All Comments on 'Sister-In-Law's Creamy Delivery'

by DiggerDave

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
maybe someday

red hot story.creme pies are delicious. perhaps someday his sister in law will clean herself completely with an enema and get her husband to fill her ass with cum. he will find cum sucked from a freshly fucked, clean asshole is the ultimate sexual gourmet treat. now, if she tops it off with a generous amountof golden champagne drank from her pussy, it will be a moment and experience to die for!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow!

Hot story! I've never thought about it in a hot way until reading this story...wow! Nice job, gives me something to think about! Maybe I can talk my wife into trying it...Thanks!

ldlarry52ldlarry52over 19 years ago
Hot

Yes, very hot!! Had me stroking till the end. I would lick sperm from anyone of my sister in laws pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love all your creampie stories.

Kepp them coming and don't listen to the critisism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
creampie delight

Loved this story, as I have fantasized about a lot of what you wrote in this story. I would love to eat a creampie out of any of my sister-in-laws. Just the thought of eating their pussies, with or without cum in them, is a major turn on. Just last weekend my wife let me eat her creampie I had just given her, and she was surprised at how turned on she got from having me eat my own sperm from her pussy, and how turned on I got from doing it, that she got a second fucking from me right away !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sis in law

Wish my sis in law would do that for me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I wish somebody would eat a cream pie from my pussy. This made my pussy soaked. Someone come fill my pussy with your cum & eat me out ;) please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My little cum eater

That is hot! Just the idea of a sister in law bringing over a cum filled pussy to force me to clean up makes me hard. I can almost see it drizzling out. Yum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cream pies are the best!

For me, in my youth it was "too gay" to consider eating cum even though the idea was very erotic. After I got over that idea the problem with eating a cream pie was two-fold. My horniness after cumming was dropping like a rock and I was worried that the woman would think I was gay. Much later in life I came around to the decision to give it a try and ate my own fresh cum out of the pussy of two different women after fucking them. Both absolutely LOVED it and appreciated the oral cleanup! Its so much more fun to eat out a creamy pussy it if the woman is enthusiastic about having it done! If my wife would just "demand" it of me I'd lick her clean every time we fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mother in law

I would love to eat my cum out of my mother-in-law.... she’s always been a bit of a tease and we’ve never done more than just tease, but this is top of my desire list to do other if I ever had the chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Would like to

I would love to have my sister-n-law lay down and spread her cum filled used pussy for me to eat out. Would make sure to rim her ass also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yummy. Creamy cunts filled with cum...and these sex crazed hot guys that can't get enough. I mean, man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love eating my wife’s pussy after I’ve shot a big load in her, but I’ve always wanted to eat another man’s creampie from her. That’s my ultimate fantasy to watch her get off on another man’s cock and get filled up with his cum then I would lick her semi clean then sink my cock into her fresh fucked pussy then clean her up again

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

My sister-in-law is hot and sexy with big tits. I would love to eat a cream pie from her cunt and then shoot my load all over her tits, then lick them all clean.

I love your cream pie stories. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Almost a complete copy of the other neighbour story. 1*

StubbyoneStubbyone8 months ago

What a hit story. Anything involving sister in laws is sexy, but licking a fresh cum load out of one of their dripping pussies would be heaven.

Would then love to slip my hard on up their cum soaked slit and bounce my cum filled balls off their ass as I fuck them senseless and blow a huge load of thick cum deep in their hot hole.

5-🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous