All Comments on 'Becoming His Girl Ch. 03'

by Tomass

Sort by:
  • 110 Comments
SmoothboySmoothboyover 19 years ago
The End?

Is this really the end? I hope that Wendy/Billy's gay lust goes unquenched. Maybe he could continue to humiliate himself in his search for pleasure.

--smoothboi

vandal24@excite.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
We need more!!!!

We need more of this story. Please don't end it here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More please

Loved the images of the large hairy cock and the small hairless little boys dick. Can just imagine the please of that large cock or licking the come out of Elle's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wendy

would love to do wendy/billy..elle and they do me..

nice touch letting the boy/girl get seen by his ex girl in his panties... he needs short skirts and lipstick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
so hott

my sissy panties are soaked,,,more

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hate it

It was werry mean story and it made me werry angery i hate taht guy and i hope he get hit bye a car. T_T i hate it! its not fair why.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wtf

I am outraged. The other 2 chapters were hot, but this one just sucked. Hopefully u can redeem yourself with another chapter to this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
DISAPOINTED

Your first two chapers were great. I love the thought of an older man and a young man. I even found the humiliation good but when you brought in the ex-girl friend you lost me and my interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome Chapter III

I with this was a true story with my wife and I being his "girls".

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A++

Dreaming of a manly Jim to use me...

Johnboy9Johnboy9almost 15 years ago
Not so great

Have to agree with Disappointed on this effort, though to your credit, I will not try to second-guess just which direction would have been a better choice for you to try. Well, except maybe to say that perhaps you could have written that Billy/Wendy actually got the nerve to report Jim's actions to the police, but have it somehow backfire with Jim finding out before anything comes of it. Then have Jim show the pictures to his parents, expecting them to really punish and perhaps even disown Billy, but instead find them be the kind of folks who turn around and report Jim to the police like the upstanding, christian parents they, of course, are. Afterwards, we see them suddenly, perversely turned on at having this submissive, gay transvestite son in their midst, who maybe doesn't really need to got to college after all, but can stay home and be the little pet whore for mummy and daddy and all their friends. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Who Woulda' Thought It !?!

When the door opened and JIm heard his girlfriends voice - I gasped and dropped my prick! But when she got into it and was tossed around on the old cocksperts cock ... I was all in. Sorry to see that the door seemed to be closing between the two men. I'd like to see their sexing continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hmmm!

The ending to this installment was amazingly disappointing. It seemed like an unnecessary and ridiculous plot twist. I mean the sex was hot, but all of it was so that a girl who was pissed off that her closeted boyfriend was disappointing in the sack, so she gets together with a older dominant asshole with a big dick and less commonsense to turn him out himself and humiliate him so that in the end the older man can threaten the boyfriend so he can have her for himself? It seemed so stupid and pointless. The sex seemed to be the only redeeming thing about it, the boyfriend was obviously screwed over, but the girlfriend and the older guy just ended up ruining an amazing gay dominance story by coming off as two pathetic and spiteful losers who could have just dumped the boyfriend, showed him why, and walked off into the sunset and save us all a lot of time. Hell a better ending would have been the boyfriend getting the guy, I was waiting and hoping for it, but nope just disappointment. Wow, usually I'm never this harsh. Oh well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
i agree

never liked the third chapter. you took it to a level that just didn't agree with me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

well i'm kind of disapointed. i guess it's because i like nice happy ending stories. but this story just wasn't my cup of tea

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
For a different ending

Loved Chapters I & II but this was extremely disappointing. What should have happened is this (okay, it's not my story but this is what I'd love to have read)...

The real Wendy ('Elle') still makes an appearance but it is her instead of Billy ('Wendy') who is rejected and left gagging for Jim's big cock. Jim having rightly chosen Billy's tight boy cunt as a far worthier receptacle for his cock than Wendy's loose sloppy 'real' cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I also liked chapters I&II and like everyone else didn't care for the last one, I was hoping for a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
what was that?

The first two was really good. The third one was just mean. Billy was the one who got dumped then it should be wendy who needs to be humiliated. She's the slut/bitch. Jim should have showed Wendy that Billy was the better girlfriend.

Jemgirl01Jemgirl01over 13 years ago
hah?

I agree.

Bad ending.

The name of the story gets shot this way and it really was mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i disagree

I like the ending because it's mean. I didn't expect it so I was shocked. I fully expect the rest of his life to be an out of control bisexual storm of confusion

dinocarterdinocarteralmost 13 years ago
I agree with the rest, this was a let-down

Too bad that the gay orientation was replaced by other stuff, and the young girl was involved.....come on, lets have all men only, mmmm

di

IlbfitaIlbfitaalmost 13 years ago
Unexpected but good

I certainly didn't expect that sort of ending, but isn't it refreshing to get a surprise? Jim and Wendy have given Billy a wonderful gift. He now knows he loves sucking cock, he loves anal sex, and he loves being dominated by older men. What a wonderfully liberating discovery for a man so young! Imagine how many years he might have spent fumbling around with girls, ducking in and out of the closet. Many of us discover who we truly are, way too late. My one regret is that we don't yet know who Billy gets be with later on. Maybe we will....

vestspetvestspetover 12 years ago
Jim is Pathetic

What kind of wimp humiliates the ex boyfriend of his girlfriend when it's obvious that Billy no longer wants Wendy. Jim's turned him off to women. Jim's actions just goes to show how insecure and childish the older man is. If Wendy was smart, she'd dump Jim. But, she's not.

o0Blake0oo0Blake0oover 12 years ago
Ch 1 and 2 were awesome, but...

The end of this one was a bit of a slump in the story. The others were glorious, and fun. This was painful and a little backwards. Is it really necessary to feminize the last boyfriend, when you're already an Adonis with a massive cock? Doesn't that show a very low amount of confidence (and brainpower), even when being compared to slim teen with a hidden love for cock? Lol. And if this really was the ultimate goal, why pay him the $200 in the last chapter? Makes no sense other than to throw him off when he wasn't even expecting a stab in the back. The logic just doesn't seem to be there...

skuldsenseskuldsenseabout 12 years ago
Aw that was a letdown kinda...

Kinda pissed me off at the end...if I was in that position I wouldn't been all out...but other than that it was kinda q letdown for me I wish you got someone better...

watchurmanwatchurmanabout 12 years ago
Weakest link!

The first chapter was ace the second was good but in the last one it should have been Elle who was humiliated not sexy wee Billy. Definitely the poorest chapter here, and you've killed the franchise too, Jim went from being a God to a total douche bag in my view.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
amazing.

I liked every word of it for one it was totaly out there and totaly different

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved It!

I loved this chapter because I've been trying to persuade my boyfried to let me wear a strap-on and let me take him in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Bonafont

I didn't like Wendy's ex show up, I mean, ugh,

dinkybootsdinkybootsover 11 years ago

fantastic.? no more chapters to read.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ugh

Wen Elle showed up it ruined the story for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Becoming a girl

After a long straight life as a Dom, I became Bi a couple of years ago. After reading this story I regret I'm too old to become a submissive slave slut to a real Dom Master!

2small4her2small4herover 11 years ago
Stranger things have happened...

I'm thirty-nine years old. When I was thirty-four I was married to a hot, voluptious woman. We split up after enjoying some exciting times with other couples and after I'd shared her with several friends. I began seeing a high class Dominatrix who was also hot. She'd tie me to the bed at places like the Omni or Hilton and whip my ass and tease me, of course, I was naked when she did this. One evening she fucked me with a penis-like dildo unexpectedly while I was tied up. What hurt like hell at first became an incredibly pleasurable experience. I came without her touching my rock-hard dick and I was hooked. She fucked on several other occasions and she knew I loved it. One evening she brought a Dom with her and he fucked me. Since that time I've learned how incredible it is to surrender my ass to a dominant man. I still prefer women (I think), but I need a strong man to discipline me and let me please him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not happy with Ch 3

Tomass-

The first two chapters were great - definitely worth the read and my spunk.

Ch 3 was a letdown. Seems that you just wanted to finish the series and move on. That's ok, but you have talent and I wish you'd have shown that in the last chapter.

I don't think that Wendy/Elle's arrival fit in with the rest of the series. While the first two chapters were plausible, Ch 3 stretched too far. I encourage you to read and rewrite Ch 3. You obviously have a lot of readers and many positive comments.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

wendy realy needed to eat jims cum from ellies used pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sad

Could have been better, and again dinky why even bother reading them asshole, wheres your story or your other two profile's story. shut up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pitty

to bad that it ending that way. i like a end who the boy get the man not the woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hated it

come on that was awful - from sweet dominance and submission to this. Jim loves boys. Its really his struggle!! He is kidding himself with a female.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bad choice, stud

Any horney stud knows a guy´s boy pussy is far better than a teenage girl´s shallow pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Big come down

I was VERY disappointed with the third chapter of the story, indeed; I almost wish that I hadn't read it.

A girl with a strap on - really? Boo!

Jim is not as effeminate as portrayed here, and Elle seems like some sort of wannabe domme.

This was the ruination of a fine tale.

I might well read chapters 1 and 2 again, but NOT chapter 3!

Both of my thumbs are way down, even if it still got me hard and dripping.

Alex3010Alex3010over 10 years ago
I did not see that coming

Honestly i would have preferred if you kept it guy on guy but hey it's your story and although I may not have done the same, I respect your choices. All in all the 3 were good...(minus few spelling and grammatical errors.)

P.S.

I would have soo fucked Bill..Wendy, I like very submissive guys and making them my bitches. Anyway- respect.

his2pethis2petover 10 years ago
Disappointed

I enjoyed chapters 1 & 2 and the start of this chapter but bringing Wendy/Elle in made me keep reading to see where this was going. Had Jim brought her in to humiliate her or show Billy/Wendy what a cunt she actually was then I would have been ok with it. However, having Jim choose her after persuing Billy was truly disappointing. I would have thought such a powerful man could have kept him and helped him through college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Alternate Ending???

Try to change the ending and make Elle look shame when Jim come back for Wendy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATED THIS ONE SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! JIM ENDED UP BEING AN ASS!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice

It was really a turn on all the saga, especially this one. Nice job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Meh

Was ok didnt like the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Chapter 3 killed the whole story........

PandafulnessPandafulnessover 9 years ago

I loved the first and second part but this one was so disappointing. I mean you have a great thing going and then you end it so horribly. I think you tried to hard. You really should just delete the part 3. I kind of ruined the series for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Third part ruined whole series

Having a twist at the end of the story just to shock the reader whether it fits the story or not is unpleasant. I am one disappointed reader.

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 9 years ago
I agree with the others

The first two parts were really good and very exciting. But this installment really sucked. It was a huge deviation from the first two parts. I expected a better ending then that. There was no indication of the story taking that nasty turn. Very disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Disappointed... :(

I was expecting guys to get together, disappointed...

buttboy69buttboy69over 9 years ago
Part 3 was great

It was hot watching his finally humiliation in front of his ex, forced to admit he love being a slut to cock.

cuckoldxshitcuckoldxshitabout 9 years ago
wow master

you are a genius sire. to combine a gay story with a cuckolding end. awesome end. the guy is a pathetic loser...just as i wanted. tx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ha

Everyone who is upset that the gay seduction turned straight cuckhold, you got punked. Go back and read the whole thing together. From the start it was a twisted manipulation. Jim taunted Billy about who was fucking his girl and doing it better. Other hints all the way through.

Great job, Tom-ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I wish A Jim would have found me when I was 18. I didn't find out until I was 48 that m2m sex was so more more exciting than sex with a woman. It didnt take me long to realize I was a bottom and loved getting fucked and sucking cocks. I still feel like I wasted 30 years of wonderful sex,but at least I discovered who I am before I died. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF

This chapter literally made me sick to my stomach. That skank and Jim, really. I agree with an earlier comment, I wish I hadn't read this chapter. This poor kid didn't deserved to get screwed with like this. Very, very disappointed

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Usual plot and twist

Why is it that almost all stories here involve blackmail, drugs and/ or some other evil twist? It's to the point that no matter what category you go to, the story is going to have blackmail and/ or drugs involved in the plot and seduction. I know they're just fiction and these things may happen in reality from time to time, but EVERY story? Having said that, I thought this story was very hot except for the blackmail and drugs. To make it even better you should have Wendy and Jim turn this sissy out to his parents. Having them use his little faggot ass and mouth. Making him a little sissy faggot slut for all of them. And becoming the nanny for the babies that Jim and his father fuck into Wendy. Overall this is a hot story but please, you and the other authors here, do your readers a favor and stop the overkill of blackmail and drugs in your story lines. We all know it's coming at some point and it ruins the story. Just my two cents for what it's worth.

mouth4umouth4uabout 8 years ago
your story made me a woman.

After reading your story several times I was overwhelmed with wanting to feminize myself. I started fucking myself in the shower each day and eating my cum on every occasion. My wife knew I liked to suck cock before, then I later confessed how feminine I wanted to be and she is very happy and helps me to do so. I am now the wife and she the Master in our home.

PaddlesPaddlesalmost 8 years ago

Jim should have gifted wendy to the 3 men after he took elle for himself

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"...You Fuck Like a Girl"

The first time I heard this I was in college on my 3rd date with the softball team's catcher. She'd just rolled us over so she was on top, reached between us to hold my short cock just right and was pumping down hard. I opened my legs wider giving her more room and as she got my cock right under her clit she orgasmed and screamed "You're a bitch and you fuck like a girl." The 2nd time was 4 years ago - I was 37 at a convention in Vegas and the female impersonator I'd brought back to my room intending to fuck instead had me draped over the arm of the couch with his much bigger cock planted in my ass. "You know you're more of a woman than I am, you really fuck like a girl".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I think the boy needs to thank Jim and Wendy for teaching him what he is before they left him. I also think he should have cleaned her cunt of Jims cum and cleaned Jims cock of the mix of her juices and his cum. I wish I was him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love the series

I wish I was that boy

joln321joln321over 7 years ago
I hate seeing a guy like Jim win. This is what my revenge would be like.

A nice sequel as Billy realizes the positon he's actually in... Does go to the Police. Only before they can arrest Jim, those Three Businessmen, Find out about what Jim is going to do with those pics as they find out from Billy Jim's threat. As those pics would expose them too and that's not going to happen. Jim and the pictures disappear. Billy reconnects with Wendy as now she realizes that she had been "taken" as Jim has done this before and now knows what she likes... teaches Billy how to "use" her. It's all about learning what people like and putting it into practice... expirence. Juniors in High School... That's still underage. They end up married after graduation as she now desires Billy who she never really fell out of love with. And the possibilities abound.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I agree with joln321

I hate seeing the "bad guy" win. If he'd kept both Wendy and Elle, that'd be one thing. Or if "Wendy" had gotten his revenge or at least moved on to something else instead of ending up humiliated at the end. Other than that it was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

I had been fucked in the ass numerous times but with one guy. Now, I don't get it from him but still need it in my ass. I just let a screwdriver fuck me for the time being

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
bad ending

I don't like the ending of how Jim ends up being the bad guy... I was hoping they were gonna be in a relationship or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No Happy Endings

Story was great, all there parts...until the ending. Wtf was that about? Jim was a ‘dominant ‘ no doubt about that, but then out of character, he became a complete asshole...?! Never disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bad guys

I have been used by a few in my life .. they were almost hypnotic and I couldn’t say no , whatever they proposed.. one called Ben took full face photos of me , licking , sucking and kissing his cock ( they appeared in a German gay mag not long after - thankfully no one has recognised me )

I still can’t say no

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow almost same thing happened for real

I had almost same story happen to me for real except I was 22 devastated by going through a divorce with the only girl I had ever been with and the group of guys did not happen but the guy was older fucking me dressing me up and degraded me a lot only to find out he was also fucking my x wife while we were separated just weeks before finalizing our divorce. I used to go back and spy on. my separated wife would sneak around the small house we were renting and try to see if I could catch her fucking another guy. When we were married I would have her tell me stories of how she was fucked by other guys before we met so I kind of wanted to catch her as much as it hurt I was constantly fantasizing about it and had even told this guy that was fucking me who picked me up at the gym of all places. Anyway 3 weeks into him giving me the dick pretty good making me cums hands free I went to spy on my x and saw him fucking her from behind in the window. I confronted him about it through text that same night and what I didn't know is he had pics of me and him together and a video that was hidden in his bedroom.. He showed my x and then they sent a 10 second video of his dick buried all the way in her and her calling me a faggot and that she "took pussy from me and now she is going to take the dick I get too." She told all our friends about it and the guy who was 20 years older than her got her to move in with him and he never talked to me again and they have 4 kids together now.. Messed up but he did make me realize what I am and I knew I was meant to service men and be passive and girly. A few years later my x who looked better than ever saw me at a Walgreens and told me she was sorry and hoped I was being careful and safe.. Even gave me a hug. I obviously was not as in 2005 I was taking probably as many as 5 different cocks a week and was completely addicted. Believe it or not Im Negative mainly because I would go after married straight guys who are older. I am 37 now and I have a husband who is 58 and a hunk of a man.. The 5ft6 135 lb of me dwarfs his 6ft4 260lbs of fully bearded man and 8 inch prize. Since we have been married which has been 3 years I have never used my dick as he likes it locked up mostly but IM ok with it. It has shrunk to maybe 3 inches if it even gets hard due to the damage cage has caused.. Being girly and fem is awesome and my family has accepted me as they even came to our wedding and yes I wore a dress. My dad even walked me down the isle. It helps that my husband is rich a commercial real estate developer so they are impressed by that and they were scared I was gonna end up with HIV or something so they were really happy I settled down. This can happen. My dad and my husband are a year apart in age and they play cards and talk sports do projects at the house together. Sorry I guess I am rambling now but I know a lot of young gay fems read this so trying give some advice too. I basically live as a girl now or woman and no hormonal therapy either although my husband wants me to get on some. Point is I am really happy now we have Christmas together with my family and everyone treats me looks at me as if I am my parents daughter my sisters other sister... anyway do what you want live life.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
I'm Wendy too

I too am a sissy faggot CD cocksucking slut bitch -- AND I LOVE IT !!!! I would love to be like "Wendy" and get fucked by my male lover with his big cock and then see my wife walk in and see me being a faggot cocksucker. I truly want her to see my suck cock and get fucked by a well-hung hot hunky man. Then he'd fuck her with his big dick and make her moan and groan -- more than I ever could.

Please tell more stories like this one. It's so hot I came hard into my hand and ate it all up. Maybe my wife will walk in soon and see this story. Wish me luck.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 6 years ago
Mine stayed with me

But we do not have intercourse. She said after seeing me being the neighborhood swinging groups faggot sucking the other husbands in front of the group and eating cum from her and the other wives she could never let me put my thing in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Want to be a girl

Lovely story. I would do anything to have a man like him make me into a girl.

jolee9010jolee9010about 5 years ago
A different twist to a possible Ch.04

Jim lied. he did post those pics of Billy. In turn, His dad got really angry and forced Billy to tell how this all happened. Dad being a dad knew right what to do. This Jim obviously has done this before with black mailing contacted the Vice Squad and yes. they had a file on him but with no one filing any complaints, they had nothing to go on. Billy's dad presented his son to the cops. Told them everything how this all came about... The cops did some research to discover that Wendy at the time was Seventeen, Not Eighteen. In the meantime. Jim used Wendy for a while and when she became pregnant, dumped her with photo's of her he was using to black mail her to keep quiet. The end result is. Wendy finally comes to her senses and rats out Jim. telling how he came onto her, etc. Soon, other's come out of the woodwork and a case of child rape is built against Jim. Realizing that after his arrest he could be sentenced to a very long prison sentence. The cops come to arrest Jim for not having shown up at his trial after having posted bond... They find him in his basement hanging. Wendy. has an abortion. Billy still loves her and eventually they marry. And now she uses a dildo on Billy's ass as Billy now continues as a Transvestite. The end?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ruined the story by bringing the other Wendy

You took a great story and ruined it with the third act. It was just very unbelievable and the strap on stuff is stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WTF

Jim , your'e a fucking asswhole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Decent story ruined

Dude, what a piece of shit.. it went from a hot story to abusive in a heartbeat, and not even the sexu kindbof abusive. Just an emotional and mental thrashing. Really a turn off...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
did not like this one

I love stories that have a dominating figure in it, but what you did in part 3 was horrible. I did not like this one at all. in fact I had to stop reading it for a while and then finished hoping for the better, but you did not give it to your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disappointing conclusion to the series

I love the first two chapters of Becoming His Girl. However, the third, while still hot, was rather disappointing.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
Please continue this story

Let Wendy become the girl Jim made her. Let her experience glory holes in her desperation for cock and cum, Let her learn the joys of taking random men on the street and finally let her earn enough money to be transformed into a woman with beautiful small breasts and a lovely vagina that men beg for. That is my dream.

I enjoy playing on lit. and if you are one of the men who have used me (thank you) and I suddenly disappear it is because it hurts to much not to feel you in me. I want to hug you and kiss you and feel you in me and when I can not sometimes I just go and cry and dream about you. I remember the first time a man held me and it is so awful missing that wonderful feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

i wholeheartedly agree with some previous commenters, this was kind of a let down ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So good then crap

I loved the rest of these chapters but this... Started off great and ended crap. Literally went from ready to cum down to floppy. Why the hell did you go there? You were doing so good and honestly I kind of want to kick you I'm so disappointed. Like, just in the shin cause the rest was good, but you'd definitely have a bruise cause I'm super pissed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
still hot

I still want to be billy or wendy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

the first two were great the third sucked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He shouldve left the girl and kept the boy. End ruined it.

JgsexyJgsexyover 2 years ago

I’d be sad if Jim left my sissy boi ass that way!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ending ruined

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That ending sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

56 year old Wendy all natural smooth bitch seeking Jim for further enjoyment @ banthonyk420@gmail.com Pennsylvania bitch

Lovesex53Lovesex53over 2 years ago

Ending was not as expected, feeling sorry for billy, hot story

88girfriend88girfriendabout 2 years ago

I liked the twist ending, but felt bad for Jim too. Not to be a backseat writer, but I was kind of hoping that one of the other men would take Jim in. Maybe call him the next day or something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Now he can get his old GF to fuck him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That ending was shitty

NicoDevianteNicoDeviantealmost 2 years ago

Great way to break a faggot. Ruin his asshole, destroy his dignity and rob his girlfriend. Having his ex-GF fuck his ass to an anal orgasm was a nice touch. I think Jim should have passed on Billy to a pimp, to close the matter...

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

read the story again -- still loved it !!!

It's my dream and fantasy to have my wife fuck another man in front of me - to make me a cuckold. I also want so very much to suck a big juicy cock with her watching and that's what was missing from this final chapter. You should have had Wendy suck his master's cock with his ex-girlfriend watching -- that would have so so hot.

Please tell us more stories. You can tell us what happened next with "Wendy" -- did he become a sissy faggot CD slut??? (just like me !!!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What the hell. Why do that too him if he already had the girl. This is why these stories should teach us a lesson. Don't indulge in the fantasy, these ppl are crazy and will ruin your life. It was good till the end, like WTF! He never asked to be Jim so why the treat. And I still will go to the cops and to my parents and say that I was blackmailed and forced to do this because they you want to play sick games. And she talking about sex and size, bitch he 18 ! His dick will grow till at least 21 and he has little experience. Did her dumb self really compared a 18 year old to a 45 year old.

gest90gest90over 1 year ago

i know the feeling, you were two chapters into writing it and for some reason you just got bored writing it and checked out early, we didn't even find out if he passed his history exam??????? WTF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm 59 straight male all my life read a couple. Stories some reason get turned on I read about shemale all time watching videos and trying hope to get used by dominant sadistic shemale mistress or mistress or kidnapping and used for weekend or one or two weeks I been severing dominant women from 1990 till present present a very much except being a submissive

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It seemed as if two different people wrote this story. First two chapters were amazing. The final chapter seemed rushed as if the writer wanted to just "get it over with".

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous