All Comments on 'Dear Diary Ch. 04'

by carsonshepherd

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Please

continue this story. It is so hot and you are anwsome writer.

sacksackover 19 years ago
mmmm....delicious....

Very vivid, kinda wish I was there watching the erotic scene....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow

that was so fucking hot. please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Damn...

Chapter 5 gonna be done soon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hurry?

Please please please hurry up with chapter five! I don't know if I can wait mch longer, that's so very hot!

BlackShanglanBlackShanglanabout 19 years ago
Crazy love!

Carson, you make me absolutely howl. The image of the central character beating off with the jockstrap in mouth ... it was so hot and yet so hysterical as well that you left me frantic to know what to do with myself. I love the 80's pastiche and the bad boy image of his object of adoration. Great fun and hot reading all around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
^_^

chapter 5 better becoming soon, i can get impatient lol. loved the story, youre an awesome writer, cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
still waiting on chapter 5 what happened

it was a awsome story please write more soon consider me an anxious fan

Skylar KaiwaiSkylar Kaiwaialmost 19 years ago
Love it!

Absolutely love the story. Is there anymore to come? Please?

SvenskaflickaSvenskaflickaover 18 years ago
Chapter Five NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

When do we get to read about their first love-making?

carsonshepherdcarsonshepherdover 18 years agoAuthor
Sorry All :(

I'm working on a novel and kind of abandoned poor Tyler and Travis. Bad writer! Bad!

omitchell04omitchell04over 18 years ago
Wet Pussy

I'm so mad that I'm a girl right now. That got my tight little pussy sooooo wet!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Eh

Cute and all, but the Dear Diary method is such a difficult way to tell a story. I'd say any of your other stories beats this series by two times.

Tom CollinsTom Collinsover 18 years ago
Awww, man!

I just read the post you left, carson. SHIT! I am now dying for the rest of the story and it looks like I'm not gonna get. *pouting like a girl*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great!

hot as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW!!

Quick, finish it!... Now! A very hot story and I absolutely loved it!! You actually made me pant!!LOL:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Please More!

Umm, there's gonna be many more chapters of this isn't there?? I love the slow build-up and I know it is gonna take some time for them to get through all of the acts that they want to do. So Please! More of this.

Your writing is fabulous and so real. Very very hot and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awsomeeeeeeeeeee

that is so hot it made me cum

adetaildivaadetaildivaover 16 years ago
More - please?

I've just finished the "Diary" series & want more!! You're just so good at weaving a story! *insert Deity of choice here* has blessed you with such an awesome talent ..... that you should continue this until the boys are completely sated. Y'know, take them thru age 30 or so. ;-) Thanks for sharing your talent & providing fantasy fodder!

playswdaddyplayswdaddyalmost 16 years ago
mmmmmm.......

So fucking HAWT! I hope you're working on more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOT and Sexy

Loved this series, its hot,sexy and fun.Hope u r going to post more chapters. Cant wait for the next write u dip in this diary

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more!

omgosh!! more more more!!!

i want to know how this turns out!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awwww

come on finish the masterpiece plzzzzzzz :)

HistoricalpassionHistoricalpassionover 12 years ago
Oh my.

I want more! I neeed more. This is so hot. xxxxxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Are you...

....going to finish this series? Please don't leave us hanging.....what happens next for these guys?

12readnwrite12readnwriteover 12 years ago
Come on

There has got to be some more to the story... this is amazing and I believe I speak for the rest when I say I want more to it....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
No end in sight

Nah, carsonshepherd has been off Lit for 7 years. Damn, I wanted to read the end of this because Travis and Tyler are really hawt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
disappointing ending

we went through all those chapters building up the sexual tension between them. This dance they did and then when they finally get to it, all they do is let him blow Travis? We don't even get to hear them both say what they want, etc? It was definitely a disappointing ending. There should have been another chapter where they get with each other with more time to do it and for Travis to say what he wants from him. Is it just to get his cock sucked or does he want more? Oh well.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

I AM SO ANGREY..... YET ANOTHER STORY LEFT WITH NO END IN SIGHT. I THINK WRITERS WHO DO THIS SHOULD HAVE THERE FINGERS SNAPPED OFF SO THEY CANT TORCHER US READERS ANY MORE. ?????????????? VERY DISAPOINTING END...........

SanguineAffairSanguineAffairover 11 years ago

So....db you can't even properly type a sentence or spell a word, and you want to complain about the author? That's kinda funny....

Really liked this. It's a shame you (carsonshepherd) aren't writing anymore. Would be fantastic to see where this goes.

ciara668913ciara668913about 11 years ago
love it

Please please continue can't get enough of this couple. It would be a shame to end know. More please :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awesome

so freaking hot. very good

but no ending... sad times

erotikpassionserotikpassionsalmost 9 years ago
Lovely Story

The confusion, doubt, desire, just and maybe even young love experienced by Tyler makes the story come out real and interesting. Now this I truly love.

goldboy16goldboy16over 7 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!

This would have been my dream if I'd been smarter and more mature about opportunities when I was in high school. There was actually a beautiful, muscular, popular blond guy in my class who was captain of the football team and on the basketball team. He asked me if I was gay when my knee touched the inside of his thigh while we sat across from each other at a table in geometry class. I was so naive in those early, early, distant days that I didn't know what gay meant; I thought it might be drinking beer and getting high, so I said I'd never tried it but would like to see what it was like. He called later and asked me to double date with him and our girl friends, and said that later he and I could 'do something' together after we took the girls home. I begged off because I got scared. What a missed opportunity! He never asked again. Carson, you are such an insightful writer! Surely you must have experienced these thoughts and feelings, maybe even the actuality of it, because you write it so beautifully, so well and so distinctly that I feel I see and know these guys and am right there enjoying everything that happens. As I said in comments on your Between the Bars story, your writing is spellbinding. Thank you for the excellence and for giving us the opportunity to enjoy it. I'm going to read every one of your stories on Literotica and I hope there might be even more somewhere. My best to you, man, you certainly are highly skilled, imaginative and gifted. goldboy16.

goldboy16goldboy16over 7 years ago
A further comment

This story was so good that I wish it had continued with further developments between these two beautiful, horny guys. I just felt it ended too quickly and left me wanting more, more, more. goldboy16.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well written and thoroughly accurate on teen angst when it comes to fantasizing about classmates one has seen in the school locker room. I remember thinking about a number of my friends and thought many of the same ones about being able to suck their dicks. There was nice cut dicks, uncut dicks of guys I got along with really well and secretly jerked off thinking about. I always fantasized about one guy after his hockey practice and how his jock would smell, his nice cut dick and round brown haired furry balls, how he would smell and how much I would love to get into his crotch after those workouts and bury my face in his crotch. I spilled a lot of cum over these friends and scenario's. One uncut guy, I did sneak a smell of his sweaty underwear in the changeroom once, jerked off that night thinking about him too. A couple of them I still keep in touch with after 40+ years, if they only knew how I felt back then (and now). Loved your story and am going to read the rest of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous