All Comments on 'Songs of Seduction - Water'

by ElectricBlue

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 6 years ago
Love the lyricism and flow of words

Great imaagery, EB.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years ago
It's art made with words, innit?

I've not read anything quite like it before. I think it might be the most original erotic story I've ever read, and crafted in a way that's on a whole other level. Very nicely done.

holliday1960holliday1960over 6 years ago
The gems keep coming...

Opals, now pearls; I see others have also deemed this piece as 'art'. EB your best works always astound me and knowing the best of the best is yet to come is my greatest delight in reading your work.

Can you see yourself now, with gifted sight, the way others do? Can you hear the resounding silence of awe? Wonderful writing, EB. (Say I was right...)

1Penny4My2Cents1Penny4My2Centsover 6 years ago
Strange, mystical, & mythical....

...as some of your writings are, but at their deepest core - always purely HUMAN! What makes us so different, so much the same, Male/Female, what makes us such sexual beings, why do we long to be one with another, and so often, eventually, find we must pull away? I don’t have the answers, know how, or where we gain them, and you never pretend: that you can provide them, all! Yet, you always show us another glimpse of; No matter how different we are, we can’t escape our humanity within and the beautiful artistic works that dwell in ours and your heart and mind, that you paint into a portrait we all can see, through your words!

A Fan and Friend, always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You've over saturated this piece with feeling to the point it's like walking through mud to get to the ending. And the shit scene was unneeded. If this was a gritty piece full of realism, that would have worked, but it came off as gross when there was no need for grossness.

Carnevil9Carnevil9over 6 years ago
Very lyrical and almost musical.

This incredible story has some of the most beautiful prose I've read in a long time; very lyrical and almost musical. Thanks!

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 6 years ago
Exploring

I've just been exploring new (to me) authors during this contest...I'm so glad I chose yours tonight! I can only echo the praise so far. Unique, deep with implied meanings, and superbly crafted. Thanks for sharing.

ElectricBlueElectricBlueabout 6 years agoAuthor
Private feedback received - posted with permission

Honestly, I was mesmerized by this. It is, in my opinion, a work of true literature. I say that because it took my thoughts into non-erotic places and not just the usual retelling of boy meets girl, etc.

To me it flirted with reality...it questioned one's concept of how the universe began...it poked a pointy stick at the concept of strictly binary sexual creatures...and the Watchers: they seemed as martyrs who surrendered their own fulfillment so that others might achieve theirs.

Now I may be wrong with some or all of that above...but isn't that literature? It's rarely spoon-fed to those who read it .

So, congratulations on being gifted one of those "out of nowhere" stream of consciousness things ! And for what it's worth, it's inspired me to try to move my own efforts up a notch.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyabout 6 years ago

"Mesmerizing' is the word.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 6 years ago
So this is . . .

Where mermaids come from. Will the new boy be a watcher or a mermaid? Will his father still be a father to the new egg or will he be a grandfather? So complex with meaning. So filled with energy, so very beautiful. It made me weep. Will Danielle be the mermaid who waits for another? How strong to become something so different. That he chose to stay when he clearly could have gone back to his dune. Finding love does change us, but you've communicated a new love. A new changing. How beautiful. I thoroughly enjoyed this. I wish there were more of this story. I would love to know more of what happens to the egg. Thank you, please keep writing!!

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyover 5 years ago
Lovely

Such delicate descriptions!

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenabout 4 years ago

This was beautiful, and then I realised there was a second page and it was more beautiful.

LilyWatersLilyWatersover 2 years ago

What a beautiful, lyrical, dreamlike story. Worldbuilding in just a few pages. This is spellbinding.

AG31AG316 months ago

The comment I had in mind until the mermaid appeared.

Beautiful! Vivid! Believable!

After the mermaid appeared I would stick with beautiful and vivid, but I can't say that the new entity improved the story for me.

A bit of diddley-squat

"spattering come against the dashboard" I've never seen the noun spelled this way before, but am glad to see it. I refuse to use "cum" as a verb, but I didn't know how to avoid the noun except to use semen, etc. Which is what I do. But now I have authorization for "come!"

AG31AG316 months ago

A second installment to my comment made earlier today. I had to get out of bed and write this down so I could get to sleep.

I kept thinking about the first half of this story. I think of it as two stories, because I'm just not into mythical creatures in erotica. Two thoughts kept swirling in my mind. Here they are.

1 - A highly polished, but irregularly shaped opal. A large one. I have no idea why, except that it seemed to go with the water sliding over the MC's body.

2 - How lucky men are that they have a penis that will sway pleasurably back and forth as they swim.

Good night!!

LlehllaLlehlla6 months ago

Your story is a lyrically progressing incantation. You have the soul of a poet. Thank you for this gift.

Victoria14xsVictoria14xs4 months ago

Breathtakingly, wonderfully strange. Beautiful and artfully told.

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi4 months ago

Outstanding! 5 stars!! I had to re-read it aloud because I wanted to hear the words fall from my lips as poetry, beautiful and liquid, like water itself! Absolutely wonderful!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElectricBlue@ElectricBlue
664 Followers
A writer of mostly urban erotica, with more café scenes than a classic French movie; occasional departures to more fantastic worlds, off planet and on.