All Comments on 'Shallu Aunty and Me'

by urwrdmycmd

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Learn the Language

If you're going to write a story, then learn the language you're going to write it in. This really, really is not acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ok story

this story is ok. could be better.i couldnt get into the flow of the story. i kept stopping and trying to figure out what you were trying to say. i wonder...does MS word have a program to correct poor grammar structure?

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 18 years ago
Kinky Auntie!

I liked your story and you are very lucky to have such a kinky Aunt and now wife. Pray that she keeps her enthusiasm.

chlitchlitover 18 years ago
choot dekh ke English mat likha karo.

chudai hi chudai...

chudai phir chudai... Thoda bahout to likhna seekh le. chudai hi bhar dene se literature erotic nahin ho jaata. Read the editor's picks, the winner stories, etc. ... Apply some of your own mind, add some suspense, some other masala... and it would be fine..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
sexy story

looks like a dubbed version of some sick z-grade hindi movie flick like only fucking and absolutely no storyline to deal with .......extremely kinky and regretteble ..... sorry please take some english classes before writing further on this site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

The story is only about crude sex - and very poor english. Besides, for the story to sound plausible, the story line can't be so deviated - as in this case, the husband has left her and yet she has been able to produce two children ..and still living in the same surroundings or so we assume. Sorry, no good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My beautiful loving Aunt

Story was real good with only one mistake. The kids are you're son and daughter , and also your cousins . Keep up the good work , I'm sure you have more stories you would like to share with the rest of us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous