All Comments on 'King Size Bed'

by strickland83

Sort by:
  • 208 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved it!!!

The sex was fantastic....one of the best stories I've read in a while!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Steam... Would melt foot a snow.

Oh.... to be the guy in this story. Thanx for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome!

Not only was the sex great, but it was very romantic and loving. I loved the interaction between them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Absolutely fantastic!

If there was a rating higher than 5, believe me you'd have earned it. What an erotic and romantic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I don't think this COULD have been related better

Truly enjoyed this work of love in progress

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Story of the year!!!!

NM

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very good

Outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Best Story Ever!

This has to be one of the BEST stories of this genre. Fantastic!

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
super

wow what a super story loved it

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
A Very Real Teaser!!!!!

I did not like this story. You portrayed some Lesbianism, some blow jobs and some heterosexual scenes. What was wrong with offering some impregnation as well? Lisa was looking forward to fucking her hubby and he did not show up. Why couldn't she be looking forward to beginning a baby with him on this special time that the two couples were so looking forward to having a lot of sex? With him not showing up, you could have impregnated her at a time that she might have set aside to be with her husband because she was ovulating, and when the 3 of you returned home she could have found out that she was missing her period?

I think you lost a lot of possibilities in this story. I downgraded your score because of that....

wem3124wem3124over 19 years ago
Quality of the writing was outstanding.

The other comments covered very well the sexiness and romance of the story, and I agree. However, it was the outstanding writing and editing that communicated the sexiness and romance. Really good writing makes the reader forget that they are reading a story -- and live the experience with the characters. This story and your writing reached this level. If you are not already a professional writer (and I suspect you are), you should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bravo!

One of the greatest Literotica stories of all times!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A Ten

One of the best Literotica stories I have read. Hope there will be more in the future.

ShayamanziShayamanziover 19 years ago
Exceptional writing and eroticism

What a great stroy.

Clearly one of the best stories I have read on Lit..

Congratulations...

More please.!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
DAMN

COULD NOT STOP READING! ONE OF THE BEST STORYS IN A LONG TIME! HAVE BOOKMARKED IT SO THE WIFE CAN ENJOY THE STORY ALSO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow

Simply outstanding. Im a long time literotica reader and this ranks very highly on my top 5 list, its a must read...and reread.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Classic Threesome Story!!!

Fantastic on all counts: plausible situation; realistic dialogue; sympathetic characterizations; engrossing pacing...oh, yeah--the sex was pretty hot, too! Seriously, don't change a thing...this is one of the best erotic stories ever...graphic without being vulgar; sensuous but not sweet. Suggestion: Give us followups incorporating some of the following: Lisa & Meghan experiment privately using a strapon (Meghan relates the event to Gary later); Gary introduces Lisa to anal sex with Meghan's help; the three lovers bring Tim into the fold in a hot, swapping foursome. Heck...the possibilities are endless considering the talent you have shown. While not a big fan of bi-male erotica, you have the chops to make that scenario hot, too, should you choose to have the four explore all the possibilities!Thanks for sharing...looking forward to your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awsome

One of the best stories I've ever read on this site. Well written characters, believable plot, and hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

One of the best treatments of initiating a three-way I have ever read. A must read for all, close to absolute perfection. Now I must read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Superb

Fantastic, one of the best stories ever on here

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
rocking

oh man the story was rockin.

keep it up.

the story really made me feel horny.

wish all stories were this good.

3 cheers to the author.

Sailor1Sailor1over 19 years ago
Sensitive and sensible introspection

The man is respectful and observant, allowing the women to be his partner and more than his possession. He shows a desire and the self-control to provide enjoyment for his wife and for the other woman; a very different approach than the man who seeks only his own gratification. To me, this story depicts mentally healthy adults in a loving, mutually supportive relationship, and does it exceedingly well! Thanks you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING

This is one of the best stories I've ever read EVER! Can't wait for more! LOVE you writing style, very romantic and kinky at the same time, didn't think that was even possible. How about more chapters. Does Tim ever find out? It'd be interresting to see that develop. WONDERFUL! keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Best story EVER!

This is the best story i have ever read on this site. It has everything- it was hot without being degrading. Mmmmmm SO good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
There's Nothing Better........

This is the absolute best erotic story I've ever read. I've read erotic stories for 20 years, but none have come even close to this! My heart was racing when theirs was...I was experiencing the same things they were...it was unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Three Words....

KINKY AS HELL!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg! that was the best story i have read on this site so far (and i have read alot of them!)

that was so good i had to stop and keep coming back to it later on cause it was so hot. It made me cum so many times i can't count!!!!

THANKYOU FOR WRITING THIS STORY!!! and keep writing more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fuckin Awesome

this is undoubtably the best story i have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Awsome

Best erotic story I've read

nice how the man loves his wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Outstanding

One of the best group stories I have ever read and I have read a ton of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Too Long!

Yikes. This story was way too long. You write well, but be more concise. Make them separate chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Superlative Story

Outstanding writing! Strickland83 must be a professional writer. His ability to express emotions into sentences surpass almost all other writers in this forum. This story left me wanting more. Please get back to writing more for Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
a masterbator's delite

This long story helped me through 5 wonderful masterbatory huge orgasms. The foreplay build-up was great and had me hard as a rock through the whole story. The anticipation had my cock throbbing and oozing pre-cum until each final orgasm .....at almost one for each chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fantastically Awesome!

Wow, a total turn on, was wet from anticipation. Masturbation took on a whole new meaning. I want this with my friend and husband. They both have read this story and our plans are made. My fantasy will become reality!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
a few things

Why did you make it seem like it was such a horrible thing for him to eat his wife out after he had cum inside her? You spent so much time pointing out how gross it was you could have saved an additional page without that. Plenty of men do it [and it's lovely] and it's not something to be grossed out over. After I read that part I stopped reading your story, I just didn't care for it anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sensually Arousing & Exceptionally Written

The reason more people don't write like this that is they only wish they could!

It was warm and endearing not crass as it could have been - the sharing was believeable and well tended to by your depth and carfully selected words. The pictures you paint and the emotions you prose are tangible. How entertainingly refreshing.

As you can see, I'm very impressed and hope for more at interval. Stay with us for awhile - entertain us appreciative readers. With Highest Regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fantastic!

This was amazing. The passion, the love, the tenderness.. not to mention the perfect spelling and grammar. The story made me not only masturbate, it made me feel better after reading it. A rare story, indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
thank you!

What an amazing story... I really enjoyed the honesty of the characters... thanks so much! One of the best I've read so far!

LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Uabout 19 years ago
great...

Hubby read this one and liked it so much he told me about it...he was right...great read!!

bill1857bill1857about 19 years ago
Great story!!

When will we see a follow-up??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful Story

This story made me masturbate again and again. It is a fantasy that I have to make love like this to another woman. The other fantasy is to watch another man make love to my woman while I watch and jack off. Beautiful material!

Bill DadaBill Dadaalmost 19 years ago
Hard and Hot

Your story made hard at least as many times as the girls made Gary hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
In a word...

...AWESOME!!!

Digital PimpDigital Pimpalmost 19 years ago
I drooled

I drooled all the way through this.

It took me days to read it because every time i started i couldn't finish before i shot another load.

Beleivable, exquisitely written with enough of the hard and soft elements in balance.

Encore!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I am SOOO wet!!!

I have been reading these stories for about 3 months. That has got to be the hottest thing I have read...I just finished reading, then jumped on my husband, he wanted to know what was up so I directed him to the story,10 minutes later, I got the fucking of my life...wonderful..I loved it!!

wiseonedewwiseonedewalmost 19 years ago
A fantastic show of Talent!

Very well done. A real show of true writing. I am very picky about the stories I read and am very loyal to only a few authors. Your story kept me entertained 100% and that is a rare thing. Good show!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Thank You

My husband and I are just now talking about inviting a third party to our bed. This story really fits us. I know we are very much in love and secure with our marriage, but still there is that bit of uncertainty. You described yours and your wifes feelings perfectly to the experiences. Thank you so much for writing this story and very well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
U SUCK

Learn how 2 write bitch. and move out of your mama's house

LoganberryLoganberryalmost 19 years ago
truely masterful

where do i begin after spending the whole afternoon reading this wondeful story. i can see now why it is 1st place on the 500 list. you have a wonderful talent for not only writing extremely sexy scenes but also for making them romantic and loving at the same time. too often threesomes are written as hot, hard and heavy, but this story portays it as a wonderfully consensual act. when i have recovered from reading this one..i 'will' be reading ur other work. truely masterful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
That is some good fucking...

...and the story was good too. Thanks

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonalmost 19 years ago
Top Notch

This story strikes a near perfect balance between hot, steaming, thrusting raw sex and the tender love between a devoted husband and wife. The situation is written in a believeable way and the sexual scenarios are some of the hottest I've encountered. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW Loved it!

WOW...SO Hot! I have soaked my panties. I will have to forward this to my husband. He will be ready to have me ride him, to bad I don't have someone els to get him hard again and fill his mind with pictures he will not forget.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Truely sensational

This is one of the best I have read. Couldn't stop reading 'til the end, then was still wanting more. I hope the adventure continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow!

that's all i can say! wow!

hornySAHMhornySAHMover 18 years ago
What a hot story

I really enjoyed reading this story! A friend sent it to me to read and the length didn't bother me a bit!! I waited till all my girls were asleep so I could enjoy it uninterrupted. WOW Did that make my panties WET!! I had to get my vibrator out after that! MMMMMMMM That was a great story! Keep it up! I look forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Totally Wonderful

Thank you for such a wonderful and loving story. I thought it was the Best piece of writing I have ever read.

The loving tenderness and willingness to share is what I have been looking for in a story.

Thank you again for the wonderful story...

Floyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Just Great

One of the best I have read and boy was I wet at the end and even after page 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What a hottie!

So sexy right from the start, so much passion it was so horny! Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Brill

Read over 2 days, almost came without any effort on my part.

one fucking hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It is a all men's fantasy!

I like it too,thanks Strickland83 for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome

This story was amazing. I had a hard on from the start. I hope there's a sequel to this story.

techreadertechreaderover 18 years ago
Outstanding

Excellent story; the tenderness and lack of jealousy depicted in all three characters was extremely arousing.

Congratulations; you have outdone yourself.

RUSTYSKINSRUSTYSKINSover 18 years ago
and a good...

And a good time was had by all...great story, great sex, I like it...alot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
superorgasmic

I had more orgasm than they all three made in the whole reading session. i could not help but commend this story tnx. i should have been writing the story it was mine all this time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow....

Wow... Amazing. The best I've read ever here!

BibliodrakBibliodrakabout 18 years ago
What an exceedingly sexy marriage!

The continual references to their strong marriage, and the fact that it all took place because of a long term strong friendship between the three of them just underlined the sexiness of this story. They had a real relationship before the events and, hopefully, will continue to have steamy one. I loved it! Please, please, please write a sequal! Either have Tom get dumped or better yet have him slapped in the face with the fact that he is losing his wife due to his own neglect, and decide to change. Making a happy foursome out of great threesome with an added wheel.

johnnylegaljohnnylegalalmost 18 years ago
Very well written

King Size Bed is one of the best-written porn stories I have read...and I have read quite a few.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WETNES

This storie has made me so wet and given my husband the biggest hard on i can not wait to give him what he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW

Best story I've read in a very long time. It was long without being too long and each sex session lead connected to the others. It was a real story, not just pieces of sex. Amazing job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Good

The first story that's been so good I've had to comment. Very very well written, and extremely enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderous King Size Bed

I have no idea how anyone could improve on this story and still tell the same story. It is well written, well edited and the continuity was great.This story has it so right, men do fantasize about two beautiful loving women making hot passionate love to each other with out regard for the rest of the world. Thanks so much for all your hard work putting this story together for our enjoyment. I got lead to this story because a gal thought it was her most favorite story to read. That gal knew what she was talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ultra hot

My girl friend came to me with this story to request a threesome with a friend of hers... I acepted... Thank you... Alot..

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 17 years ago
What a great story

It doesn't get much better than this. Extremely well written, carefully edited, and hot as a sunspot. Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not believable but not bad

This story has a great premise and is well edited. I found it less enjoyable than it might have been though.

I may be off base but the husband's need to keep reassuring the reader of his fidelity makes me think that the author has some issues with sexuality. Any man in this character's position would lust after the friend and it grows tiresome hearing apology after apology about it.

I also found the near-nonstop rate of sexual encounters, once the group reached the hotel room, a bit unbelievable. I guess that's why it's called 'fantasy' though.

Good job. Try to be a little less inhibited next time though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sweet- makes me not afraid to try

Well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW

omg that was amazing. so fucking hot I cummed so many times. I loved how you didn't make the characters slutty...all the references to how much they loved each other made it so much more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
By far the best!!!!

This is the first story, I was ever moved to comment on. WOW!!! I can't believe how well written it is. Thank you for the thrills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
phew!!!!

haven't been this wet in years. Can't wait to get kids of to bed and have a great read(and more). Like they say... let the fingers do the walking. Can't wait til hubby gets home, he won't know what's hit him!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

One of the best i've read in awhile! Love the way you evolved the characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome

I've never really felt the need to comment on this site before but I had to for this. By far the best erotica I have read on this site or anywhere for that matter. Keep it up, this is hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hot!

yowzers! that was so hot!!!! i've always wanted to try that. my husband says perhaps he can fuck another woman but he says he can never eat another woman but me. he insists he is nauseas with the thought of actually kising/licking another woman although he says in his fantasies he'd like to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story

I love your story. I have always felt like maybe a relationship would drastically change with additions but you show that if two people are really committed then it doesn't matter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
absolutely fantastic! so hot!

never orgasmed to a story before - but this one made me cum 3 times, and i orgasmed finally on the very last page! i wll never forget this story. it would make an amazing movie!

RiverCityWriterRiverCityWriterabout 17 years ago
Excellent storytelling

This is one of the most provocative and erotic stories I've found yet on this wonderful site. The nuances you gave each character's personality helped flesh them out (pun intended!), and you took great care in carefully describing the lovemaking in a very vivid way. It was a fun and yes, hot read! If I could find anything to pick on, it might be the male character's unbelieveable multi-orgasmic capabilities. I suppose the action was hot enough to bring him to climax so many times, but I'm in awe of his endurance and ability to "bounce back" so quickly. Again, as someone else astutely noted, though, I think this is part of the "fantasy."

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
How Did This Get So Highly Rated?

Just because it's marginally better than a lot of the stuff around here?

The characterisation is poor, the sex scenes read like lists, it's mechanical...

Worst of all, it dresses up the thinly veiled porn-mentality of the main character as "love". At least call a spade a spade- either that or learn to write loving free partnerships better. His wife and her friend are just barbie dolls, bending to his will without question, and to top it off, knowledge of what a woman enjoys in the sack is sorely lacking.

Yeah, real women fight over who gets to be sprayed first. Whatever.

Don't get me wrong. I have no problems with stories where women *do* like to get a facial, but the way these bims were written it just stretched credibility. The main character just slapped his own fantasies and ideas about what they liked onto two cardboard cut outs, who of course were not seen thinking/saying/doing anything to the contrary.

Yuk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
made my pussy so hot

Your story was great i oculd just feel myself getting wet, by the time I was done reading my pussy was just dripping mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Don1028Don1028almost 17 years ago
I usually don't read anything over two pages but -

I read this to the end. The plot has undoubtly been done numerous times before but this time it was done pretty much 100% right.------

I seriously doubt that any idiot who knocked it can point to his own better effort.----

Grey Eagle 286Grey Eagle 286almost 17 years ago
Very damned good!

THANK YOU FOR A GREAT STORY, I will read it again. I very rarely comment on a story but I enjoyed this one enough so that I felt I had to say something. I do not pay much attention to comments from members who hide behind the Anonymous signature. I feel the negative comments are often from a person who knocks other writers to help his own standings in the ratings. It boggles the mind to think a dozen people can praise your work and then one gutless individual says your work is terrible and is afraid to sign his name to it. Thank you again for a lovely story. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

I actually read this one all the way through, and I loved it. It kept my attention and was hot and sexy. I definatley left a wet spot in my chair. Very good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I keep coming back to this one

This should be the top rated story in this list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
i love it!

i like this story...it make me horny and wet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Maybe the best literotica story ever!

This story made me feel like when we used to climb the rope in gym class. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lovely

Not 100% the hottest sex I've ever read, but there was a depth of emotion portrayed in this story that really made it top notch. It reads like lived experience (and if it _is_ lived experience, you are a lucky lucky man! ;) ).

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hotter than the 4th of July

This is one of my very favorite stories on this site. It really plays out one of my top fantasies and I wish my husband could find such an open friend. ;) This is one I definately bookmarked for later use.

Keep up the great work!

ChucsSiteChucsSiteover 15 years ago
Loved the fantasy

but in a way I agree with anonymous that gave it a 25 that much seemed mechanical, perhaps expectant. But I disagree with the comment about the man as the main character. The person that drove the action, that had the sexual vision, that escalated each scene to one more erotic than the last, was the wife. Surely, the story was dsigned to spark one's fantasy and develop sexual heat - the scenes were vivid enough to easily stimulate the reader. And, I was stimulated often, continually stroking and enjoying the feeling while the characters enjoyed their climaxes. I wish I could get it up like that Gary - maybe if I read more stories like this, I'd train it to respond. Thanks for a nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
that was the best story i have ever read bravo

i just want to know have you wrote any more that was the best i have ever read thanks azsex13

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
If only

I love love loved it! If only I could one day have those kind of relationships. I can't imagine having a friend that I loved and trusted so deeply and a husband that made me feel so secure and so sexy. This story was just right with the right amount of every element, tenderness playfulness sweetness, and raw sexual exspresion. Two thumbs way way up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great story

i loved it maybe the best story i've ever read on this site the emotion with the raw sex offering a hell of a lot thank you for posting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
more please

best sex story on the internet. would like more stories like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
YOU'VE MADE IT!

CONGRATULATIONS SIR!!!! With this comment you've become only the 18th author in the history of LITEROTICA to have recieved 100 comments on a story. I'd recommend this story to everyone - Gabby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous