

Jason

DustianParkerDustianParkeralmost 6 years ago
Conflicted

I'm super conflicted right now. I literally just picked a random story to try and get some good futa in before I went to sleep, and I stumbled across this beautiful masterpiece. But the reason I'm conflicted actually has nothing to do with me staring a book halfway through like usual. It's that I'm not sure who I think Kevin should be with. Nadine is beautiful, kind, and amazingly rich. Helen is beautiful, with the slightly damaged side that makes her feel much more realistic, and an incredible ability to control her emotions. Both are amazing and I believe would make Kevin so happy and he would make them just as happy. The only decision I've been able to come to is that Diana is a backstabbing bitch and Kevin should dump her on the side of a road. Please help my confusion!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kicking myself

I accidentally selected 2 stars, when I meant to rate this as 1 star!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Elated

Amazing story!! Really starting to hate Diana thou

erosiawriter7erosiawriter7over 4 years ago
Great work!

I’m suspicious that you might have stolen the plot from Sabrina, but Shakespeare stole a lot of his plots too so I can’t really criticize. Really want to see a futanari Some Like It Hot or futanari Casablanca now.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
I concur

Diana is just downright a spoiled lazy controlling bitch and a half,I wish Helen would beat the shit out of Diana's ass for the shit she does.Helen admittedly is stonecold but in some chapters she lets her vulnerable side come out,and shows she is not the evil mean Woman she claims to be.I look forward to more of Helen most of all,but the others too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nadine is Aria t'loak

When Nadine stepped in to protect Kevin I was like "Don't. Fuck. With Aria!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The plot begins to turn...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was waiting for this moment. Helen and Kev have what it takes to have a real relationship. I hope they connect.

Sausage17Sausage17almost 3 years ago

I ship Helen and Kevin. That is all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I only gave 5 stars because i couldn't give 10...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn’t expect one story to make me really horny AND give me tears in less than 5 minutes but here we are…..

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

End of chapter 4, and want to read more. You are doing great so far. keep it up!!! 5 stars. Well written. Thanks.

AussieGuy52AussieGuy52over 2 years ago

Brilliant writing, thank you so much. Great storyline, well written and I just want to keep reading more.

I’ve never read this style of writing before, it’s very hot and so human.

charmingcharles2896charmingcharles2896over 2 years ago

Kevin and Helen is THE first and only time i've ever rooted for two characters to get together in a more than sexual relationship in a long form erotic fiction. Nadine is a complex character, far more depth than most secondary characters on literotica. What happened to Imma is tragic and makes me sick, but it's a fiction of reality in the muslim world where FGM is still tragical common. Thanks for writing this story that has such depth and conviction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Simply loving the slow build, the broadening of horizons and the character development. I can see a lot of dangerous signs for the future, I wonder where you are taking this and in a very happy to find this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I just love the vivid illustrations especially of Nadine taking Kevin. Their sex is amazing. In fact, if I was him, then Nadine's love-making and care would automatically make me submit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

awesome story. I had really hoped that the sight of Kevin hurt or cheating with Nadine would sort of change Diana and push them closer together.

Reading up until now it feels like everything is setup for Helen, but I'd like he stayed with Diana for some reason.

anyways, great work, I'm really enjoying this one

Thomas_LM_WindsorThomas_LM_Windsorabout 1 year ago

Oh the power of a hug. V underrated, but they can mean so much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Helen again, Nadine, & the fence. It’s all addicting

service_proservice_proabout 1 year ago

So, when Nadine goes downstairs:

"There's a monster in the basement, next to a steaming pile of foreshadowing," - WW

Lapper69Lapper697 months ago

Sorry they are all very good, but usually don't comment until I read them all!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't know if the author will read this but I just got to this chapter for the first time and I am baffled by how incredibly written this story is. Like, I searched for futa on male stories and found something that actually brought tears to my eyes, something that tackles abuse and love and hate and pain better than a lot of 'normal' stories do, all the while being a good futa on male story still. They have a real gift, and I wish them the best in life.

P.S. The handful of people hating in the comments are bafflingly dumb in their 'criticisms', like I don't even know how these people live day to day without forgetting how to breath or something. Constructive criticism is good, but don't listen to nonconstructive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A real budding, and very real, love story in the making — mutual rescue, I think/hope.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This isn’t my scene, but the writing is excellent, the characters’ development and the expose of the hurtful impact of harsh accusatory hate-filled words upon the vulnerable psyche of the unusual/exceptional is very well done in a non preachy way.

I’m surprised to find myself rooting for romantic love and the complete supportive affectionate relationship to be the winner. Methinks Helen, but Nadine may be in the running too, the narcissistic nut job will have to move on.

5*

Jim

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous