All Comments on 'Packer Does the Office Pt. 02'

by Stories_From_the_TV

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Packer Does Parks and Rec

Please do Packer Does Parks and Rec next. Him fucking Leslie is an absolute must. April and Ann would be good too. Also, Mona Lisa. Newspaper reporter Shauna could be kinky too.

After that, a Packer Does Brooklyn 99 would be fun. Amy, Rosa and Gina are all ripe for the picking.

Stories_From_the_TVStories_From_the_TVabout 6 years agoAuthor
Packer spinoffs

I appreciate the idea but I mostly just left that in as a little Easter Egg to other shows I like made by the same people. I could definitely see me doing stories based on those shows but I highly doubt Packer would be involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Office Idea

Just saw episode of the Office "Women's Appreciation" where Michael takes the women of the office to the mall and divulges to them how unhappy he is in his relationship with Jan. He tells them Jan tapes their lovemaking sessions and immediately replays them to critique his form. She also relates their lovemaking sessions to her therapist. The women are with him when he calls Jan to breakup with her and he leaves a message. I thought how funny it would have been if she answered his call and ordered him to pull his pants down and show the women his caged penis under his pink, lacy panties she makes him wear. I don't know if you like cuckold stories, but I thought it might be a fun subject to explore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nine nine

Please do a packer does the nine nine series lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One more

Please do one more packer story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More office stories

Any chance you’ll do more office stories? I love your work and would love to see more Packer and Pam/Karen or even Michael with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love this storyline

As a fan of the office I love how you use real episodes.

I think their is potential for the time Micheal and Packer met twins and brought them back to their motel and packer slept with both of the twins. The St. Patrick's Day episode where everyone gets drunk at cooper’s. You could a whole bunch of flashbacks from Threat Level Midnight. The episode the farm could go some interesting ways with how packer brings those drug laced cupcakes

I think it would be fun to see some group sex. Maybe a drunk orgy, maybe Pam gets dped by packer and micheal. Possibly a few warehouse guys get involved with office ladies.

More Pam please

However great story I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I love that last idea posted about drug laden cupcakes that Packer brought

He would fuck Pam or Erin in a heartbeat if they were affected by the cupcakes. Great idea

Stories_From_the_TVStories_From_the_TVabout 4 years agoAuthor
Re: Packer Does Parks and Rec

While I definitely have an idea for a sort of anthology series set in Parks and Rec I dont plan on Packer being in it, as there is another character in Parks that I think would be even more interesting. I also have a stand alone B99 story I am working on, although again Packer doesn't appear. No idea on when anything new of mine will be out but I hope you enjoy them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous