All Comments on 'Up In My Mom's Ass'

by Deadly Joker

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Try Again

You are one sick puppy!

This story is missing something, I just can't figure out what!

candyman76candyman76over 19 years ago
yeah, it's missing something....

It's missing a REAL plot!!! It sounds like it's written by some kind of "gansta'" wannabe! It's PATHETIC!!! Let me spell that out for the person who wrote it...Story=d-u-m-b!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good Story

Forget the criticism. I thought your story was excellent. Don't worry about prudes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
RE: Anonymous in NY

I know what it's missing, him fucking her pussy and cumming in her womb. Possibly even her getting pregnant (by him). That would make the story even better, imo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
im a bifemmarried to a bi hiubby hubby,i do enjoya

i adore anal sex,im a womwn,bifem,my hu bby is a bi too,so ww r both i nto anal se

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Missing something for sure

Let's see, plot - none, action - buggery only, story elements - none, point - none, boredom - high.

Avoid this pathetic attempt at literature if possible. If it's not possible to avoid it, then treat it as it deserves to be treated and turn your computer off before it polutes the electrons in your display.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
what a load of crap

his is the biggest pile of shit i have ever read.

sarahhhsarahhhover 19 years ago
You really hit the mark

Obviously the mental midgets who posted negative comments don't realize this story was a satirical slap at the infantile obsession with incest stories on this website. And who would argue with the story's premise/theme that two heads are better than one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
fucking ssick

the guy that wrote this is indeed one sck puppy thank god hes in iraq serving the us for everyone t

hat ha+ted it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Full O Crap

How many ways can you say "ass"? This was dumb. I didn't even wanna think about the gay side of your hero.

SmokeEaterSmokeEateralmost 19 years ago
Waste of Time

Sorry, I'm with those who are critical of this story. The only word that comes to mind is "lame".

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good story

good story. to the point. fuck everyone else. Especially those homophobic motherfuckers (paradox intended). Who can be critical when they're reading incestual stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
...

omg Lol Y0U c4N7 C00k teh B4C0n Lol

L34rn h0w 7o pl4y teh g4m3 righ7 lol

Nub

Rofl Lameo :D

G/j

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow, what quality (barf)

And now for a message from DJ's septic and sewer sucking service!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Waste of Time

What a waste of time unreal

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
what?????

What a waste of the 5mins it took me to read! I could have been doing something constructive like wanking in the bathroom with a handfull of razorblades!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What a crock of shit, a total waste of time.

What a crock of shit, a total waste of time.It was so un real. Do us ALL a Favour fall under a truck so we never have to read this shit again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eatmycock5eatmycock5almost 18 years ago
fuck those ass holes

fuck those ass holes that think it was a piss poor story. they read it tho. like where they had two cocks in her ass. wow another in her pussy and het mouth to male it four fucking her at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ignore the fuck bags-

nice story. forget those retards who are trashing your story. keep up the writing , real or not regardless it WAS a good story. only thing maybe a little longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
mom and i

mom and i were lovers for 21 yrs. the thing we both loved was me fucking her great ass. try it sometime,nothing better. a motherfucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
waste

this story fucking sucks i have read some lame shit but this is by far the worst fuck this fucking shitty ass story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Intro

There was absolutely no build up to the incest. You started the sex IN THE INTRO paragraph, it would have been better if you gave the descriptions first to get an idea of the surroundings beforehand, rather than in the 6th paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

best anal incest story, please make a sequel. Don't listen to haters.

MissDeeLisciousMissDeeLisciousabout 9 years ago
Just Luscious

Mmmmmm what a delicious tale of sissy incest to have such a whore mommy loving her ass pumped full of her baby's hot sticky sissy cum and raising him to be such a sissy faggot., Please do continue, honey, I love your writing style

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
GAG ME..... you should delete this crap! It's fucking horrible!

WHAT IS THIS CRAP?? -------> So, I don't know and don't really care if you've learned any lesson from this little filthy story. But I know I'm going to tap my mom's ass again at least once, maybe twice, before I get to bed. Can you say the same for yourself?"

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT saying the "same"! What a waste of time! I presume you are Bi-Polar and go between your 'good erotica' and this 'sick crap' about balling 'momma' in her ass? She would be one sick bitch to "swallow" a story like this; enough already!

I SUPPOSE NEXT you will be SUCKING OFF YOUR DAD? He surely would NOT want to fuck Yo'Momma'! Whatta pig! OINK-A-FUCKIN-MUNDO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Hey great job to who made this. I love to think of my mom naked with me. This story really captured the true meaning of mother son love. Every son should fuck their mother to show them their love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lucky You ,you jammy barstard.

One of the best ass fucking stories yet ..keep up with the good work

ole69boyole69boyabout 6 years ago
HOT HOT HOT.

my kinda story. Straight and to the point. Such a cock slut. I had to pull one off reading it.

tomdenver1946tomdenver1946over 4 years ago
pretty good

Thinking about fucking my mom's ass really turns me on. The story was missing a little but I still enjoyed it. I would have liked a little more ass to mouth action. I've been ass fucked and then sucked his cock. I keep my ass well douched so it's pretty clean. My girlfriend takes it in the ass too. She loves having 3 cocks fuck her at the same time while one or two guys suck her tits. She's had as many as 6 guys working on her at the same time. It was an awesome sight. I was fucking her face so I had a great view of everything. We are both whores and we both love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Learn the fine art of subtlety. THere was no building up, no anticipation. I quit reading after three sentences

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Phoney as hell

Rediculous

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

I fucked my mothers ass many many times. And ya her pussy. I was lucky!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous