All Comments on 'Hanging In The Balance'

by RoperTrace

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Sadistic

This is a very sadistic story. May even be murder.

THAT is not erotic. Just a witness to torture.

sandmartinsandmartinover 19 years ago
Clever! :)

Can’t say I agree with the above comment, I thought it was erotic. The ending leaves the reader to determine the outcome – clever! There was so much opportunity for violence that didn’t occur, but reading it I was never sure what was going to happen next. It worked for me. Good plot, lots of dark sinister atmosphere, erotic – though I wouldn’t want the rope round my neck – and make your own mind up on the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very wild

Your story was full of very erotic and naughty detail. The thought of being this helpless and having such naughty things being done to me, well got to me. This story is one of those secret desires alot of us keep hidden.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good stroke story but...

He should have knocker her up then let her go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hung - Up or what

Great erotic story - maybe another chapter where he revisits her for more can be written. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
So hot!!!

This story is obviously not for everybody... I love it. So damn hot. I'll save it and re-read it many times. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not for everybody, indeed

This was excellent, and probably the darkest story that I have ever said that about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow

That was something, dark, creepy and downright scary. Not the kind of thing I'd like to happen to me. Thank God we live in a ranch style house..lol. Great writing though. You really pull the reader into the story, which, in this instance, I don't know if it's a good thing.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Knife ?

Make up your mind. The knife cut her clothes off easily but it wasn't sharp enough to cut her inside. Doesn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
love the cliffhanger of an ending

While not a story for everyone, clearly, certainly the kind of thing for me. I just love the uncertainty of how the night is going to end.

RoperTraceRoperTraceover 3 years agoAuthor
Author's comment

I've received a fair amount of negative comments on this story, and some hate email about the content. First of all, this story was requested by an actual woman teacher who has a fantasy about wanting to be hanged by her students. I was uncomfortable writing it, but did it as a favor. It doesn't reflect anything real, or even close to something I would do or enjoy. My editor was another woman teacher, who is an excellent writer herself. Thanks for reading.

RoperTraceRoperTraceover 3 years agoAuthor
Response to JohnnyMax

I apologize for this very late response to your comment about the knife. If you read the story closely, there was a second knife, actually a boot dagger being used, and they typically aren't slicing blades, but used for stabbing. Thank you for your comment.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 2 years ago

Very good writing but not sure how to deal with the mad intruder and how he treated the woman. Rape is Rape and has nothing good or even pleasurable about it. Takes a wicked mind to be a rapist and should be hung up by the balls. But good writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRoperTrace@RoperTrace
130 Followers
Retired gentleman. I enjoy writing and reading erotica. My stories often draw from real life experiences and my characters are mostly, real people I have known. http://twitter.com/roper_trace