All Comments on 'Screw Your Roses, Asshole'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
MangoGrooveMangoGrooveover 6 years ago
Another outstanding story, Chloe

Not the usual story subject I enjoy but that was just outstanding and entertaining. Loved the sex, loved the gangbang, loved the story, loved the ending even more. Five stars from me and I can't wait to read Fields of Gold. Keep them coming, Chloe. And congratulations on that short story you're having published in that Sword and Sorcery anthology. Got my pre-order in on that one!

dugongdugongover 6 years ago
Bad ass

I liked that she realized what an asshole he was at the end. It was an entertaining story. More than the sex, I enjoyed the ending. In my mind, she turns into a bad ass and goes on to become more than just a nurse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Winner!!!

Best. Valentines. Day. Evah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Coz

Sex drugs rock n roll and throw in a few sluts and you have a glimmer into the real world.of rock n roll. I can understand ales, as I once was young, naive and got caught up with an older guy I was madly in love with. would I do anything for him? OH yes, and I loved it. Live and learn coz it just might bite you in the ass or in your ass.

RTR10RTR10over 6 years ago
Excellent.....

Excellent writing as always. Would’ve loved an epilogue though..., Alex making it big as a rock star & Mikhail with Laney on welfare in a one room efficiency apartment with three kids, sitting around one night with the TV on & seeing Alex win a Grammy. That would’ve been awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Occasionally hard to read only because I've known too many people in similar situations that are in denial about how bad things are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

What a great story, I loved it from start to finish. The right amount of sex fitted in well with the plot.

Would love to find out what happened to alex

nyc1975nyc1975over 6 years ago
Not normally my cup of tea

Can't say I loved it because, like others here, I have a problem with non con. Still, you weave a tale like few others. As the Bard said, "All's Well..."

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

There's this stylistic thing you've been doing a lot.

You know what I'm talking about, I'm sure.

It was clever the first time you did it.

Now it's gotten rather tiresome.

And it's often really forced.

And getting cheesy.

I hope you stop.

Please.

tangledweedtangledweedover 6 years ago
As sung by?

Eva Cassidy killed her version of Fields of Gold, but Sting wrote that song and any credit for a text version of the lyrics should go to him.

People can talk themselves into all kinds of things when they are young and stupid, but with all the clues dropped, there wasn't much suspense in how it was all going to turn out. Her boyfriend didn't think enough of her to even lie about loving her. She must have had serious self-respect issues to accept all the abuse.

The story overall was pretty well written and was fairly representative of the Young, Dumb and Full of Come syndrome. I gave it a good score, but have some issues with how it all played out. The ending was OK, but even that went against everything the girl had shown in her personality beforehand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

This story sounds exactly like what happened to a friend of mine. Wonderful writing. Thank you >=)

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteabout 6 years ago
Tops

Good on you Chloe, a really great read. Kept me amused for hours. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

It's good to learn to be strong enough to leave an abusive relationship and not return. The not returning part is just as hard if not harder than the initial leaving part.

75rabbit75rabbitabout 6 years ago

Great writing, great plot, great story! You rock!

steverob1054steverob1054about 6 years ago
Thanks Chloe

As ever, you write with such passion and intensity. Thank you for sharing this with us all Chloe, long may you continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Disappointing story line

So, after being gang banged, this young woman suddenly comes to her senses? Little mention of the copious amounts of drugs that might have caused her to go down this path and would almost definitely had to do with the others in the group sex scene. And of course the anal sex was clean. No - not impressed with this story compared to the others that Chloe has written. Maybe it had to do with the fact that it was a "fast fun story" and was "finished off in a screaming hurry."

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Comments and Feedback everyone

Thanks for the comments - really appreciate all the "likes" and also the more critical comments. Let me see:

(1) Hard to read- yes, abusive relationships are like that and far worse in reality. At least this one had a "happy" ending. There's so many that don't and I liked Alex being strong enough to break free and put it behind her.

(2) Sting shall be attributed and thank you tangledweed

(3) Mikhail and Laney watching Alex on TV - that would be a real Avril Lavigne moment (sk8r boi)

(4) Stylistic cheese? LOL. Yes

I feel you maybe correct

But still so very hard

To resist and stop

But perhaps

One Day

I will

Now that was a very Japanese moment.

(5) Disappointing? Yeah, maybe, but I really don't like writing drugs into stories that much, altho I do have one I'm working on where the heroine deals meth. Not sure if I'll finish that one tho coz I really don't like drugs. When you see what they do to people.... the reality is horrible. So that tends to be a subject I just avoid generally, altho I have touched on it here or there. Wouldn't have made any difference to this one.

So thx everyone for reading and voting and commenting. Really appreciate ALL of those.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sweet

I thought it was great. My only complaint for want of a better word is that (a) she slept with Fred for 2 weeks and (b) she left Fred without saying goodbye

Just think it would have rounded it better. Really minor stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Missed your posts. Great story, you shine at plot development.

The preview was a bit unreadable I hope you do a good job on that submission too.

arzurimaidenarzurimaidenabout 6 years ago
Surprised here lol

I didn't even notice you're the author when I saved it to my offline reading app until I saw your story on my activity feed later lol But as I read on, it's obvious that it's your style. All that "gold" orgasms (I really wanna know how it feels lol) and repetitive phrases.

The only thing that seriously nagged me here is the misspelling of microphone "mic" into "mike" throughout the story. I think I could blame the auto correct.

I like that it is on the first person POV so it felt a bit more realistic (especially with all the typos and slang, it felt almost like the diary entries or memoirs). I like the moral of the story. That is exactly how teenagers act. I think you did a great job making me hating the boyfriend and his fat bitch so much after all. The vengeance is deserved at the end.

Although there are some parts that I feel it could be better (like the part when she went to stay with the boss guy, it felt rush and didn't make sense) and some parts are too descriptive and too long.

While this is not a hardcore non-con, the reluctant element seeps out here and there subtly and you get everything from popping cherry to gangbang so I would say it's kinda refreshing in this category.

KaikaneKaikaneabout 6 years ago
Different and edgy

This is so different from you Chloe. You hit it out of the park again in a new way of doing your story. Wanting and wishing and not getting and realizing it was not going to happen.

I was wondering when she was going to feel something was really wrong and the anguish that she was being used. She liked the sex to much she left her logic at home but when it did come. I am glad the car wasn't trashed and she had a supportive loving couple of parents. This could be just as well titled the prodigal daughter comes to her senses or home

Jeff

sferguson53sferguson53about 6 years ago
Difficult to read

Another excellent story Chloe. It was hard for me to read, as I love women so much and can't stand for them to be hurt. But I see relationships like this all the time. Like you said, at least there was a happy ending. That's pretty rare in real life for relationships like this.

I learned something in high school. So many of the girls liked the bad boys. We "good guys" often had no chance other than the friend zone. It changes some with maturity. I'm happy with the way things turned out, as a good guy with an "edge". LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent

Chloe, another excellent read from you, Five well deserved Stars! Alex reminded me of another Rock song, Stupid Girl by Garbage, she finally wised up and dumped the bastard. Thanks for this one, on to the next.

dottie86dottie86about 6 years ago
Typical Chloe Story....Awesome!!!

Big Fan of a superb writer of Erotica!......different story for you but as always, great sex and great characters! Loved this.

OneAuthorOneAuthorabout 6 years ago
Terrific!

Fantastic plot, but one thing that struck me was the way you crafted certain thoughts as either lines which started longer and got progressively shorter - or the other way around. It really made them stand out, and was a brilliant technique. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OMG Good!

Absolutely wonderful story!

Made me wish I’d known Alex!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Alex is early Joan Jett/Runaways

Awesome job Chloe! If that was written as fast as u say, I can hardly wait for your novel length adventures! I won't able to walk. Rock On!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice Story

Very nice story, thought I confess, I scanned through all the pain and anguish in the middle. I really liked the beginning and the end. I guess I'm too old and I watched the middle happen to too many people to ever enjoy reading about it. Nice job on the parts I could stomach, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You're the Best

Chloe, keep up the awesome stories! You are the best writer on here!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice work

You nicely caught the insanity and harshness: the profane teen, all emotion and angst, completely brainless, complete scumbag loser band. The works. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good read!

Good story and some talented writing! You captured the loss of control and hopelessness very well with you run-away, high tempo style of writing. The constant “I love you, I love you” and overly emotional parts didn’t appeal to me - but thats just my personal taste. The sex acts were mostly very well written and I found myself well aroused throughout! ;) Thanks for posting and keep on writing! You sure have the talent and touch to write erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Authentic

The stories are best when it’s not just sex. Excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
can't wait

You've got me really looking forward to your next story. What well developed characters you craft!

adgeonadgeonalmost 6 years ago
Jesus Jesus Jesus I fucking love this story

I'm not even into metal music (well, unless you consider Jethro Tull a heavy metal band), but Alex's submissiveness and Mikhail's assholery make for a compelling read. What a masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story! As always

Great Story, Keep it up. BTW If you ever turn pro I would happily buy your books.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not my thing

This was such a depressing story! You write well but there is nothing sexy about emotional abuse, I’m sorry...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wasn't feeling it

I love your stories but I could not connect with this one at all. It honestly just made me angry and annoyed that it took so long to dump him.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 5 years agoAuthor
Wasn't Feeling It / Not My Thing

Well I'm not disagreeing with either of you. I wanted to capture that emotional abuse in the story. I know non con / reluctance can be a turn on but when you look at it in real life it's not that at all. I was kind of going for an almost real life thing here so what your reaction there was more or less what I was shooting for on one hand, along with the abusive sex on the other, so thankyou both for those comments.

And for the guy who asked, I do have a novel up on Amazon now and there's a link in my profile or you can just find it by searching for Chloe Tzang and Mistaken Identity on Amazon. It's hot! And there's more on the way. Lol so enjoy!

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 5 years ago
Painful

At first made Alex made me sad, and the band knocked me sick ignoring or being ambivalent towards the abuse. Then Alex made me mad as victims mostly do!Thankfully you had her wake up and she wasn't too traumatised by the journey of epiphany . I would've liked a more revengeful punishment but I'll take what I can.

Painful read, very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A very good story

Great storytelling about young girl's spiral of destruction. Escalation of humilation was shown very well. And dual feelings of the grl. She knows she is used, but nevertheless she feels joy of sex and extasy.

Chloe, you've found up a perfect harmony of several tropes. Thank you for this story, it was fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Jesus fucking Christ...

This one hurt to read. Recently, me and the girlfriend have been experimenting with some very rough role play. So I've been researching. This one got to me. My mind went to some very dark places. I felt cold, very aroused, and guilty. My dick and heart hurt. I had to call my girlfriend and tell her I loved her and appreciate her. She was confused.

You did a good job. Characters were perfectly written. Sadly, I've known these people very well. I was a Fred once. He is a great Foil. That cycle is real. The boyfriend was a phenomenal antagonist. I hated his guts. You nailed the tactics. At first I was annoyed by how 2 dimensional you made Alex. She is way too ignorant at times, but you could argue the point was to frustrate me. Because abuse like this is not so simple. Sometimes the victims do it to themselves. You can't save them.

I like the subtle things like making the boyfriend's band have this stupid cheesy metal name. I'm assuming that they weren't really that good, but since it's from Alex's perspective we can't tell. The imagery of having dudes named Blaze, Crow, and Devastator fuck this chick is overwhelming as it should be when you look back to the beginning and think about how this started with her an innocent virgin. When you aren't trying to be obvious about what is happening it shows and it's good. When you are trying to be subtle but hint it is a little too "on the nose.' You're a smart writer. Laney didn't have to be in bed with them both and the message on the roses didn't have to be so explicit. It was pretty clear what was happening. Laney was always the main and Alex was the clingy groupie from the start.

Thank you so much for the happy ending! I saw this possibly ending way darker. I did not need that to happen. You pulled it up right when it needed to happen. Also like the part at the end when she's apologizing to her parents and you get the sense that they love her with conditions and you can see that abused personlity show up. Really went full circle.

Excellent writing.

GoneGrayGoneGrayabout 5 years ago
It is about time!

Enjoyed the story as a whole, and really glad it ended with her coming to her senses, unlike a couple of your other stories. It was a bit hard to read of her continued one-sided devotion, but I have seen it happen in real life, so I like that you gave it a "satisfying" ending. Keep up the great writing, as I really enjoy your self-deprecating teen girls. I would read about them even without their abundant, mindless, well-lubricated sex!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

GREAT story. Glad to see that asshole got his just rewards and Alex finally got her head out of her ass and woke up to the realities of this world.

xsailorxsailorover 3 years ago
Congratulations!

Another Chloe Classic!

AuthoroffilthAuthoroffilthover 3 years ago
Awesome

Best story I've read on here!

crmdpdcrmdpdabout 3 years ago

You obviously have a gift for writing but what I enjoy most about all of your stories is the always present undercurrent of wry humor. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Poor Fred.

Zia_MuseZia_Museover 2 years ago

My bad habit is that non-consent/reluctance is my poison of choice, but the bad endings hurt my heart. This story though.... Absolutely loved it. I feel healed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The saddest part is that there are in fact a large number of girls in the real world that are this stupid concerning relationships. It’s pathetic.

Pen_Cap_ChewPen_Cap_Chewabout 2 years ago

Loved this story and didn’t want it to end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What is with all the multiple and in almost each sentences / paragraphs??? it is a good story, but all the multiple ands are distracting...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Any update on -that kind of neighborhood? It has me hooked from the first part?

mcrr2225mcrr2225about 1 year ago

Your stories populate my favorites list. Loved this one as well. I couldn't find "Fields Of Gold" though. It sounds like another good one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow. One if the best stories i rode on this website !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
3225 Followers
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...